789 reviews analysed
1. NW 1pcs 5V-6VDC Miniature Vacuum Pump Mini Air Pump 100KPa 370 Motor air pump
- The following are the parameters used as a vacuum pump air pump
- voltage DC 6V
- current 400mA
- pressure 100KPa
- negative force -60KPa
- flow: 3.2L/ minutes(gas flow)
- The following are the parameters used as a pump
- voltage DC 6V
- current : 1.2A
- Absorption： More than 3 meters
- Water lift 2 meters (lift)
- flow 0.35L/ minutes (water flow)
- package：1pc pump weight: 62 grams
2. Air Power America 2000LV Green Large Oil Extractor
- Easy to use
- 40 pump strokes creates a powerful vacuum – no electricity needed
- Fast – just a few seconds to drain oil from a small engine, takes a few minutes for large engines
- 8 quart capacity for big project large engine changes or multiple small engine changes
- Portable compact size, allows for easy oil changes in tight spaces
- No mess from spills or inconvenient drain plugs – used oil and other liquids are stored safely for proper disposal
Changing engine oil can be messy, time consuming and there is no good way to dispose of old oil. The LiquiVac is a new user friendly and environmentally safe oil changing system. It is fast, convenient and eliminates mess and clean-up. The LiquiVac works by creating a powerful vacuum that draws the used oil out of the engine and into a holding tank for easy disposal to a recycling center. Simply insert the extraction hose into the dipstick tube, pump the handle 40 times, release the hose clamp and LiquiVac extracts the oil directly into its plastic holding tank. Works great for boats, cars, trucks and more. USA dimensions: 16 inch length x 7 inch width x 11 inch height, tank size: 8 gallon, suction hose length 48 inches.
Changing engine oil can be messy, time consuming and it is difficult to dispose of old oil. The LiquiVac is a user friendly and an environmentally safe oil changing system. It is fast, convenient and eliminates mess and clean-up. The LiquiVac works by creating a powerful vacuum that draws the used oil out of the engine and into a holding tank for easy disposal to a recycling center. Simply insert the extraction hose into the dipstick tube, pump the handle 40 times, open the cap’s valve and LiquiVac extracts the oil directly into its plastic holding tank. It works great for boats, cars, trucks–and small engines too.
Cars and Trucks Oil Change
The LiquiVac Oil Changing System for Large Projects and Engines makes car oil changes quick, clean, and easy. This is especially true with hard to access drain plugs found in large engines.
An average car or truck takes approximately 8-10 minutes to extract the oil, and without a mess. The Large Engine/Project Model comes with a special narrow suction hose to fit dipstick tubes of boats, cars, and light trucks. Plus, its tank has an 8 quart capacity allowing the user to make multiple oil changes of small engines too.
The LiquiVac innovative design makes it easier to change the oil in engines such as boats with inaccessible drain plugs. The Large Engine/Project Model comes with a special narrow suction hose to fit dipstick tubes to make your 4-cycle outboard oil change and inboard oil change easy. Also, don’t forget the LiquiVac makes boat transmission changes very easy.
Small Engines: Lawnmowers, Generators, Power Washers, Snow Throwers, and More
Small engines seem to be the most ignored engines that a consumer owns. This has occurred because there are consumers who have their car oil serviced at the quick lube places. And, have entirely forgotten that all the small engines in their garages need their oil changed too. Unfortunately this neglect can be very costly since these engines run very hard and in dusty conditions, which can lead to dirty, grimy oil and, eventually, engine breakdowns.
With the LiquiVac small engine oil changes are a snap. This vacuum is powerful enough to extract used oil out through the dipstick/fill tube in just 14 seconds. (Extraction time is based on the typical 4-cycle engine containing 1 quart of oil). With this kind of powerful performance and ease of use the LiquiVac Small Engine Model takes maintenance on 4-cycle engines super simple.
Which Model of LiquiVac Is Right for You?
LiquiVac Small Engine Model
Small Engine Model
Small engines seem to be the most ignored engines that a consumer owns. This has occurred because there are consumers who have their car oil serviced at the quick lube places. And, have entirely forgotten that all the small engines in their garages need their oil changed too. Unfortunately this neglect can be very costly since these engines run very hard and in dusty conditions, which can lead to dirty, grimy oil; and, then engine breakdowns.
But, now there’s a simple, fast and clean way to change your lawn and garden equipment’s oil. It’s the LiquiVac Oil Changing System. With the LiquiVac oil changes are a snap. The LiquiVac Small Engine Model works by creating negative pressure, or vacuum power in the tank by pumping the tank handle. Each pump stroke takes air out of the tank creating a vacuum. Just 20 quick pump strokes creates vacuum power in the tank. This vacuum is powerful enough to extract used oil out through the dipstick/fill tube with the release of the suction hose clamp, in just 14 seconds. (Extraction time is based on the typical 4-cycle engine containing 1 quart of oil). With this kind of powerful performance and ease of use the LiquiVac Small Engine Model takes maintenance on 4-cycle engines very easy. Perfect for lawn mowers, lawn & garden tractors, tillers, generators, snow throwers, ATVs and outboard motors as well as.
LiquiVac Large Project/Engine Model
Large Project/Engine Model
It is called the Large Project/Engine Model for a reason. Its 8 quarts capacity is large enough to handle several oil changes at one time, without recycling/emptying it. For example you can change your boat engine and several small engines in one session. Because of this, many do-it-yourself people love to knock out their oil change projects in one fell swoop. They can do it fast, without the mess. Plus, the Large Project and Large Engine Model works great for large engines such as hard to change boats (inboards and outboards), trucks, and cars too. It is also very handy for to change transmission oil and hydraulic fluids too.
3. BACOENG Vacuum Pump & Manifold Gauge Set – HVAC A/C Refrigeration Kit – Diagnostic R12 R22 R134a R410A – w/Case
- Gauge Set — 2 Valve Manifold with sight-glass & 1/4″ SAE fittings anodized aluminum block body, oversized sight-glass for easy viewing the refrigerant flow high quality gauge and high accuracy of reading
- Vacuum Pump – Newly Designed Compact Vacuum Pump, Portable and Stronger. Flow rate: 3.6CFM Power: 1/4HP Ultimate Vacuum: 0.8Pa
- Accessory–3 × 4FT Blue Red Yellow Refrigrant Hose,2 × 1/4″ SAE Male to 5/16″ SAE Female Adapters（R410a）, 1 × Toolkit, 12oz Vacuum Oil, 1 × Manual for Pump and Gauge
- Hose– All hose are complied with SAE-J2196 standard standard. Hose Working pressure: 800PSI-4000PSI Acceptable refrigerant: CFC HCFC and HFC
- Multi-function Gauge– Ideal for R12 R22 R134a(Need Additional Quick Couplers) R410A R407C. Pressure and Temperature Displayed.
4. Fieldpiece Black Vp85 Two Stage 8 Cfm Vacuum Pump
5. Hanperal DC 12V 5L Transfer Pump Extractor Oil Fluid Scavenge Suction Vacuum
- Pump Diameter: Approx. 4.8cm / 1.89inch
- Length: Approx. 14.5cm / 5.7inch.
- Cable Length: Approx. 30cm / 11.8inch
- Clips Length: Approx. 8cm / 3.15inch.
- Maximum Flow: 5L/min
- Maximum Pressure: 0.8MPA
- Rated Voltage: DC 12V
- Rated Power: 60W.
- Nylon pipe Length:100cm/39.4″
- Outlet PVC pipe Length:150cm/59″.
Rated Voltage: DC 12V
Rated Power: 60W
Maximum Pressure: Max. 0.8MPA
Maximum Flow: 5L/min
Pump Diameter: Approx. 4.8cm/1.89″
Length: Approx. 14.5cm/5.7″
Outlet pipe size(Dia.*L): Approx. 10mm*137cm
Inlet pipe diameter: Approx. 8mm,6 mm ; Length: Approx. 110cm/43.3″
1x Oil Pump
1x 11mm Outlet PVC pipe
1x 6mm Nylon pipe
1x 5mm Brass pipe
How to use:
1.Start to run the car engine for a while, when oil temperature turns to be about 50 degrees, start pumping oil.
2.Then connect the pump to the power, run it for a while, and observe whether the inlet and outlet is normal.
3.Next,open the filler cap,get dipstick out, force the tube into the bottom of the joint, until the tube does not move;
then put the inlet pipe from the oil dipstick into in end (the tube into the bottom of the tank, the bottom concave place, in order to pump the oil completely);
as no oil or pumping up very slowly or intermittently, it is generally caused by loose pipes and fittings. You have to install the pipes and fittings again.
4.After oil pumping, remove the tube, and then run the pump for a while, pump the remaining oil inside the pumping clean, or pump water for a while until the pump head gets clean.
5.If you have not used it for a long time, it may have no suction, then just pour the water in the pump, and run the pump for a few minutes until the air is all out.
If you want to connect this pump to AC power, you will need a power converter.
Make sure the engine up to operating temperature!
6. MASTERCOOL 90066-B Vacuum Pump
7. ZENY 3,5CFM Single-Stage 5 Pa Rotary Vane Economy Vacuum Pump 3 CFM 1/4HP Air Conditioner Refrigerant HVAC Air Tool R410a 1/4" Flare Inlet Port, Blue
- Inlet Port: 1/4″ Flare, Warm note: 1)Pressure Scale:0~400psi, 0~140psi 2)Length of hose:1.2m Red:1/4”-1/4” Yellow:1/4”-1/4” Blue:1/4”-1/4” Please make sure your manifold gauge is in accordance with this size. Any question in using, please contact seller first. *** A self-paying vacuum pump Adapter needed if inflet not suitable.
- High Efficiency and Low Noise, Heavy-duty Aluminum Alloy Casing, Oil Drain Plug Positioned at Bottom of Oil Reservoir,Internal High Volume Cooling Fan for Extended U
- Exhaust Port with Exhaust Cap, Direct Drive Motor Allowing Easy Starting Which is Maintenance Free
- Oil Sight Glass For Monitoring Oil Levels, ON/OFF Switch
- Non Slip Cushion Handle, Comes With a Bottle of Vacuum Oil
8. Robinair 15800 VacuMaster Economy Vacuum Pump – 2-Stage, 8 CFM, CHROME
- Robinair’s VacuMaster Economy Vacuum Pump is designed for commercial refrigeration use and features a 2-Stage rotary vane design, 18.6 ounce oil capacity, and non-skid feet
- 8 CFM free air displacement
- factory rated to 40 microns
- 1 HP thermally protected motor
- 115V, 60 Hz
- Features an inlet fitting engineered for maximum airflow while preventing oil backflow, and finned aluminum surfaces that dissipate heat faster, keeping pump cooler and extending life
- 1/4 & 3/8 inch MFL inlet fittings, easy to read sight glass, easy access oil fill port, and oil drain valve positioned at the bottom of the oil reservoir and angled for faster, more complete draining
Robinair’s 15800 VacuMaster Economy Vacuum Pump is a high performance, heavy duty 2-Stage rotary vane design vacuum pump designed for commercial refrigeration use. With an 8 CFM free air displacement, factory rating to 40 microns, and 18.6 ounce oil reservoir, this unit has the capacity you need to get the job done. This robust unit features a 1 HP, 115V, 60 Hz thermally protected motor; an inlet fitting engineered for maximum airflow while preventing oil backflow; finned aluminum surfaces that dissipate heat faster (keeping pump cooler and extending life); 1/4″ & 3/8″ MFL inlet fittings; easy to read sight glass; easy access oil fill port; oil drain valve positioned at the bottom of the oil reservoir and angled for faster, more complete draining, and non-skid feet. Oil included. Robinair, a Bosch Automotive Service Solutions brand, is a global leader in service tools and equipment based in Owatonna, Minnesota. Robinair is recognized throughout the world as the quality and performance leader in AC/R evacuation tools and this position has led to its success with the full range of products that serve the heating/ventilating/air conditioning/refrigeration (HVAC-R) and mobile markets, which includes the automotive aftermarket along with other industries such as agriculture and construction.
9. Robinair (15500) VacuMaster Economy Vacuum Pump – 2-Stage, 5 CFM
- Robinair’s VacuMaster Economy Vacuum Pump is designed for air conditioning and refrigeration service
- featuring a 2-stage rotary vane design, 7.5 ounce oil capacity, and non-skid feet
- 5 CFM free air displacement
- factory rated to 35 microns
- 1/3 HP, 115V/60 Hz thermally protected motor
- Features an inlet fitting engineered for maximum airflow, while preventing oil backflow, and finned aluminum surfaces that dissipate heat faster, keeping the pump cooler and extending life
- 1/4 inch MFL & 3/8 inch ACME inlet fittings, 3/8 inch FFL x 1/2 inch Acme adapter, easy to read sight glass, easy access oil fill port, and angled oil drain valve for faster, more complete draining
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Pump Mtorr for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!