605 reviews analysed
1. HY-C FG-P20 Premium Wood Pellets for Fire Pits
Burn in an appliance designed for wood pellets, such as the Flame Genie (Model # FG-16, FG-19, or FG-19-SS). This high performing, 100% natural wood fuel burns clean and allergy free. Enjoy a unique fit pit experience without smoke, sparks and cleanup hassles when the wood pellets are used with a Flame Genie. Includes 20 lbs of wood pellets.
2. Traeger Grills PEL331 Signature Blend 100% All-Natural Hardwood Pellets – Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Braise, and BBQ (20 lb. Bag)
- Traeger Premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- . Traeger signature blend is a versatile mix of Sweet maple complemented by notes of Savory hickory adn tart Cherry. Its robust flavor is great with anything.
- Sustainably sourced and manufactured by Traeger in the USA
- 20 lb. Bag
Deliver pure, 100% hardwood taste to everything you cook on your Traeger. Traeger hardwood pellets are sustainably sourced & use only the highest quality materials. Achieve perfect blue smoke for superior flavor, & get consistency you can count on, cook after cook.
3. Wood (Sawdust) Pellets Premium Grade – Hot Burning – Low Ash 40 lb. Bag
This listing is for ONE 40 LB Bag, Premium Quality Wood Pellet Fuel For Use With Wood Pellet Stoves, Clean Handling, Smokeless, Pollution Free, No Chimney Problems, Very Little Ash, High Efficiency, Heats For Less.
4. Wood Pellet Basket Heater, Alternative Heating Source Using Wood Pellets in Your Wood Stove or Fireplace
A pellet basket is a metal basket that sits inside a woodstove and burns wood pellets; eliminating the need for electric and natural gas. Pellet baskets are a lower-cost alternative to pellet stoves. Simply place the basket in your wood stove, fill it with wood pellets, light the pellets with gel firestarter. Add more pellets, when needed. Scoop the hot pellets to one side with a metal scoop, add new pellets next to the hot pellets. The hot pellets will ignite the new pellets. Always adjust your flue for a safe working temperature. Any questions concerning sizing, please contact us before ordering.
5. Kaytee Wood Pellets for Pets
Kaytee products wood pellet bedding and litter is 100% natural wood based bedding and is recommended for any and all birds and small pets.
6. Wood (Sawdust) Pellets Premium Grade – Hot Burning – Low Ash 10 Lb. Box
10 LB. Box, Premium Quality Wood Pellet Fuel For Use With Wood Pellet Stoves, Clean Handling, Smokeless, Pollution Free, No Chimney Problems, Very Little Ash, High Efficiency, Heats For Less. Also for use with NatureMill automatic kitchen composters.
7. Bear Mountain BBQ 100% All-Natural Hardwood Pellets – Oak (20 lb. Bag) Perfect for Pellet Smokers, or Any Outdoor Grill | Rich, Smoky Wood-Fired Flavor
- Tried and true, Oak pellets serve up the perfect balance of smooth, smoky flavor that blends well with pretty much everything. Use alone, or branch out and test the culinary waters by combining with other pellets such as Apple, Cherry or Maple… a sweet/smoky flavor combo will result that’ll leave your dinner guests begging to take the leftovers home.
- Made from 100% All-Natural premium hardwood – no binders, fillers or additives
- Infuse all-natural, robust flavor and tenderness into your next meal
- Use with all outdoor pellet, gas, charcoal or electric grills and smokers
- 20 lb Bag, Made in the United States
If you’re looking to add rich, smoky flavor to your food without using anything artificial, wood pellets are your secret weapon. Our flavors are created from choice hardwoods, bursting with all-natural flavor. We kiln-dry them to 5% moisture, and don’t use any fillers or binders, so our premium all-natural wood pellets deliver a perfect, clean smoke. Tried and true, Oak pellets serve up the perfect balance of smooth, smoky flavor that blends well with pretty much everything. Use alone, or branch out and test the culinary waters by combining with other pellets such as Apple, Cherry or Maple… a sweet/smoky flavor combo will result that’ll leave your dinner guests begging to take the leftovers home. This is what grilling is all about…and get ready, your neighbors will come knocking at your gate.
8. CookinPellets 40PM Perfect Mix Smoking Pellets
This is a premium EXCLUSIVE mix of the most popular hardwoods used today. Hickory, Cherry, Hard Maple & Apple.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Wood Heating Pellets for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!