Finding your suitable readers for startech hard drive dock with cooling is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for startech hard drive dock with cooling including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
823 reviews analysed
1. StarTech.com 4 Bay USB 3.0 (5 Gbps) Hard Drive Docking Station w/UASP for 2.5" & 3.5" SATA SSD HDD – Multiple External Hard Drive Cloner/Copier Dock (SDOCK4U33)
- MULTIPLE HARD DRIVE DUPLICATOR DOCK: Connect and swap four 2.5 / 3.5” SATA HDD/SSD drives simultaneously through a single USB port with this 4 bay external hard drive cloner
- EXPERIENCE HIGH PERFORMANCE: This USB 3.0 to SATA hard drive docking station supports SATA III (6 Gbps) and UASP for optimal performance
- DUAL FANS: Keep your drives running cool and help prevent premature drive failure with the built-in dual 40 mm fans on this multiple hard drive copier
- INDEPENDENTLY POWERED SATA CONTROLLERS: You will experience a hassle-free operation with this hard drive duplicator dock. It features independent SATA controllers allowing for uninterrupted data transfers while hot-swapping the other drives
- RELIABLE SUPPORT: Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty, this 4 bay SATA hard drive docking station has free lifetime technical support
- Connect and swap four 2.5/3.5” SATA drives or SSD through USB 3.0
- Support SATA III (6 Gbps) and UASP for optimal performance
- Compatible with USB enabled computer systems such as Dell Optiplex & Apple Mac & MacBook and SATA 2.5in/3.5in hard drives
- Hard Drive Dock / Four Bay Dock / Hard Drive Docking Station / SATA Dock / Hard Drive Docking Station with UASP / SATA HDD Docking Station / Hot Swap Hard Drive Dock
- Dock and Swap Hard Drives directly to your computer system without mounting
This 4 bay SATA hard drive docking station lets you dock and swap four drives from your desktop or laptop computer simultaneously, using a single USB port. High Performing Duplicator Dock Get the most out of your SATA III (6 Gbps) solid state drives and hybrid drives with this UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) enhanced external hard drive cloner. With performance up to 70% faster than conventional USB 3.0 when paired with a UASP-enabled host controller, UASP ensures high performance by reducing bottleneck. Easy Operation This USB to SATA HDD/SDD multiple hard drive dock features independently-powered SATA connectors for each individual drive, ensuring you can operate drives separately. This gives you the freedom to hot-swap one drive while transferring data to another, saving you time. Enhance Your Performance Even Further Extend the value of this hard drive copier further with the addition of our SATA to IDE hard drive adapter (SAT2IDEADP), allowing easy insertion of any 2.5 or 3.5in IDE hard drive into a SATA hard drive dock. To ensure compatibility with your computer system, the 4 bay hard drive cloner supports all of the leading operating systems, including: Microsoft Windows (8/7/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2003), Apple OSX (10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6), Linux, and Google Chrome OS. This USB 3.0 to SATA hard drive docking station is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
2. StarTech.com 4 Bay USB 3.0/ eSATA Hard Drive Duplicator Dock for 2.5" & 3.5" SATA/ IDE SSD HDD – Standalone 1:3 Copier Docking Station (SATDOCK4U3RE)
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support on this HDD duplicator and has been the IT pro’s choice since 1985
- PLUG & PLAY: The standalone USB 3.0 hard drive duplicator/wiper lets you quickly copy your SATA (I/II/III) or SAS disk and sanitize with confidence without connecting to a host computer or laptop
- EASILY DUPLICATE & DOCK: With speeds up to 4.2 GBpm copying one hard drive to three (1:3) and a capacity of one 4TB drive per bay, this external multi SSD/HDD copier dock makes cloning quick and easy
- FOR 2.5” & 3.5” DRIVES: The 4 bay cloner/sanitizer station supports 2.5in & 3.5in drives, and can be used as a docking station by connecting to a host computer through USB 3.0 (5Gbps) or eSATA (3Gbps)
- VERSATILE USE: This USB 3.1 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) SATA hard drive copier/wiper for the IT professional features one duplication mode and two erase modes, ensuring your data is secure
- 1:1 hard drive duplicator and docking station
- Create 3 exact copies of a source SATA drive simultaneously, without having to connect to a computer
- Access up to 4 SATA hard drives simultaneously over a single USB 3.0 or eSATA connection
- Dual, variable speed fans allows you to adjust the amount of cooling for any kind of environment or drive type
- Sector-by-Sector drive duplication, including the HPA
- Integrated LCD display for duplication progress and options menu
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 compliant host interface with supported data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps
- High speed eSATA host interface with supported data transfer rates up to 3 Gbps
- Built-in quick drive erase and Secure Erase functions
This high performance 4 Bay Hard Drive Duplicator Dock enables you to duplicate/clone a single SATA hard drive to up to three other SATA drives simultaneously, as a standalone device. Versatile Use The USB 3.0 to SATA hard drive duplicator docking station can also function as a regular 4-bay hard drive docking station, by connecting to a host computer system. Large capacity drives (tested with up to 4TB 3.5″ and 1TB 2.5″ drives per bay) can be used to greatly enhance your computer’s storage/backup capabilities. Compatible Connections As an external HDD/SSD dock, the HDD cloner/eraser can be connected to your host computer through USB 3.0 or eSATA, providing data transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps or 3Gbps respectively, from the hard drives to your computer system. Able to perform 1:3 Sector-by-Sector duplication, including HPA, from a single SATA drive onto three others simultaneously (at a rate of up to 72 MBps), the SATA docking station can save you time and effort This multi hard drive wiper features Quick and Secure Erase functions so you can confidently erase sensitive information, and support for IDE hard drives using the included SATA to IDE hard drive adapter (SAT2IDEADP). This USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) hard drive sanitizer dock is backed by our 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support. Chipset ID: JMicron – JMB394 and JMicron – JMS539Insertion Rating: 15,000 cycles per bay
3. ICY DOCK flexiDOCK MB795SP-B Tray-Less 2.5" and 3.5" SATA SSD/HDD Docking Enclosure Mobile Rack for Hot Swap 5.25" Drive Bay
- Compatible with any standard 5.25″ external bay
- Fits 1x 3.5″ SATA HDD and 1x 2.5″ SATA HDD/SSD (up to 9.5mm height while 3.5″ drive is in use)
- Dual-purpose drive guiding mechanism & stabilizer
- Tray-less, screw-less, door-less drive installation
- Retractable dust cover to protect the internal connectors from dust buildups
4. ICY DOCK Tray-Less 3.5 SATA Hard Drive Hot Swap Mobile Rack with 80mm Cooling Fan for 5.25 Drive Bay – TurboSwap MB171SP-B
Tray-less designs have always been a trade-off between convenience and security, but that’s not the case for TurboSwap MB171SP-B. The ICYDOCK TurboSwap MB171SP-B keeps all the benefits of the tray-less design with superior build quality, improved cooling efficiency and its unique shock absorbing design for maximum stability. It fits any standard 5.25” bay and is built rugged with all metal design to take a beating. This lockable mobile rack is designed for rugged applications such as medical & military systems, industrial PCs and servers. It includes features such as drive power button, ultra-slim 80mm cooling fan, fan speed control and optional screw holes for an add-on 120mm cooling fan which can be great for gamers and power users seeking a hot-swap bay built in to their system with SATA III support. There are many benefits to having a tray-less design; it allows you to quickly swap the drives without the fuss of rewiring or installing trays onto your drives. Reliability and stability of tray-less mechanisms are always a concern as it’s necessary to add moving parts. The TurboSwap MB171SP-B takes this into consideration and allows you to hot-swap drives within seconds, while maintaining outstanding drive stability and overall reliability. The Ultra-Flex shock absorbing kit provides excellent drive support whether it’s a half-height drive or a full size drive; it stabilizes the drive and absorbs vibrations. For increased reliability, we’ve simplified and reengineered the ejection mechanism with all metal arms to create a strong product that’s built to last. Setup is incredibly simple: just insert this unit into a single 5.25” bay, secure the unit in with screws, plug a 15pin power cable + 7 pin SATA cable, and you’re good to go. Both performance and drive life expectancy decrease when heat increases so it’s best to keep your drive cool. Our included ultra slim 80mm fan is mounted beneath the rack to allow sufficient cooling for all types of applications.
5. StarTech.com 3 Drive Bay Aluminum Trayless Hot Swap Mobile Rack Backplane with Fan & Lock for 3.5in SAS II / SATA III – 6 Gbps Hard Drive
- Color: Black
- Expansion Bays: 3 x hot-swap – 3.5″
- Compatible Bays: 2 5.25″
- Delivers peak drive performance, with support for full SATA III/SAS II data transfer speeds up to 6Gbps
- Flexible drive options with support for both SATA and SAS drive interfaces
- Helps maintain ideal drive operating temperatures by providing excellent heat dissipation, vented aluminum housing and a built-in
- Solid aluminum construction
- Key lock design
- Built-in fan
- 3 drive bay design
- Installs in two 5.25″ drive bays
Easily connect and hot swap up to three 3.5″ SATA/SAS hard drives from two 5.25″ bays – The HSB3SATSASBA Removable 3-drive backplane lets you quickly install and hot-swap 3.5″ drives from the front of your computer, by turning two 5.25″ bays into a hot-swappable interface for you to connect up to three 3.5″ SATA or SAS hard drives (HDD).For added versatility, the hard drive bay can interface with SATA I/II/III and SAS I/II hard drives — an ideal accommodation for enterprise system applications. For a quick and secure method of installing and removing drives, the backplane features ejection levers and a key-lock design. To help prevent drive failure, the bay provides excellent heat dissipation with a built-in fan, and a vented solid aluminum enclosure. The HSB3SATSASBA is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
6. StarTech.com 4 Drive Bay Aluminum Trayless Hot Swap Mobile Rack Backplane with Fan & Lock for 3.5in SAS II / SATA III – 6 Gbps Hard Drive (HSB4SATSASBA)
- Solid aluminum construction
- Key lock design
- Built-in fan
- 4 drive bay design
- Installs in three 5.25″ drive bays
- Connect and hot swap four 3.5in SATA III or SAS II hard drives to your computer system in three 5.25” bays, with support for SATA 6 Gbps
- Compatible with Servers & Desktop computers with 3 available 5.25in bays and SATA or SAS hard drives
- Trayless SATA Backplane / Hot Swap Bay / Backplane / Mobile Rack / SATA 6 Gbps / Key Lock / 70mm Fan
- Onsite data backup as a secure alternative to cloud storage
- Add a hot-swap bay to a server or workstation computer that you can use as a removable backup
The HSB4SATSASBA Removable 4-drive Backplane makes inserting and removing drives fast and easy, by turning three 5.25″ bays into a hot-swappable interface for up to four 3.5” SATA or SAS hard drives (HDD).
For added versatility, the hot swap bay can interface with SATA I/II/III and SAS I/II hard drives — an ideal solution for enterprise system applications.
For a quick and secure method of installing and removing drives, the backplane features ejection levers and a key-lock design. To help prevent drive failure, the bay provides drive cooling with a built-in fan and excellent heat dissipation with a vented aluminum enclosure.
The HSB4SATSASBA is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support. Compatible with: SAS & SATA, OS independent; No software or drivers required
7. ICY DOCK Rugged Full Metal 4 Bay 2.5 SAS/SATA HDD & SSD Hot Swap Backplane Cage Mobile Rack for 5.25 Drive Bay – ToughArmor MB994SP-4S
- Fits 4 Drives into a Single 5.25″ Device Bay
- Accommodates Drives with up to 15mm Height
- Dual 40mm Fans with Active Power Technology
- Full Metal EZ Slide Mini Tray System with Full Cage Design – Heavy Duty Full Metal Construction
- Small Form Factor Perfect for IPC, Servers, and Small Form Factor Cases.
- Heavy duty full metal construction with commercially designed for: Medical & Military systems, Media servers, and IPCs, approved & used by Tier 1 companies.
- Etc for rugged applications and complies to flammability requirements
- Fits 4 x 2.5″ SATA I / II / III and SAS HDD/SSD.
8. ICY DOCK 2 x 2.5” SATA/SAS HDD/SSD to 5.25” Hot Swap Mobile Rack Cage w/ 3.5” Drive/Device Bay- ExpressCage MB322SP-B
- Compatible with any standard 5.25” device bay
- Fits 2x 2.5” SATA/SAS HDD/SSD (7mm-9.5mm) and 1x 3.5” HDD/Device
- ExpressTray Mini system for tool-less and easy 2.5” HDD/SSD installation
- Soft blue indicator LED provided for each 2.5” HDD/SSD bay
- Enhanced tray and metal housing with for maximum durability
9. StarTech.com Docking Station USB 3.0 Super Speed a SATA e IDE para Discos Duros de 2.5" y 3.5 Pulgadas – Estación de Acoplamiento (UNIDOCK3U)
- Brand StarTech, Model UNIDOCKU33
- Packaged Quantity: 1, Product Type: Drive Dock, Number of Total Expansion Bays: 2, Number of 2.5″/3.5″ Bays: 2, Wireless LAN: No, UASP Support: Yes, Drive Interface: Serial ATA/600,
- Host Interface: USB 3.0, Color: Black, Material: Plastic, Cooling Fan: No, Form Factor: External, Height: 2.8″, Width: 5.1″, Depth: 5.5″, Weight (Approximate): 1.34 lb,
- Package Contents: Universal docking station for 2.5/3.5in SATA and IDE hard drives – USB 3.0 UASP, 1 x USB 3.0 Cable, 1 x IDE 40 to 40 Pin Cable, 1 x LP4 Power Cable, 1 x 40 Pin + LP4 to 44 Pin IDE Cable, 1 x Universal Power Adapter (NA/UK/EU/AUS), 1 x Instruction Manual,
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes, Environmental Certification: RoHS, Limited Warranty: 2 Year,
Compatible with: SATA & IDE, OS independent; No software or drivers required
10. StarTech.com Hot-Swap Hard Drive Docking Station for 2.5"/3.5" SATA III Hard Drives – External eSATA/USB 3.0Hard Drive Dock w/ UASP (SDOCKU33EF)
- Easily connect and swap hard drives and solid-state drives to and from your computer system, with the added benefit of a built-in 80mm fan
- Works with eSATA or USB 3.0 computer systems such as MacBook Pro and 2.5″ & 3.5″ SATA hard drives & solid-state drives
- eSATA SSD Dock / SATA 6Gbps transfer speeds / USB 3.0 HDD dock with UASP
- Connect drives to this dock for data recovery applications in a data recovery center or computer repair shop
- Backup data to an external data archiving drive
This docking station for 2.5″/3.5″ SATA III hard drives makes it easy for you to connect and swap your 2.5in or 3.5in SATA hard drives (HDD) and solid-state drives (SSD). The eSATA/USB 3.0 hard drive docking station also has a built-in fan that keeps your drives running at an optimal temperature for peak performance and longer drive lifespan. With support for either USB 3.0 or eSATA host connections, this external hard drive docking station gives you the freedom to connect to your computer through either port. Plus, the added benefit of eSATA ensures you can achieve SATA 6 Gpbs performance on computers with an available eSATA port. To ensure all your drives are supported, the SATA HDD/SSD docking station features a sleek slot-loading design that supports both 2.5in and 3.5in drives. The UASP docking station has also been rigorously tested for support with large capacity drives (tested up to 6TB).You can extend the compatibility of this dock even further by adding IDE support using our SATA to IDE Hard Drive Adapter (SAT2IDEADP).The docking station for 2.5″/3.5″ SATA III hard drives will also power down your SATA drives after a period of inactivity (USB mode only) to help reduce power consumption and noise when not being accessed. This eSATA/USB 3.0 hard drive docking station supports full SATA III bandwidth of 6 Gbps when connected through eSATA, ensuring you can get the most out of your solid-state drives. The external hard drive docking station is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Startech Hard Drive Dock With Cooling for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!