735 reviews analysed
1. Quantum X Upright Water Vacuum Cleaner – No Filters, Telescopic Body, Pet Vacuum Cleaner and Picks Up Wet Spills, New Technology (Blue)
- NO FILTERS: Uses only water as the filter medium—no HEPA or synthetic filters to replace when they become dirty and clogged. No bacteria filled, gross filters to wash/clean or replace.
- NEVER LOSE SUCTION: Because there are no filters to clog, this product never loses suction or airflow thus maintaining maximum power to clean. Traditional vacuum filters will up with dirt and become less efficient, the Quantum keeps full cleaning power because it is a brand new filter every time you use it
- TELESCOPING BODY: Only upright with a Telescoping head! The Quantum X can get under anything with a 4” clearance to reach where dirt hides
- PICKS UP WET SPILLS & PET STAINS: It can be used to not only pick up dry messes, but wet spills as well! Pet accidents and liquids are easily cleaned up with the Quantum X
- AUTO ADJUSTS TO ALL FLOOR SURFACES: automatically adjust to the pile of the carpet or surface type such as area rugs, tile, and hardwood. This ensures perfect cleaning results all the time
2. Rainbow Rexair Power Nozzle Replacement Belts (qty 3)
3. Rainbow Genuine AquaMate Carpet Shampoo
4. Severin S-Special Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, Corded (Ocean Blue)
5. Oreck Venture Pet Power Hardwood & Floor Bagged Canister Vacuum Cleaner – Lightweight Carpet Dust & Dog Hair Remover w/ HEPA Filter For Floors & Cars
- VERSATILE USE. Vacuuming has never been easier. Perfect for cleaning on hard floors and carpet, as well as above floor cleaning with the included tools, the Venture’s powerful bagged performance keeps dirt and debris from escaping back into the air.
- SILENCE TECHNOLOGY. Clean your house without disturbing members of the household. The Hardwood and Floor Bagged Canister Vacuum boasts Silence Technology with five suction speeds so you can clean with customized Oreck performance without all the noise
- EASY TO MANEUVER. Oreck’s innovative SlimSwivel steering allows you to maneuver with ease, laying virtually flat to effortlessly and powerfully clean your entire home without having to lift furniture and other objects.
- HEPA FILTRATION. The vacuum uses a HEPA inner bag combined with an AirClean filter, capturing at least 99.97% of particles at 0.3 microns from the air, including pollen, house dust, allergens, smoke, pet dander and mold spores.
- INCLUDED TOOLS. With a 6-foot hose, hardwood floor brush, combination rug/floor tool and on-board tools, you can conveniently clean floors and objects above the floor. Vacuum hard-to-reach areas, cracks, upholstery, ceiling fans and more with ease.
6. Sirena Vacuum w/Water Filtration
The sirena vacuum features a unique water-based filtration system making it a fundamentally superior vacuum. Like mother nature, sirena uses water as its filter. Separator technology forces air into the water, keeping dirt from being Exhausted back into your air. Dirt is trapped within the water. The air in your home is water-washed, and returned fresh and clean. Water never clogs the way bags and filters do so sirena cleans efficiently, every time. Sirena also has a quiet mode to remove dust and odors from your home.
7. Sebo 90641AM Airbelt D4 Premium Canister Vacuum with ET-1 Powerhead, White
The Airbelt D4 is a powerful, yet ultra-quiet, canister vacuum, which features three on-board attachments, an unmatched 40-foot cord and 50-foot cleaning radius, rubber-coated wheels to protect floor surfaces, a durable telescopic tube with quick-release connections, and a full bag or clog indicator. This machine includes a 12-inch White commercial- quality power head to deep clean carpets, and a parquet brush is included for cleaning hard floors. An ergonomically designed handle, which also has a suction adjustment switch, provides user comfort and effortless control of the power head’s 180° steering ability. The D4‘s tapered hose, along with its 320° rotating canister connection, improves airflow and provides smooth maneuverability, and its soft bumper protects the vacuum, furniture and walls from scuffs and scratches.
DESIGNED FOR CARPETS AND HARD FLOORS
The AIRBELT D4 is a powerful, yet ultra-quiet, canister vacuum, which features three on-board attachments, an unmatched 40-foot cord and 50-foot cleaning radius, rubber-coated wheels to protect floor surfaces, a durable telescopic tube with quick-release connections, and a full bag or clog indicator. Two sizes of its commercial- quality power head are available to deep clean carpets, and a parquet brush is included for cleaning hard floors. An ergonomically designed handle, which also has a suction adjustment switch, provides user comfort and effortless control of the power head’s 180° steering ability. The D4‘s tapered hose, along with its 320° rotating canister connection, improves airflow and provides smooth maneuverability, and its soft bumper protects the vacuum, furniture and walls from scuffs and scratches.
Two Power Head Widths, Amazing Steering Ability and Easy Brush Roller Removal – The ET-1 power head comes standard with the black and white colored machines, but when purchasing a red colored machine, there are two power head choices: the ET-1 (12-inch width) and the ET-2 (15-inch width). Both power heads have manual, four-level brush height adjustment, they effectively clean both carpets and hard floors and offer manual brush shut off, for use on delicate rugs or other floor types that require straight-suction cleaning. Their amazing steering ability provides 180° maneuverability, and they have easy brush roller removal, convenient clog access doors, automatic shut off for brush obstructions, and a light that indicates when brush height is set too high for optimal cleaning or when the brush roller should be replaced due to reaching maximum bristle wear.
A Flat-to-the-floor 3 1/2-inch Profile – The power head’s low profile makes cleaning under furniture and beds easy!
A 40-foot Power Cord and an Amazing 50-foot Cleaning Radius – These two features provide operating efficiency because large areas can be cleaned without changing electrical outlets. The power cord automatically rewinds by simply pressing a button.
A Huge 1.5-gallon Filter Bag – The large-capacity filter bag is convenient and economical because fewer bag changes are needed. An indicator window turns orange when the filter bag should be replaced, and closing its built-in hygiene cap prevents dust from escaping during bag removal or disposal.
A Durable, Rotating Suction-hose Connection – A brilliantly designed hose-to-canister connection allows 320° rotation of the suction hose, providing easier user movement and machine maneuverability.
LED Suction-power Indicator – This technology actually makes it possible for the user to optically monitor the vacuum’s suction power. When using lower power settings, the LED light rotates slowly. When using higher power settings, the light rotates more quickly. When the power is set to standby mode, the light slowly blinks back and forth, left to right.
Patented AIRBELT Bumper – The D4’s soft, textile-covered foam bumper protects furniture, walls and the vacuum itself from incurring scratches and scuffs during use. The bumper also diffuses exhaust air, which contributes to its ultra-quiet performance.
Four Castors with Rubber-coated Wheels, Mounted on Bearings and Steel Axles – The superb castor-wheels glide easily and gently over all floor types, providing exceptional maneuverability and protection of floor surfaces.
Convenient Parking and Storage Aids – After the work is done, the suction hose, telescopic tube and the hard floor parquet brush can be firmly stored on the canister’s underside or backside housing.
Adjustable Suction Switch on the Handle – The suction power of the AIRBELT D4 can be conveniently adjusted on the hose handle; therefore, upholstery can be cleaned with stronger suction, yet curtains can be gently vacuumed as well.
Three Full-size, On-board Accessory Tools, plus a Parquet Brush – For special cleaning tasks, a crevice tool, an upholstery nozzle and a dusting brush are integrated into the canister body, so they are on-board, easy to remove and ready for use at all times. Also, many optional attachments are available. All AIRBELT D4 models come with a parquet brush that was specifically designed for cleaning hard floors.
Full-size Canister Vacuum – The AIRBELT D4 is a full-size canister vacuum, which means it is a larger and more powerful machine that offers three full-size attachments, a huge 1.5-gallon filter bag, and an extra-long power cord.
Personalized Vacuums – The D4’s AIRBELT bumper can be personalized with any one of eight colorful textile covers.
AIRBELT D4’S FILTRATION SYSTEM:
Bags are Better! Top-fill, three and four-layer bags are an integral part of SEBO’s filtration system because they hold virtually all dirt captured by the vacuum, which improves the effectiveness and useful life of the microfilters. They also ensure continuously strong suction because dirt enters from the top, deposits at the bottom, accumulates upward, and air exits through the sides, which allows unimpeded airflow as they fill to capacity. And they can be sealed when full, so no dust can escape into the air during bag removal and disposal.
In contrast, without bags to hold nearly all the captured dirt, the microfilters on bagless vacuums quickly clog from excessive dirt build-up and must be replaced often, or a loss of suction and cleaning effectiveness will occur. In addition, dust and other allergens become airborne when emptying bag-less dirt containers. Lastly, bagless vacuum microfilters are expensive, usually costing more than a multi-year supply of SEBO filter bags.
Pre-motor Filters – Pre-motor filters clean suction air after it passes through the filter bag, but before it passes over the vacuum motor. Cooling the motor with clean air is important because this increases useful life expectancy.
S-class Exhaust Microfilters – S-class Exhaust Microfilters (S =“Schwebstoff” = airborne particles) are made from electrostatically charged micro-fiber material, which attracts and captures dust particles from the airflow of the vacuum after it passes over the motor to cool it. This means that exhaust air is cleaned to the highest level. The S-class Standard requires filters to absorb greater than 99.9% of particles down to 0.3 microns in diameter. For comparison, 100 microns is the diameter of a human hair. Their advantages are a relatively open texture that allows smoother airflow for better suction performance, a longer life expectancy, and they cost less than HEPA filters.
SEBO STANDARD FEATURES:
Designed and Manufactured in Germany – Legendary quality, reliability and performance make SEBO vacuums the first choice of cleaning professionals throughout the world.
Excellent for Users With Allergies or Asthma – The British Allergy Foundation recommends SEBO filters.
Tightly Sealed Vacuums Ensure Effective Filtration – Dirty air, which flows through a vacuum, can only be filtered completely if it does not escape into the room through seams or seals in the machine. This is why all SEBO vacuums have tight seals throughout.
Many vacuum companies with high-filtration claims are actually quoting specifications made by the manufacturer of the filter material, as measured in the laboratory, not the filtration effectiveness of the vacuum itself while operating. Whether or not dirty air can escape through leaks in the body of the machine is not considered. The filtration effectiveness of SEBO vacuums is tested while they operate.
Save Money! SEBO Vacuums Last for Years and Extend Carpet Life! – If properly maintained, SEBO vacuums save ordinary residential users hundreds of dollars by providing excellent performance for ten to fifteen years or more, and their deep-cleaning power-brush technology extends the life of carpets. Typical vacuums perform poorly, even when new, and usually do not last beyond two years. So six or seven “disposable vacuums” must be purchased during the average life expectancy of just one SEBO machine.
Five-year Warranty Coverage – All SEBO models include a five-year warranty on the motor and all non-wear parts and a five-year warranty on labor charges.
SEBO Microfilters Ensure Continuously Strong Suction Performance – They are also long lasting, inexpensive and easy to change in seconds.
Changing Bags is Easy and Clean – SEBO filter bags can be changed in just a few seconds, and a cap keeps dust sealed inside during removal and disposal.
Effective Pet Hair Removal – All SEBO vacuums easily remove pet hair!
8. Bissell Pleated Post Motor Filter, 32076
- Upright vacuum replacement HEPA filter, for use in all Bissell clean view bagless vacuums #’S 35755, 35766, & 3596
- Adds Extra shine to your product
- Manufactured in China
- Style 7, 9 and 16
- Fits models – all cleanview series, powerglide platinum series
- Works with models – 3574, 35762, 35766, 20Q9, 35452, 82H1, 22C1, 21K3, 58F83, 3590, 44M3P, 84G9, 67F8, 35961
Bissell Pleated Post Motor Filter, 32076 – The post-motor filter assists in the filtration process to return clean air to the room. It is located behind the door on the side of the vacuum. When the filter becomes dirty, open the door, remove the filter and replace. The white, pleated post motor media filter is not washable.
This replacement pleated post motor filter (Style 7) fits Bissell’s Powerglide, Cleanview, and PowerTrak vacuum cleaner models. Designed to reduce the amount of allergens within an indoor space, this filter captures up to 99.9 percent of dust mites, pollens, and ragweed.
9. Rainbow Genuine Belt for Power Nozzle
10. Rainbow Genuine Apple Blossom Fragrance Collection Pack for Rainbow and RainMate
- Comes in small 1.67 ounce bottles but is concentrated and will last quite a while.
- Rainbow system fragrances – genuine made by Rexair, Inc.
- Included in the set: Apple Blossom fragrances, 4 1.67 ounce bottles.
- Can be used with the vacuum and with the Rainbow RainMate air freshener.
- Vacuum Cleaner Water Fragrance
Keep the sweet and floral scent of apple blossoms on hand all the time with our convenient four-fragrance pack.
Perfect to bring the scent of spring to any room in your home or office.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Rainbow Vacuum Floor Smell for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!