679 reviews analysed
1. Aube RC840T-240 On/Off Switching Electric Heating Relay with Built-in 24 V Transformer
honeywell rc840t-240 electromechanical 22 a 5280 w built-in transformer 208-240/24 v
2. Aube RC840T-120 On/Off Switching Electric Heating Relay with Built-in Transformer 24V
The RC840T-120 Electric Heating Relay is compatible with all 24 VAC thermostats, features Instantaneous relay (No Delay), Silent control with epoxy soundproofing, Universal Replacement
3. Taco SR503-4 3 Zone Switching Relay
Taco Switching Relays combine clearly labeled PC board layouts with advanced features that allow for total system customization. Whether using basic priority switching, or add-on power controls, the job is made easy. External indicator lights provide instant diagnostic feedback, making a snap of service calls or new installation start-ups. All switching relays are UL listed, and are compatible with conventional and programmable thermostats. For those larger jobs, the -EXP Switching Relays can be expanded up to 120 zones (20 zoning panels) with priority. Taco Switching Relays are available in one, two, three, four, and six zones.
From the Manufacturer
Taco Switching Relays combine clearly-labeled PC board layouts with advanced features that allow you to completely customize your system. And whether you’re using basic priority switching, Taco Plug-In PowerPort Cards or add-on power controls, tailoring the system has never been easier. External indicator lights give you instant diagnostic feedback, making service calls or new installation start-ups a snap. All switching relays are UL listed, use standard “ice cube” replaceable relays and are compatible with conventional and programmable thermostats. For larger jobs, switching relays can be expanded up to 20 zones with priority. With the exclusive Taco PowerPort Plug-In Cards, you can easily add such features as post purge, priority protection and pump exercise. Any expandable switching relay can also interface with the Boiler Reset Control and Injection Mixing Add-On Power Controls. Mix-and-match as needed to customize the system.
4. Emerson 24A34-4 Electric Heat Sequencer, 2 Switches
The White-Rodgers 24A34-4 Electric Heat Sequencer is a direct replacement for most fan/heat sequencing functions. This sequencer features 2 switches and multi-poise mounting.
5. Supco 90380 General Purpose Fan Relay, 13 A Load Current, 24 V Coil Voltage, Normally Open and Normally Closed Contacts
The Supco 902 series fan relays receive and control electrical signals for general purpose fan applications. This fan relay has SPST-NO, SPST-NC, SPDT-NO/NC contacts made of silver alloy and coil voltage ratings of 24VAC to 240VAC. It is suitable for use in fan applications.
|Contacts||SPST-NO, SPST-NC, SPDT, 1 NO/1 NC|
|Contact material||Silver alloy|
|Power ratings (all forms)||125VAC, 18 amp resistive, 12 FLA, 60 LRA, 240/277VAC, 18 amp resistive, 8 FLA, 48 LRA|
|Special power ratings (form 1 and 2)||125VAC, 14 FLA, 84 LRA, 277VAC, 25 amp resistive|
|Pilot ratings (all forms)||3 amp, 277VAC general purpose
250VA at 250VAC
277VA at 277VAC
125VA at 125VAC
|Coil voltage rating||24, 120, 208/240, 77VAC, 12, 24|
|Coil frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Coil pick-up voltage||AC 85% of nominal, DC 75% of nominal|
|Coil power rating||AD DC, Inrush 5VA 3VA, Sealed 3VA 3VA|
Relay switches (also called an electrical relay or an electrical relay switch) use a small amount of power to control a larger source of power connected to electrical devices such as car motors, computers, and lighting installations. A basic relay switch has a control circuit with an electromagnetic coil and a load circuit with contacts and a lever. When current flows into the relay switch, it moves through the coil and a magnetic field is created, which causes the lever in the load circuit to move between contacts, either turning the device on or off. In a normally open (NO) relay switch, when power is supplied to the relay, the load circuit is closed and the power source connected to the relay is turned on. In a normally closed (NC) relay switch, when power is supplied to the relay, the load circuit is open and the power source connected to the relay is turned off. In other types of relay switches, non-moving parts such as transistors or semiconductors can be used as the control circuit to operate the switching mechanism. Relay switches can be controlled with an external switch, such as a light switch, or they can be connected to an automatically switched power source, such as a car ignition. One relay can operate multiple switches, and multiple relays can be operated with a single switch, with each relay operating independently from the other relays in the system.
Supco manufactures test instruments and replacement parts for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems. The company, founded in 1945, is headquartered in Allenwood, NJ.
6. Tjernlund PS1503P Plug-in Air Pressure Activation Switch for Duct Fans in Central Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
- Air pressure activation switch automatically turns on and off any device, but in particular it turns duct fans on and off based on the furnace and/or air conditioner blower coming on.
- Works with any brand duct fan, including Tjernlund Duct Booster Fans.
- Choose either simple black-to-black, white-to-white wiring (PS1503) or plug-in version (PS1503P).
- Fool-Proof Tech: simple bladder fills and allows power to flow to the fan, so no errors from over engineered circuit boards.
- Manufactured in the USA and backed by a 81-year-old family business.
The Tjernlund Duct Airstat senses positive pressure in a forced air heating and/or cooling system. The single pole, single throw, snap-acting switch is activated by a diaphragm with integral pressure probe inserted directly into the duct or plenum. The Duct Airstat can be used to initiate such auxiliary devices as: Duct Boosters, Electronic Air Cleaners, Electrical Duct Heaters, and Humidifiers. The electrical contacts of the switch are closed upon sensing positive air pressure generated by the blower.
7. Emerson Thermostats White Rodgers 90-380 Fan Relay 24 Volt Coil 1
Fan relays are built to perform quietly, reliably and economically for applications involving: air conditioning, heating, appliance, Fan control and general purpose switching operates in any position heavy-duty general purpose relay operates in any position.
8. Emerson 24A01G-3 Level-Temp Silent Operator, Electric Heat
The White-Rodgers 24A01G-3 level-temp silent operator provides low voltage control of electric heat. The 24A01G-3 features SPST normally open switching action. 240 VAC, 60Hz Input.
9. Honeywell Home T9 WIFI Smart Thermostat with 1 Smart Room Sensor, Touchscreen Display, Alexa and Google Assist
- Sleep and live smarter with Smart Room Sensors. With people detection, Smart Room Sensors can automatically know which rooms people are in to focus comfort where it matters.
- Multi-Room Focus. Focus the temperature on multiple rooms for comfort where it matters to you, up to 200 ft range.
- Savings when away, comfort when home. Adjust your thermostat from anywhere with your mobile device, or let your home automatically react to your schedule with geofencing.
- Smart Response and Alerts. Intelligently learns your home’s heating and cooling patterns to deliver the right temperature at the right time, and sending you filter and temperature alerts.
- Smarter, simpler setup. The included power adapter is an easy-to-install, low-voltage alternative to a C-wire, so the thermostat is compatible with most homes.
Smart Thermostat with Smart Room Sensor
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Switching Electric Heating Relay for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!