Nowadays, there are so many products of small induction cooktop mini in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for small induction cooktop mini in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings small induction cooktop mini which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
608 reviews analysed
1. True Induction MD2B Mini Duo Portable Counter Inset Double Burner Induction Cooktop, 120V, Black
- Two Year Limited Warranty* comes with a 60-Day Trial Period
- The Mini Duo Counter Inset Induction unit measuring 20 1/2 x 14 inches has the capability to be a portable unit or inset into your countertop for a flush, built in look
- Innovative Design- 1800 Watts between dual 10 inch induction burners that boils 1 cup water in 70 seconds which is twice as fast as infrared, EZ Touch controls with 10 power settings, built in safety features
- Requires induction compatible cookware
- Functions on a single 110v outlet benefiting from the build in Power Sharing technology to distribute the power between the two burners based on how much power each one is using.Temperature Range:150°F – 450°F
- Max Time Set timer up to 150 minutes
The True Induction MD-2B Double Burner Counter Inset Induction Cooktop is specifically designed to be inset into your countertop. Our Mini Duo gets its’ name due to its smaller footprint. Though it is smaller in size than our other double burners, the cooking potential remains the same. The MD-2B features patented power sharing technology that enables to the cooktop to not only be energy efficient but the convenience off running off of a standard wall outlet. Power sharing works by dividing the power between the two burners at 100/0, 50/50, 80/20, 70/30, etc. The MD-2B requires induction compatible cookware to operate. Cookware that has a flat bottom, is between 4 and 8 inches in diameter, and is magnetic. It cannot be used with regular pots and pans. For rv use, apply butyl tape instead of the supplied foam tape. Butyl tape will provide adequate adhesion and still allow for removal if the unit needs to be serviced. Do not place cook top on or near hot gas, electric burner and heated oven. It comes with a limited 2 year warranty and support through [email protected].
2. Sandoo HA1897 Induction Cooktop, 1800W Portable Electric Burner Stove, Safety Single Burner Countertop, Timer and 15 Temperature & Power Setting, Suitable for Cast Iron, Stainless Steel Cookware
- 【1800W INDUCTION COOKTOP】Sandoo induction cooktop adopts 1800-watt power with 15 power levels(200w -1800w) to meet your various cooking demands. Sandoo induction cooktop delivers roughly 90% of the heat to the pan, cooks up to 50% faster than a traditional electric stove or gas stove, which saves both time and money!
- 【15 TEMPERATURES LEVELS & TIMER FUNCTION】 It can operate at 15 temperature ranges with precise temperature control from 120℉~ 465℉. Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 179 minutes so as to you can slow stew with ease. Tilted easy-to-use digital push-button control panel prevent from burning out.
- 【COOKWARE COMPATIBILITY】★ONLY WORKS WITH iron pan, cast iron or stainless steel pan which must be made of a single material and have no thick surface layers. ★【E1: no pan or no suitable pan. Please put the pan firstly then turn on the induction cooktop otherwise it will display E1】Please use the right cookware to make sure induction cooktop works better. Suitable for induction cookware with a diameter of 4.73-10.24 in (12-26 cm).
- 【A NEW LEVEL OF HOME SAFETY】 The circuit design of induction cooktop to offer multiples safety protections. Most importantly, the induction cooktop can auto shutdown in 2 hours if no actions. There is a built-in diagnostic error message system to help you monitor the issues. No fire no gas pull out, much safer than a gas stove!
- 【QUALITY ASSURANCE】ETL approved and comply with North American Standards. As a reliable seller, we also provide 2-year Manufacturer’s warranty and the coverage Limit up to total 【$ 13,000,000 】of PICC Commercial general liability insurance for our induction cooktop. For use the USA ONLY! ★Please buy the Sandoo products from the only one Authorized store: SYTECH. Other stores are not authorized and cannot be guaranteed.
3. AmazonBasics 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop
- Portable stovetop appliance for cooking meals when a full range is not available
- Safety features including pause, overheat protection, and voltage warning
- Glass panel stovetop for easy cleaning
- Requires induction-compatible cookware such as cast aluminum, enameled iron or steel, cast iron, or magnetic-bottom stainless steel
- Perfect for small spaces without full stovetops such as RVs, cabins, studio apartments or other areas that require food prep
- LED display with cooking function controls including pre-set cooking controls, power settings from 200-1800 watts and 3-hour timer
An Amazon Brand
4. Portable Touch Induction Cooktop with LED Screen, 1800W Countertop Burner, Induction Stove Cooker For Griddle, Pan, Tea Kettle, Outdoor, Indoor.
- Save Your Money & Time– Bonsenkitchen Induction cooking has good electrical coupling between the pan and the coil and is thus quite efficient, that means you pay less energy and time in your kitchen, and has safety advantages compared to gas stoves. Cooktops are also usually easy to clean, because the cooktop itself does not get very hot.
- Maximize Your Kitchen Space: Bonsenkitchen compact induction cooktop which features a small footprint and compact design to easily store when not in use. Space saving size makes it perfect for dorm rooms, boats, RVs, or motor homes where space is limited.
- Universal Fit Induction Cooker– Compatible with induction ready cookware, the countertop burner is suitable for CAST IRON, ENAMELED IRON, STAINLESS STEEL. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically if without compatible cookware or no cookware is detecte. Power Range– 9 Power Level from 150W to 1800W Temperature from 140℉ to 460℉
- Easy Cleaning Glass Surface– Electronic induction cooktop frees you from struggling with burnt on food that’s hard to remove. Please make cleaning with cooktop cleaner for induction burner until it cool down below 140°F
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We take full responsibility for ETL approved induction cooktop quality and provide one-year warranty for 100% satisfaction, as well as Customer Service & Technical Support
5. DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8100MC, gold
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- Requires induction compatible magnetic cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved
- Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware
Note: in order to use This and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Duxtop detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone. 1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around. 2) lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. 3) built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes 4) digital control panel 5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts. 6) 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit. 7) compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Check with your cookware manufacturer If it works on induction cooktop. 8) the auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected. 9) low and high voltage warning system. 10) equipped with diagnostic error message system. 11) ETL approved. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. These cooktop are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
6. Portable Induction Cooktop, iSiLER 1800W Sensor Touch Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop with Kids Safety Lock, Countertop Burner with Timer and 8 Temperature Settings, Suitable for Cast Iron, Stainless Steel Cookware
- 9 POWER LEVELS: Quickly choose your desired power from 100W to 1800W in 200W increments
- 1800W power to meet your various cooking needs
- simmer, deep fry, boil, sauté, sear, steam, slow cook and grill with ease
- 8 PRESET TEMPERATURE LEVELS: Adjustable temperature ranging from 140°F (60°C) to 460°F (238°C)
- can be set in 40°F increments
- sensitive large touch buttons for enhanced usability
- WIDE APPLICATIONS & PORTABLE: The cooktop surface measures a diameter of 6.7in (17cm) to fit frying pans with a diameter of 3.9-8.6in (10-22cm)
- ensures a large and uniform heated area
- compact and lightweight with a thickness of just 2.3in (6cm) for easy transport and storage
- suitable for areas with limited space use
- LONG 3-HOUR TIMER & SAFETY LOCK: Press “+” or “-” button to set the timer in 1-minute increments (long press for 10 minutes)
- overheating protection, child lock and rounded edges for ultimate safety
- WEAR RESISTANCE & EASY MAINTENANCE: Premium glass surface ensures excellent wear resistance and easy cleaning after use
- we provide a 90-day returns policy and a 12-month warranty from the date of your purchase
7. Duxtop 9620LS LCD Portable Double Induction Cooktop 1800w Digital Electric Countertop Burner Sensor Touch Stove
- 【DUAL HEATING ZONES】→ This professional digital countertop induction cooktop by Duxtop is equipped with two independent heating zones that allow you to set each one separately using the LCD display screen. The Duxtop induction burner uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity—standard in all North American homes.
- 【SAFE—EASY TO USE—EASY TO CLEAN】→ Child safety lock system helps protect from injuries such as scalding. Touch control panel is simple to operate, and the rapid heating of the cookware makes cooking fast and easy. With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so it’s easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel.
- 【CHOOSE POWER MODE OR TEMPERATURE MODE】→ There are 20 preset levels per mode so you can select the perfect one for your cooking task. Simply press one button to switch between cooking modes. TEMPERATURE MODE is recommended to fry, steam and saute. Try POWER MODE to keep food warm or to bring water to a boil quickly.
- 【ENERGY EFFICIENT】→ Electric cooktops place the electromagnetic energy directly into the cookware without wasting energy on a heating element. This makes them extremely energy efficient while providing faster heating. The Power Sharing Feature is designed to avoid electrical overload and increase efficiency by allowing the burners to share power between them while in Power Mode.
- 【WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS】→ This double induction cooker is compatible with cast iron, iron, magnetic steel, enameled iron, stainless steel manufactured with a magnetic bottom. If a magnet sticks to the cookware bottom, it should be compatible. Lightweight and attractive design makes it great for home and outdoor cooking. Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American electrical standards.
8. Bonsenkitchen 1800-Watt Induction Cooktop Portable Countertop Burner with Sensor Touch Screen, Black, CT8802
- Compatible Cookware – Iron cast & stainless steel cookware is compatible. If your cookware has a bottom diameter about 10-22cm and a magnet will stick to, it can work with
- Multiple Levels – 8 Power Levels from 100w – 1800w
- 9 Temperature settings from 140°F – 460°F
- A Must Have Kitchen Helper – Perfect idea for boiling water, sautéing, table cooking and occasional use. Compatible with induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Requires induction compatible cookware. Compatible with induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Smart Design – Designed for US market, Full glass panel, senor touch screen, pause feature, ETL Approved
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We take full responsibility for ETL approved CT8802 induction cooktop quality and provide one-year warranty for 100% satisfaction, as well as Customer Service & Technical Support
Compared to gas stove and other cooking appliances, induction cooktop does not generate heat. The energy produced by the induction stove is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. It is much more safer to use, faster and easier to clean. Induction cooktop is also handy for party and occasional use to have table cooking. If you eat a lot of pasta and boil water, 1800w Bonsenkitchen CT8802 induction cooktop is the best choice for you.
Power : 1800W 120V 60Hz
Full Glass Panel, Easy Cleaning
Touch Screen Control Panel
Smart Sensor Design
9 Power Levels from 100W- 1800W
8 Temperature Range from-140°F to 460 °F
Timer: 1 minutes to 3 hours
Product Size: 13.4×10.63×2.36inches
Net Weight: 2.38kg (5.25 LBS)
Make sure have the right kind of cookware to work with CT8802 induction cooktop. If your cookware has a bottom diameter about 10-22cm and a magnet will stick to, it can work with.
9. Duxtop Portable Induction Cooktop, Countertop Burner, Induction Burner with Timer and Sensor Touch, 1800W
- CONVENIENT & PORTABLE INDUCTION BURNER: Duxtop induction cooktop offers both temperature and power modes for convenient and efficient cooking. Lightweight, portable induction burner makes handling and storage easy. Perfect for dorm rooms, home kitchens, backyard cooking, RVs, boats, etc.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY & SAFE: Choose from 15 preset power levels (200W to 1800W) and 15 preset temperature level settings (140°F to 460°F). With an 83% energy efficiency rating, induction cooker is more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves yet provides quick heat-up and faster cooking times.
- SAFETY & EASY TO CLEAN: Safety lock button keeps the cooking and timer settings from being accidentally changed once they have been set or to keeps a child from injuries such as scalding. With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so it’s easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel.
- INDUCTION READY COOKWARE: As induction stove relies on the cookware itself to heat, it’s essential to choose cookware with a magnetic bottom, whose diameter is at least 5 inches. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected.
- 100% WARRANTY: This induction burner countertop uses 120V 15 amp electrical outlet–standard in all North American homes. Etl listed and built to North American Electrical standards. Please allow the Induction cooktop to cool down before cleaning. 2-year manufacturer warranty and customer service available.
10. Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, 2200-Watt 120-Volts Smart Touch Sensor Countertop Induction Range Cooker, Stainless Steel Cookware with Temperature Control
- 【Max Power 2200 Watts】Meet your all of various cooking needs. The single ring is 11 power levels, each level is 100W addition and subtraction, the minimum power is 100W, the maximum power is 1100W
- the double ring is 22 power levels, each level is 100W addition and subtraction, the minimum power is 100W, the maximum power 2200W.
- 【5 Safety System Designs】High voltage and low voltage protection: 1. Stop heating when the voltage is higher than 275V 2. Stop heating when the high voltage is lower than 140V. 3. Stop heating when the furnace surface temperature reaches 650 degrees. 4. The temperature inside the machine is higher than 100 degrees to stop heating. 5. Circuit fault protection. Let you use it with confidence.
- 【Wide Range of Pot Materials and Large Diameter Pot Selection】 Such as iron, aluminum, copper, ceramics, casseroles, and heat-resistant glass are suitable. Meet different forms of cooking such as steaming, boiling, frying, roasting, and hot pot. SKILLETS / POTS with a diameter of 7 to 10.24 inches (18-26 cm). If the cookware is larger than the circular placement guide, the area outside the guide will stop working due to the inconsistent heating mode. If there is no compatible cookware or no coo
- 【High-tech Heating Technology】Far-infrared heating, using far-infrared light wave heat transfer, no electromagnetic radiation, and has the effect of heating. Microcomputer control, automatic adjustment of fire temperature, easy to operate.
- 【Note】Please read the product manual carefully before use. If you have any problems with the operation, please contact us. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is
- if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process
- 1-year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Why do you choose Wiland induction cooktop ?
Pots Selection:The material of the electric ceramic cooker is not limited. Suitable for heat-resistant appliances such as iron, aluminum, ceramics, casseroles, and heat-resistant glass.
Our electric ceramic stoves use lightwave heat transfer, so the choice of using the right pot can heat transfer more efficient.
We recommend selecting a flat bottom and a non-reflective pot as shown in the figure below.
Best effect 7.08-10.24inch flat bottom and dark surface
Use and characteristics
We are specialized in infrared induction cooker, new product for
kitchen use of family cooking needed.
Mainly characteristics as following:
High-tech, infrared heating: with using infrared light heat transfer,
without any electromagnetic radiation.
Available for heating function.
Environmental protection, it doesn’t have burning phenomenon, as well as without any bright fire and Carbon monoxide.
Multiple security function to ensure the safety.
Using microcomputer control.
Automatic adjustment of the fire temperature easy to operation.
Introduce advanced Hardness Micro plate. Easy to clean and durable. Safety device.
Furnace overheat protection : when the furnace temperature reach 650℃，stop heating
Inside machine overheat protection: when the inside machine is get to 100℃， stop heating.
Over voltage protection: when the voltage higher than 180V, and it will be stop heating.
Low voltage protection: when the voltage less than 70V,protection for stop heating.
Fault Code: E2:The input voltage is too high or the circuit is faulty. About 160V-170V. E4: Thermonuclear disconnect circuit, circuit board short circuit, that is circuit failure. E5:Radiator thermistor short circuit , and the fan doesn’t work inside temperature over high it about 90℃. Circuit failure.E6 Radiator thermistor
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Small Induction Cooktop Mini for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!