838 reviews analysed
1. Trupow 1/2HP 1450GPH 115-Volt Cast Iron Portable Electric Power Utility Transfer Water Pump with Suction Strainer and Kits
- Made of durable cast iron with brass hose connectors for standard 3/4″ hose
- Powerful transfer pump and easy to use
- Max flow rate: 1450gph
- Max delivery height: 120ft
- Perfect for water distribution such as watering lawns in gardens or draining waterbeds, clogged sinks, and aquariums
- Package Include: 1x Water Pump, 2x Brass Connectors, 1x Hose Filter, a set of extra replacement brushes
The Trupow utility transfer water pump with 1/2HP power and max output 1450GPH with durable Cast Iron body.
Portable transfer pump with Brass Connectors to a standard garden hose.
Ideal for everyday household water transfer requirements.
Perfect for water distribution such as watering lawns or gardens.
Great for draining waterbeds, clogged sinks, and aquariums.
The package is already included a set of carbon brushes replacement, here is the link of the extra carbon brushes if you need: www.amazon.com/dp/B07HHWS5RT or visit our storefront: www.amazon.com/shops/trupow
2. EXTRAUP 1.5HP 4250 GPH Stainless Steel Sump Submersible Clean Dirty Heavy Duty Drain Water Transfer Pump Pool Pond Flood Pump
- Fully Stainless Steel Submersible pump for clean/dirty water with UL Plug and Copper wire motor
- Voltage: 115V-60Hz
- Power: 1.5HP
- Max Flow Rate: 4250 GPH
- Max Delivery Height: 32.8FT
- Cord Length: 25FT
- Build-in overload thermal protector with automatic reset. Each pump has a float switch
- Discharge Fittings: 1″ & 1-1/4″ & 1-1/2″. Not designed for continuous running.
3. Wayne VIP50 1/2 HP Thermoplastic Portable Electric Water Removal Pump
1/2 hp, submersible, non-clogging, vortex design utility pump, pumps up to 2500 gph at 0′, corrosion resistant reinforced thermoplastic housing, volute & impeller, bottom suction design filters debris & removes water down to 1/4 inch of surface, passes up to 1/2 inch solids, 1 1/4 inch nps high volume discharge with 3/4 inch Garden hose Adapter, easy access handle for portability. This product is assembled in the USA.Easy installation and easy handling.
The Wayne 1/2 HP 2,500 GPH submersible utility water pump can handle material up to 1/2-inch thick without getting clogged. It can pump out 2500 gallons per hour, with a bottom suction that takes out water to within an eighth of an inch of the surface. Glass reinforced thermoplastic for the housing, volute, and impeller prevents rust, the 3/4-inch adjustable discharge adapter easily connects to garden hoses, and an easy-access handle provides complete portability. Wayne backs its pump with a one-year limited warranty.
4. Superior Pump 91250 1/4 HP Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump with 10-Foot Cord
- Moves up to 1800 gallons per hour, max head 25 feet
- Tough thermoplastic construction
- 1-1/4-inch NPT discharge with 3/4-inch garden hose adapter
- Removable suction screen and handles up to 1/8-inch solids
- Superior Pumps are Built to Last, engineered with quality components and are 100 percent factory tested
Superior Pump builds pumps that are truly Built to Last and are 100 percent factory tested. Superior Pump uses quality components including solid copper motor windings, heavy duty stainless steel jacketed shaft seals, double o-ring seals on motor plate, and electronically controlled split capacitors. Superior Pump model 91250, 1/4 HP thermoplastic submersible utility pump with 10 foot power cord and ¾-inch garden hose adapter, will move water up to 1800 gallons per hour. Equipped with suction screen to filter out large debris and handles up to 1/8-inch solids with ease. Base of the pump is designed to fit the hub of a standard 6-inch floor drain. This pump is UL/CUL listed and CSA certified and backed by a 1 year warranty.
The Superior Pump 1/4-Horsepower Submersible Utility Pump offers exceptional power in a small, durable frame. Able to pump 30 gallons a minute up to 25 feet of vertical height, this tough submersible pump features durable thermoplastic construction and a compact design that can fit inside a 6-inch opening. Designed to drain standing water from any enclosed environment, the Superior Pump is ideal for flooded basements, farm use, and typical residential or commercial water transfer applications. An optional float switch can be added to allow this model to be used as a sump pump.
Click here to see the cutaway view.
Continuous duty motor can pump up to 30 gallons a minute and lift water up to 25 feet vertically. View Larger.
Designed for Consistent, Reliable Domestic Use
Ideal for draining standing water from swimming pools, fountains, and flooded basements, the Superior Pump can move up to 30 gallons a minute, whisking away water to an 1/8-inch to the ground. Fully submersible, the Superior Pump features a 10-foot, replaceable, waterproof power cord, and is able to lift water up to 25 feet vertically. It’s equipped with a large 1-1/4-inch male iron pipe discharge thread for high capacity pumping, and includes a garden hose adapter for your convenience. With the addition of an optional float switch, the Superior Pump can also be used as a sump pump.
Continuous-Duty Motor Powers Through Tough Jobs
The Superior Pump showcases a continuous-duty, split capacitor motor for optimal performance. Thermally protected, this high-efficiency, 3.8-amp, 1/4-horsepower motor delivers the power necessary for any tough job.
Rugged, Compact Design for Durability
Durable thermoplastic construction ensures this submersible pump can be used time and again without corroding. With a sleek, compact design, the Superior Pump can fit inside an opening as small as 6 inches. Water intakes on the side and bottom of the pump allow for continuous pumping with clog-resistant suction.
Product and Warranty Information
This pump is UL/CUL listed and CSA certified for safety and dependability.
The Superior Pump Submersible Utility Pump is backed by a one-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
Utility pump, hose adapter, and user manual.
|Choose the right thermoplastic pump for you:|
|Horsepower||1/5 hp||1/4 hp||1/3 hp||1/4 hp||1/3 hp||1/3 hp|
|Gallons Per Minute||25 GPM||30 GPM||40 GPM||30 GPM||30 GPM||50 GPM|
|Discharge Size||1-1/4 inches||1-1/4 inches||1-1/4 inches||1-1/4 inches –
|1-1/4 inches –
5. Superior Pump 92301 1/3 HP Stainless Steel and Cast Iron Pedestal Sump Pump, Black
Superior Pump builds pumps that are truly Built to Last and are 100 percent factory tested. Superior Pump pedestal pumps use quality components including solid copper motor windings, electronically controlled split capacitors, heavy duty drive shafts, stainless steel impellers and 10 foot power cords. Superior Pump model 92301, 1/3 HP stainless steel and cast iron pedestal sump pump, will move water up to 3000 gallons per hour. This pump features a stainless steel drive shaft, impeller, and float ball with a metal switch arm for strength and durability. This pump is UL/CUL listed and CSA certified and backed by a 3 year warranty.
From the Manufacturer
At Superior Pump we build high quality pumps. With a combined 150 years of pump industry experience every product is built using cutting edge innovative technology and high quality components. Our products are BUILT TO LAST and are supported by an industry standard warranty and excellent customer service. Come see what makes our products different.
6. TetraPond Debris-Handling Pump Energy Efficient and UL Listed
- CONTINUOUS-OPERATION POND PUMP: For powering pond waterfalls and streams with rugged debris-handling impeller that can pass debris up to 1/4 inch in diameter.
- CLOG-FREE PERFORMANCE: Large basket minimizes blockage and maintenance.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Unidirectional impeller and motor.
- WEAR-RESISTANT: Motor has anti-corrosive ceramic shaft for longer life.
- SIZED FOR YOUR POND: For ponds up to 4,000 gallons.
The Tetra Pond Debris-Handling Pump provides clog-free performance for pond filters, waterfalls or streams. It features a pre-filter cage that prevents leaves, sticks and other large debris from entering the unit, and also protects fish from the pump’s impeller. This powerful, energy-efficient and UL listed pump is engineered for continuous operation and can handle debris up to 1/4 inch in diameter – allowing you to clean your pond, not your pump! This pump is engineered to circulate large volumes of pond water without clogging, which allows the pump to operate for long periods of time without any maintenance. Water, dirt and debris are drawn through the quarter-inch holes in the large pre-filter cage that surrounds the pump. Pond water with dirt and debris are pumped to an external filter for removal or directly to a waterfall or stream. Since 1951, Tetra has developed the world’s most comprehensive body of fish food knowledge, and fishkeeping enthusiasts have looked to the brand for products and solutions that add ease and beauty to their home. Whether you’re an experienced hobbyist or just starting out, Tetra has everything you need – from a large variety of quality fish food and innovative equipment to test kits and decor.
The TetraPond Debris Handling Pump provides clog-free performance for power filters and waterfalls. This energy efficient pump is engineered for continuous operation and can handle debris up to ¼ inch in size—allowing you to clean your pond, not your pump!
|Max Flow||Max Pumping Height||Pond Size|
|DHP 3600||3690 GPH||11.4 Feet||Up to 3000 Gallons|
|DHP 4200||4235 GPH||13.1 Feet||Up to 4000 Gallons|
How It Works
TetraPond DHP pumps are engineered to circulate large volumes of pond water without clogging. This allows the pump to operate for long periods of time without any maintenance. Water, dirt, and debris are drawn through the quarter inch holes in the large pre-filter cage that surrounds the pump. The pre-filter cage prevents leaves, sticks, and other large debris from entering the pump. It also protects the fish from the pump’s impeller. The open-face impeller allows debris up to 1/4 in. in diameter to pass through the pump without clogging. The pond water with dirt and debris are pumped to an external filter for removal or directly to a waterfall or stream.
Determine how high you waterfall will be from the pond surface. The higher the top of the waterfall is from the pond surfaces, the less flow will result. Take a look at the charts below for the approximate waterfall effect the DHP pumps will create at various pumping heights.
- Rugged Debris Handling Pump impeller can pass 1/4 in. debris without clogging
- Large basket minimizes blockage and maintenance
- Energy-efficient unidirectional impeller and motor
- Wear-resistant and anti-corrosive ceramic shaft for longer life
- Epoxy encapsulation protects motor from water intrusion
- Outlet size fits tubing 1-1/2 inches or 1-1/4 inches in internal diameter
- 15 foot electrical cord
- 120 VAC, 60 Hz
Pond Circulation: Choose a pump that will circulate 100% of the pond volume in one or two hours. More circulation will result in better pond conditions.
Filters: Be aware that filters reduce the flow to waterfalls and streams. The image on the left shows water pumped at three feet without any filter restriction, while pumping at three feet with a TetraPond pressure filter reduces flow by about 45%.
7. HELLA 009428081 High Performance Electric Vacuum Pump
8. SumpMarine UTP 115-Volt 330 GPH Portable Transfer Water Pump, Bronze
- Heavy Duty 1/10th HP Pump operating at 115V from a wall socket with up to 330GPH pumping capacity
- Made of durable material with Metal hose connectors for higher reliability than plastic threads
- Light weight and portable. Fill pump with water, connect hoses, plug in and you’re ready to go
- Perfect for household and utility applications of transferring water from one place to another
- Includes 6′ hose and Water Suction attachment as well as an impeller replacement kit
9. SHURflo Industrial Pump – 198 GPH, 115 Volt, 1/2in, Model# 2088-594-154
- self-priming up to 9 vertical lift feet
- used in delivery and transfer of liquid applications up to 3 GPM (11.4LPM)
- 1/2″ MPT, 115VAC 60Hz, non-corded 3 wires, built-in check valve prevents back flow of fluid
- built-in pressure switch, turn on/off at 45psi, adjustable pressure setting
- Santoprene valves and diaphragm
Shurflo’s 115 volt, 3.3 gallons per minute pump @ 45 psi
10. SEAFLO 33-Series Industrial Water Pressure Pump w/Power Plug for Wall Outlet – 115VAC, 3.3 GPM, 45 PSI
SEAFLO’s SFDPA1-033-045-33 has an incredible feature list, high quality components, and amazing performance. UL 778 & CSA 22.2 Certified. The three-chamber high volume design, driven by a heavy-duty motor produces flow rates of 3.3 GPM. It is capable of self-priming up to 6 vertical feet and can run dry making it the price to performance leader. Everything in pictures is included such as a 51S01 Filter – 1/2 NPSM Inlet/Outlet and a 51F01 Fitting – 1/2 FNPSM x 1/2 Barb. This pump also features an electrical cord which can connect directly to any standard US outlet making installation easy and simple. The 115VAC 33-Series can be used in a variety of applications and industries such as marine, boat, RV, industrial, and janitorial thanks to its versatility.
BRAND NEW SEAFLO SFDPA1-033-045-33 Industrial Water Pressure Pump
Sleek finish in Orange and White SEAFLO colors
UL 778 & CSA 22.2 Certified
Plugs into your standard wall outlet for ease of use
Self-priming up to 6 vertical feet
Features an automatic pressure switch that can be adjusted
Built-in check valve
Capable of run dry operation
Suitable for food grade applications
**For best results, please use supplied fittings. If using metal fittings, use caution when tightening**
Flow Capacity: 3.3 GPM
Amperage Draw: 0.75 A (MAX 1.2 A)
Inlet/Outlet: 1/2″ Threaded MNPT
Dimensions: Approx. 7.98″ x 5.11″ x 4.84″
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Pump Continuous Duty for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!