565 reviews analysed
1. New!! Push Button Igniter Propane Torch Wand Ice Snow Melter Weed Burner Roofing
- Wand comes with a flow valve and turbo-blast trigger Designed for use with standard size propane tanks Brass valve construction
- Hose working PSI: 350 lbs. Fitted with a 7/8″-14 TPI, left hand male propane bottle connection Steel Tip Diameter 2 3/8″
- Piezo electric ignition for safe, matchless starts Easily attaches to standard 20 lb. propane (LP) tank (not included) Heats-up to over 3000° F Includes 17mm and 19mm open-end wrenches
2. Hot Max 500G Big Max 500,000 BTU Propane Torch
From the Manufacturer
The Hot Max 500G “Big Max” is the premier large propane torch on the market. The 500,000 BTU Big Max is perfect for burning brush and weeds with clean and efficient LP gas eliminating caustic chemicals in the environment and around sensitive plants. The Big Max is is perfect for melting snow and ice, removing parking lot markings and other paint removal, thaws frozen pipes and equipment, pre-heats metals for welding or branding, melts tar and asphalt, and hundreds of other uses. The Big Max 500G torch is the only torch with a molded handle, which is trademarked, for better control and comfort and the long handle keeps you from bending over. The Hot Max Big Max comes fully assembled and ready to use. The Hot Max Big Max uses standard liquid propane tanks (like those used on BBQ grills). The Big Max comes with a 10′ UL/CSA Listed gas hose (rated at 350 PSI), a solid brass adjusting valve to control the flame, a POL safety valve (to prevent excess propane gas flow), and a single flint striker for lighting the torch.
3. Bob’s Industrial Supply BISupply Heating Torch with 5 Meter Hose – Portable Torch Weed Burner Propane Torch Hose
- POWERFUL PROPANE WEED BURNER TORCH: Whether you are removing weeds and ice, or soldering and cutting materials, the BISupply Welding Torch Flame Gun is perfect for all your needs
- This roofing torch generates temperatures up to 3000 degrees F (1649 degrees C) and connects to 20 lb. (9.1 kg) propane tanks (Tank not included)
- VERSATILE: This landscaping construction tool is perfect for homeowners, crafters, and professional contractors thanks to its versatility
- Easily burn weeds, melt snow, and remove paint using this propane torch
- This tool can also be used to thaw pipes, heat roofing materials, and preheat metals for welding and soldering
- The lengthy torch and hose allow you to work safely and easily in hard to reach areas
- EASY TO USE: Connect the blow torch and hose and attach the other end of the hose to a gas tank
- After ensuring all connections are sealed, slowly loosen the gas tank valve and check for leaks
- Slightly loosen the blow torch flow valve and ignite directly at the nozzle, adjust the blow torch flow valve to reach the desired temperature
- After use, close the gas tank valve
- Fire will extinguish naturally to remove gases from torch and hose
- Hang in a dry place for storage
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed of stainless steel, these weed burners are resistant to rust and corrosion
- The torch features a steel jet nozzle and a durable adjusting valve to control the flame size and temperature
- This kit also includes a natural rubber 5-meter hose that has a 300 PSI rating and is explosion proof
- Designed for use with 20 lb. propane tanks
- CONTENTS: This propane torch weed burner kit includes (1) 33.5-inch (85.1 cm) Heat Gun with turbo blast trigger handle, flow valve knob, and jet nozzle torch tip, and (1) 15-foot (5 meters) gas torch hose
- The natural rubber hose weighs 1.8 lbs. (.8 kg) and is classified as “Class 2 – 6.5mm – Propane/Butane”
Easily burn weeds, thaw ice, and remove paint with the BISupply Blow Torch Heating Gun and 5 Meter Hose. Constructed of stainless steel, the torch is resistant to rust and features a turbo blast trigger handle, adjustable flow knob, and jet nozzle torch tip. This kit also includes a 15-foot (5 meters) hose that is classified for use with propane and butane. This easy to use roofing torch generates temperatures up to 3000 degrees F (1649 degrees C) and is compatible with a 20 lb. (9.1 kg) propane tank. (Propane tank not included.) WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
4. BernzOmatic 361472 BZ4500HS Heat Shrink Torch
- Auto start/stop ignition easily ignites and extinguishes flame
- Heat shrink tip provides wide flame for heat shrinking, heat treating and heat application
- For best results, use with MAP-Pro fuel, such as the Bernzomatic 14.1 oz. MAP-Pro Hand Torch Cylinder
- Cast aluminum body construction for durability
- Pressure regulated for consistent performance when tilted or momentarily inverted
5. Goss KP-414M-H Propane Torch Kit for Roofing, Heating, and Weed Burning
- Professional propane torch kit used for roofing, thawing, weed burning and many other applications that require large volumes of heat
- Push button piezo ignition tip makes lighting the torch easy. Set the adjustable flame then squeeze the lever for full 500,000 BTU brush flame
- High quality adjustable brass regulator gives constant and accurate gas flow. Utilizes standard POL tank connection and “B” hose connections
- 26-Inch Torch designed with a swivel hose connection to minimize hose tangle. Utilizes standard 9/16-Inch to 18-Inch “B” hose connection
A High quality torch kit used by professional roofers, farmers and road crews for heating, drying and weed control. Light the torch with the built-on push button piezo lighter. Set the pilot flame then squeeze the lever for full brush flame. Includes quality hose and brass regulator built for heavy use. Goss Inc. has been manufacturing and distributing quality products in the USA for over 70 years.
6. Flame King YSNPQ810CGA Propane Torch Weed Burner with Integrated Lighter, Silver
7. Lincoln Electric, KH825-01, Torch, Propane, 39 in L, 10 ft Hose, 500, 000
Torch, Propane, Series Inferno, Ignitor Manual (Striker included), Fuel Propane, Head Round, Length 39 In. , Flame Type Adjustable, Propane Btus per Hour 500, 000
8. Worthington 336737 WT2301 Trigger Start Propane Torch
- Trigger-start ignition easily ignites the flame
- Versatile webbed flame completes a variety of household projects, including small diameter soldering, thawing, melting and heat application
- Use only with propane fuel, such as the Bernzomatic 14.1 oz. Propane Hand Torch Cylinder
- Angled stainless steel burn tube
- Flame control valve easily sizes flame and extinguishes when finished
Basic Torch with Built-in Ignition
9. Portable Brass Propane Heating Torch Kit for Burn Weeds, Roofing, Heating, Melt Snow, Remove Paint from Non-flammable Surfaces and Many Other Applications
- TOP QUALITY – Both the weed burners and rubber 5-meter hose were fireproof, antifreeze, wear-resistant, high temperature resistance, pressure resistance and corrosion resistance. This propane torch weed burner is great for burning weeds and brush, melting snow and ice, heating pipes, hot roofing work and many more uses.
- PREFERRED MATERIAL – The weed burner is made of high-quality materials, which is more durable. Precision manufactured valves, each of which has been tested for air tightness. Weed burner’s steel jet nozzle provides a concentrated and stable flame even in windy conditions.
- PROFESSIONAL DESIGN – The propane torch weed burner’s turbo blast trigger handle is ergonomically designed non-slip, wear-resistant and comfortable handle, comfortable to hold, easy and convenient, more efficient. Comfortable handle, easy and convenient, more efficient.
- EASY TO USE – Our Propane Torch Kit just connect the blow torch and hose, then slowly loosen the gas tank valve and slightly loosen the blow torch flow valve, ignite directly at the nozzle, adjust the blow torch flow valve to sizes the flame and extinguishes when finished.
- EXCELLENT SERVICE – We are strict with quality control standards to build and test. Our Portable Heating Torch comes with 24 months warranty, just buy it with confidence. Any problem with please feel free to contact us for a replacement.
10. BLUEFIRE Solid Brass Jumbo Pencil Flame Gas Welding Torch Head Nozzle, Upgraded Full Metal Version, Fuel by MAPP/MAP Pro/Propane, CSA Certified (Torch Only)
- Upgraded Full Metal Cover Version, change old design’s plastic knob to solid brass constructed knob.
- Our torch are made fully by Brass, not those cheaper zinc mix, Better Performance, Thicker and Heavier for durability.
- Strong pencil flame to provide both working precision and optimized heat output, Max working temperature up to 1350℃, meets the most common needs for both professionals and DIY fans.
- Smart sized, Easy to be used in any spaces, Manual ignition, torch run off MAPP, MAP Pro and Propane
- Made in Taiwan, CSA US Certified
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Propane Heating Torch for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!