856 reviews analysed
1. Control Devices VR Series Brass Vacuum Relief Valve, 0-30" Hg Vacuum Range, 1/4" Male NPT
2. Control Devices ST Series Brass ASME Safety Valve, 200 psi Set Pressure, 1/4" Male NPT
3. Control Devices VR Series Brass Vacuum Relief Valve, 0-30" Hg Vacuum Range, 3/8" Male NPT
This Control Devices VR38-100 vacuum relief valve has a brass body, an adjustable relief pressure, and a 3/8″ male NPT threaded inlet connection. The valve’s brass body, stainless steel spring, nylon poppet, and Nitrile seal resist corrosion and can be used in operating temperatures up to 250 degrees F. This proportional-type relief valve opens at a rate relative to the increase in vacuum pressure, and can be adjusted to open between 0 and 30″ Hg (inches of mercury) using the knurled adjustment screw and locking jam nut. The valve is factory preset to open at 20 pounds per square inch (psi) and has a flow rate of 5 cubic feet per minute (CFM). This vacuum relief valve is suitable for use in vacuum applications such as to prevent a tank from collapsing while it is being emptied or after a sterilization-in-place (SIP) procedure.
Relief valves remove excess pressure or vacuum from a system. The valve openings allow fluids or gases to escape to decrease pressure, and then close once the valve reaches the reseating pressure limit. They also relieve excess vacuum by opening to release a gas into the system and then closing after it reaches its low-pressure limit. Some relief valves have an adjustment mechanism to set the pressure where the valve opens, making it suitable for various applications. Relief valves are rated according to the volume of liquid or gas that can flow through them and the material that the valve is constructed from must be suitable for the fluid or gas, which may be corrosive or at an extreme temperature, in which it operates. Relief valves are used in a variety of applications, such as air compressors, petrochemical and chemical manufacturing, natural gas processing, and power generation.
Control Devices manufactures valves and other flow control devices. The company, founded in 1963, is headquartered in Fenton, MO.
4. Legend Valve 108-138 Dual Vacuum Breaker Repair Kit, 5.5"x2"x1"
5. Preparation H Hemorrhoid Symptom Treatment Cream (0.9 Ounce Tube), Maximum Strength Multi-Symptom Pain Relief with Aloe
- Includes one 0.9 Ounce tube of Preparation H Maximum Strength Hemorrhoid Pain Relief cream
- The only over the counter hemorrhoid treatment cream with maximum strength pramoxine for multi symptom relief
- Proprietary hemorrhoid cream blend with vitamin E, panthenol and soothing aloe
- Provides rapid hemorrhoid relief from pain, burning, itching and discomfort
- Preparation H cream rapidly relieves external hemorrhoid symptoms
- Hemorrhoid treatment formula shrinks swollen hemorrhoidal tissue
- Use with Preparation H Medicated Wipes to cool, soothe and cleanse before you treat for better hemorrhoid relief
- Preparation H is the #1 doctor recommended brand for hemorrhoid treatment (1)
If you’re asking what to do for hemorrhoids that disrupt your day, turn to Preparation H Maximum Strength Pain Relief Cream. Among over the counter brands, it is the only hemorrhoidial cream with maximum strength pramoxine for multi-symptom hemorrhoid relief. Apply up to four times daily for rapid hemorrhoid pain relief that can help you get back to what you want or need to do.
Hemorrhoids can flare-up at any time with a variety of symptoms including anus itching, burning, pain and discomfort. In fact, 75% of American men and women experience symptoms of hemorrhoids in their lifetime. While symptoms and number of flare-ups can vary from person to person, Preparation H Maximum Strength Pain Relief Cream rapidly relieves external hemorrhoid discomfort. The smooth, cream formula is a unique blend with vitamin E, panthenol and soothing aloe to provide comfortable hemorrhoid treatment. And for better relief, use Preparation H Medicated Wipes to cool, soothe and cleanse before treating with Preparation H maximum strength cream.
(1) Provoice survey dated from May 2015-August 2017 supports Preparation H is the #1 doctor recommend brand.
6. ChapStick Lip Moisturizer and Skin Protectant (Original Flavor, 1 Blister Pack of 3 Sticks) Lip Balm Tube, Sunscreen, SPF 15, 0.15 Ounce
7. Control Devices CR Series Brass Pressure Relief Valve, 0-100 psi Adjustable Pressure Range, 1/4" Male NPT
8. Orajel Baby Daytime and Nighttime Non-Medicated Cooling Gels for Teething
9. Medela, Tender Care, Lanolin Nipple Cream for Breastfeeding, All-Natural Nipple Cream, Tender Care Lanolin, Offers Soothing Protection, Hypoallergenic, All-Natural Ingredients, 100% Safe, 2 oz. Tube
- DESIGNED FOR MOMS: The Medela Lanolin Nipple Cream for Breastfeeding was designed for moms who experience discomfort during latching. It glides on smoothly and gently for easy and convenient use.
- SOOTHING PROTECTION FOR TENDER NIPPLES: This nipple cream for breastfeeding offers soothing protection to tender nipples.
- HYPOALLERGENIC ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Medela’s Lanolin Nipple Cream is hypoallergenic and made from all-natural ingredients.
- EASY TO APPLY: This lanolin nipple cream is simple to apply. The no-mess application glides on smoothly and gently. There is also no need to remove it before breastfeeding.
- 100% SAFE FOR MOM AND BABY: Packed with natural ingredients, including lanolin, caprylic/capric triglycerides, and oat beta glucan, the Medela Lanolin Nipple Cream is safe for mom and baby alike.
- All natural ingredients, 100% safe for mom and baby
- No need to remove before breast feeding
- Glides on smoothly and gently
10. BETOOLL 0-140PSI Fuel Injector Injection Pump Pressure Tester Gauge Kit Car Tools (Master)
- UNIVERSAL DESIGN:The included adapters, hoses and fittings cover all fuel injection systems and most cars and trucks world wide!
- IDEAL FOR MECHANICS:Fuel Injection Pump Pressure / Oil Combustion Spraying Pressure Gauge Teste
- DURABLE: Designed for repeated use with high quality materials
- A MONEY-SAVING TOOL: Save hundreds of dollars on fuel injection tester kit.
- Measuring range: 0-140psi (0-10 bar)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Relieve Valve for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!