994 reviews analysed
1. Cen-Tec Systems 92927 Central Vacuum Power Nozzle Kit
- Central vacuum package includes a power nozzle, integrated electric telescopic wand, and 35 foot total control electric hose allowing you to control both the vacuum and the nozzle from the hose handle
- The 14Wide power nozzle has a chevron agitator design shown to provide superior cleaning performance
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuums including beam, Electrolux, eureka, vacumaid, vacuflo, nutone, cyclovac, canavac, husky, star power, md, and imperium
- 35 foot crush proof total control hose lets you turn your central vacuum on and off from the hose handle independent of the power nozzle
- Premium American made dusting tool, upholstery tool, and crevice tool can be caddied on the wand using the provided tool clip letting you take them along for faster cleaning
The Cen-Tec 92927 central vacuum accessory package is designed to provide superior cleaning for today’s home with both carpeted and hard floor surfaces. The power nozzle is designed to provide the three features most sought in cleaning. Excellent deep down dirt recovery, excellent Grooming of the carpeted surface, and superior edge cleaning. The life time reinforced poly-V belt will provide years of reliable service without the need to routinely Replace the Drive belt. The 35 foot total control hose is the longest permitted by UL/CSA standard so you are sure to reach all areas of your home. Customers most often request a hose Sock to protect the investment in their home and furnishing and we have recognized this by pre-installing a premium Sock treated with an anti-microbial to protect you and your home environment. The universal hose end makes the 92927 compatible with all major brands of central vacuums including beam, ELECTROLUX, eureka, VacuMaid, Vacuflo, Nutone, Cyclovac, Canavac, husky, star power, Md, and imperium brands. The 14 inch wide power nozzle has a chevron agitator design shown to provide superior cleaning performance. The quiet Drive poly-V Drive system reduces vibration and noise while providing consistent power from the motor to the carpet agitator. The quiet Drive belt is set away from the edge of the nozzle to allow for brushed edge cleaning to both sides of the nozzle. A soft Bumper protects furnishing. A quick release wand system allows you to draw the wand for detail cleaning and quickly return to operation of the power nozzle. The nozzle is connected to the hose through a fully integrated telescopic electric wand.
2. 35′ "Comet" Central Vacuum Kit with Hose, Power Head & Tools – Works with All Brands of Central Vacuum Units
- Light gray 35ft 1 3/8″ inside diameter electric crushproof hose (27% more airflow than 1 1/4″ inside diameter hose) with a 3-way switch and a soft grip ergonomic handle.
- Light gray colored “Comet” power head.
- Comes complete with a 4 piece tool kit (12″ Floor brush, crevice tool, upholstery tool and duster), telescopic wand for use with floor brush, red dust mop, caddy bag, wand tool caddy attachment, hose hanger and wall holder
- Compatible with any standard 1.5 inch inside diameter wall inlet valves. Please measure your inlet valve to ensure compatibility. Your choice of either a pigtail or direct connect hose configuration. Please notify us of your choice after purchase.
- Not compatible with the Vacuflo proprietary inlet valve (HP Vacuflo Series 4940, 4949, 4940, 4941) . If you are unsure of compatibility, please message Alder Products Ltd.
Electric Hose – Compatible with any 1.5″ wall inlet valve – 1 3/8″ inside diameter crush-proof lightweight hose with button lock handle with a 3-way control switch – 360 degree swivel handle – New handle design with a soft grip – Strain relief helps maintain consistent suction by preventing kinks in the hose at the handleElectric Power Head – Durable drive/geared belt – Electronic reset button to protect motor; motor will instantly stop if the brush roller is jammed – Headlight for improved viewing angle – Sealed ball bearings for no hair build-up Brush roller viewing window – On/Off foot pedal switch button – Non-marking wheels – Great edge cleaning – Protective bumper to protect baseboards and furniture – 13 inch cleaning path Tools/Accessories – Mesh attachment caddy bag – Steel ratchet wand – Set of cord management button lock wands with cord clips – 4 piece tool kit (12″ Floor brush, crevice tool, upholstery tools and duster) – Wand tool caddy attachment – Hose hanger – Wand holder – Red dust mop
3. Cen-Tec Systems 93070 Central Vacuum Kit with Switch Control Hose 35′
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuum systems equipped with industry standard pin jack inlet valves, including: beam, electrolux, vacuflo, vacumaid, nutone, hayden, md, canavac, cyclovac
- The lightweight highly flexible hose is made in the usa and is designed to power on and off the central vacuum power unit through industry standard pin jack inlet valves
- The hose will work with standard accessories and any of the industry air turbine nozzles. It is not for use with an electric power nozzle
- The package comes with two floor nozzles. One is a multi-surface nozzle which works equally well on carpet and hard floor surfaces, while the other is a usa-made hard floor brush
- To confirm this package will work with your inlet valves you can confirm there are two small contact points located in your inlet valve on either the top half or bottom half of the inlet valve opening
The 93070 kit has a two position on off switch hose which creates a Circuit through the two low voltage electrical contacts in your inlet valve. You will see the wall end has a two metal contact Plates separated by a thin plastic landing. These Plates create the Circuit through the switch in the hose handle that permits control of your central vacuum. There is a small tab projecting from the top of the hose end that helps you orient the hose in your inlet. This tab should be located at the top of the inlet valve opening as you insert the hose end. The wave combination nozzle is designed to move from carpets to hard floor without the need to make an adjustment. There is a simple friction connection between the floor nozzles and the end of the telescopic wand to make changing tools easier. The wand ratchets at one inch intervals from 25 to 42 inches so you can adjust to a height comfortable for your use. Many find the 93070 an ideal second package to complement their electric brush kit for the portion of the home dominated by hard floor surfaces like the kitchen, family room, den, or basement. An Italian made ratchet chrome telescopic wand with nylon collar and a full set of soft vinyl accessories are ideal for cleaning above the floor. The accessories include a 5 inch natural fill dusting tool, a 13 inch vented crevice tool, and 5 inch upholstery tool with a built in brush strip ideal for stairs and the sofa, a mesh caddy bag collects everything between uses and the mesh allows you to easily see the tool you need through the bag.
4. Cen-Tec Systems Central Vacuum 35′ Hose Kit with CT20QD
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuums including beam, electrolux, eureka, no one, vacu-maid,, vacuflo, canavac, husky, star power, md, and imperium
- Central vacuum replacement package of the three most replaced components, including a premium power nozzle, fully integrated electric telescopic wand, and 35 foot total control electric hose
- The italian made integrated electric wand is adjustable in length at one inch intervals with a single handle permitting you to find the most comfortable length for vacuuming your home
- 35 foot crush proof total control hose with installed sock lets you turn your central vacuum on and off from the hose handle independent of the power nozzle
- The 14Wide power nozzle has a chevron agitator design shown to provide superior cleaning performance on carpeted surfaces
The 92949 central vacuum accessory set is designed to provide superior cleaning for today’s home with carpeted surfaces. The hose and wand will also work with any standard 1.25″ attachment tools. The CT20QD power nozzle is designed to provide the three features most sought in cleaning. Excellent deep down dirt recovery which hales extend the life of your carpet, excellent surface grooming maintaining carpet appearance, and superior brushed edge cleaning. The lift time poly-v drive belt will provide years of reliable service and reduces noise and vibration. The 30 foot total control hose is the longest permitted by UL/CSA standard so you are sure to reach all areas of your home. Customers have communicated a preference for a hose sock to protect the investment in their home so the 92949 has a premium anti-microbial hose sock preinstalled. The universal hose end with 8 foot power cord makes the 92949 compatible with all major brands of central vacuums including Beam, Electrolux, Eureka, No one, vacu-maid, Cyclo Vac, vacuflo, Canavac, Husky, Star Power, MD, and Imperium. The 14″ wide power nozzle has a chevron agitator design shown to provide superior cleaning performance. The Quiet Drive poly-v drive system reduces vibration and noise while providing consistent power from the motor to the carpet agitator. The Quiet Drive belt is set away from the edge of the nozzle to allow for brushed edge cleaning to both sides of the nozzle. A soft bumper protects furnishing. A quick release wand system allows you to draw the wand for detail cleaning and quickly return to operation of the power nozzle. The nozzle is connected to the hose through a fully integrated telescopic electric wand.
5. Cen-Tec Systems 93026 Central Vacuum Electric Kit with CT25, CT10, and 35 Foot Pigtail Hose
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuums including, beam, ELECTROLUX, eureka, MD, Vacuflo, VacuMaid, imperium, star power, Cyclovac, Canavac, Husky, and Hayden
- The CT25QD power nozzle is designed to effectively clean traditional carpets as well as today’s new soft fiber carpets equally well. The CT25 has a unique venting system that insures optimal air flow
- The Ct10 is an industry exclusive power nozzle designed for cleaning hard floor surfaces, spot rugs, and Premium Area rugs moving from hard floor surface to carpeted surface without stopping
- 35 foot crush proof total control hose lets you control both the central vacuum power Unit and the power nozzle independently or together
- Includes 2 fully integrated telescopic electric wands, allowing you to keep one with each brush for convenient swapping back and forth
The 93026 central vacuum accessory set is unique to the industry in that it provides two electric power nozzles. One designed for all carpeted surfaces and a second that has been designed specifically for hard floor, spot rugs, and premium area rugs. Many homes now have a mix of flooring including hardwood, stone, tile, laminate, spot rugs, area rugs, and wall to wall carpeting. The 93026 is designed to expertly clean all of these surfaces. Both electric nozzles apply the latest technology and have the premium features expected in premium electric power nozzles. As suggested by customers two integrated electric wands are provide one for each power nozzle to add convenience and speed up the task that is cleaning. The 35 foot total control hose is the longest permitted by UL/CSA standards so you are sure to reach every part of your home. Customers have shown a strong preference for the hose to be socked to protect their fine furnishings, base boards, and floor surfaces so the 93026 has a premium anti-microbial sock pre-installed. The hose has an 8 foot electric cord making the 93026 compatible with all major brands of central vacuums including, Beam, Electrolux, Eureka, MD, Vacuflo, Vacuumed, Imperium, Star Power, Cyclovac, Canavac, Husky, and Hayden. The CT25QD power nozzle is designed to effectively clean traditional carpets as well as today’s new soft fiber carpets equally well. The CT25 has a unique venting system that insures optimal air flow under the chevron brush agitator for superior embedded dirt pick-up regardless of carpet type. The double swivel neck design makes the CT25QD the easiest nozzle in the market to control. The lifetime poly-v belt drive reduces noise and vibration. The belt is inset from the edge of the brush to insure brushed edge cleaning to both sides of the nozzle. The CT10 reduces cleaning time and addresses today’s home with a mix of floor surfaces. At 1.50# the CT10 is lightweight and easy to control.
6. Cen-Tec Systems 91497 Central Vacuum Turbocat with Accessory Kit
- Compatible with major brands of central vac, including Beam, Nutone, Electrolux, Hayden, VacuMaid, Aggressor, Vacuflo, MD, Canavac, Cyclovac, Air Vac
- Includes an Turbocat Air Turbine for carpet cleaning This turbine requires no additional power or batteries, running off the central vacuum
- Universal hose end insures compatibility
- Full set of attachment tools insures you have the right tool for every job
- Includes a full 30 foot hose featuring superior airflow
The 91497 accessory set trades off a switch in the hose handle for the lower cost and superior airflow of a hose that activates your central vacuum when you insert the hose end into the wall valve. Such hoses also have the advantage of proven durability so if you can walk the 30 feet to shut off the vacuum this is the package for you. The larger diameter hose is proven to supply up to 12% better airflow than other hoses. It is ideal for the home or light commercial environment affording durability without compromising on cleaning performance. The 91497 is compatible with all major brands of central vacuums installed using industry standard wall inlets including Beam, Electrolux, Eureka, Vacuflo, Dirt Devil, Vacumaid, Cyclovac, M&S AIrvac, MD, Nutone, Canavac, Star Power, and Imperium.
7. Cen-Tec Systems 91431 Complete Central Vacuum Accessory Kit with Metal Wands
- Designed to provide a basic set of accessory tools for a central vacuum. The 91431 features a 1.25” x 30 foot non-electric hose produced using a unique process that provides a very smooth interior for superior airflow and quieter use
- The 13” metal friction curved end is designed to swivel over the hose meaning less stress on you and the hose. Friction indicates that all tool to tool connections are made by the two parts wedging, pressing together without a physical locking mechanism
- The wall end is an industry standard 1.50” on the outer diameter making it compatible with all major central vacuum inlets which have a 1.50” inlet with the exception of a nutone branded inlet which has a slightly smaller opening
- The package features two chrome wands with nylon friction collars to help them stay in place without them wedging together so they can never be separated. A 12” natural fill floor brush and a combination nozzle which is ideal for area rugs door mats. A basic accessory set including a 10” crevice, 4” dusting tool, and 5” upholstery. The mesh caddy bag allows you to collect and store the tools on the hose hanger with the hose in a bag that gives you visibility
- The 91431 is compatible with all major brands of central vacuum including beam, eureka, vacuflo, vacu-maid, imperium, cyclovac, star power, canavac, Hayden, air vac, md, and nutone systems not using the nutone branded square inlet
- Industry standard wall valves and utility inlets on central vacuums that include this feature have the same inner diameter and will accept this hose end. The metal band will activate the low voltage control of your vacuum turning it on as it is inserted
The 91431 is designed to be a general use straight air accessory set for the home, shop, or garage. Often it is used as a second tool set Complimenting the power nozzle or Turbine package that came with the central vacuum. Having a second tool set can save you time and effort moving a tool set from floor to floor in multi-story homes. The hose end is designed for what has historically been industry standard inlets and will activate a system with low voltage contacts in the wall valve. There were a few valves typically produced before 1980 which may use a micro-switch for activation of the vacuum. In most cases the 91431 will still work but the automatic activation of the system will not be delivered by the banded cuff. The set includes a full range attachments for most standard household cleaning jobs. This set is deal for a basement, garage, or general use in the home, especially on hard floor areas. The floor brush is ideal for cleaning hardwood, tile, stone, and vinyl.
8. 2 Standard White Inlet Valves for Beam Central Vacuum
- Includes 2 Central Vac White Inlet Valve Round Door Covers Fits Beam Central
- Vac units Low Voltage Connections for starting the vacuum power unit Most Common
- inlet valves used Inlet opening measures 1.5“ and has 2 electrical contacts
- inside the port Please contact us with any questions or to confirm fit Product
- Description Free Shipping on all US orders! Free Shipping on all US orders!
Includes 2 Central Vac White Inlet Valve Round Door Covers Fits Beam Central Vac units Low Voltage Connections for starting the vacuum power unit Most Common inlet valves used Inlet opening measures 1.5“ and has 2 electrical contacts inside the port Please contact us with any questions or to confirm fit
9. Cen-Tec Systems 90760 Central Vacuum Hard Floor Vacuuming Package
- The 90760 includes a commercial grade 1 ¼” X 50 foot highly flexible commercial grade vacuum hose suitable for cleaning large surface areas without the need to relocate the hose from one inlet to another
- 360 degree swivel connector makes the connection to the cleaning wands simple and reduces stress on the hose and you the user. The wall end fits all industry standard central vacuum inlet valves equipped with a low voltage activation
- The 18” natural fill floor brush is unique from the typical floor nozzle. Rather than a horizontal push pull motion the floor brush is designed to move in an arc around the user which speeds cleaning. Studies indicate this method of cleaning will reduce cleaning time by half. The natural fill brush is ideal for cleaning hardwood, tile, stone, vinyl, laminate, and other delicate surfaces
- The vertical presentation of the nozzle and the unique two direction pivoting neck make it easy to access tight spaces for better detailing. The long low profile lets the nozzle get under cabinets, furnishing, and curios without the need to move them saving additional time and effort while cleaning
- Since the floor nozzle is designed to move around the user three extension wands provide additional length permitting the user to stand comfortably upright while cleaning rather than bending at the waist
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuums including Beam, Electrolux, Eureka, Vacumaid, Vacuflo, Canavac, Cyclovac, Star Power, MD, Nutone, M&S Air Vac, and Hayden
The 90760 central vacuum hard floor detailing and vacuuming package is ideal for cleaning homes with large hard floor surface areas faster than conventional systems. The long hose saves time by letting you cover large areas without having to relocate the hose to a new inlet. The unique pivoting neck of the nozzle and vertical presentation can cut in half the time necessary to clean. There is no system better for detailing around furnishings, and the unique pivot neck even lets you clean horizontal surfaces like textured walls, return air vents and around window casements. The system is compatible with all major brands of central vacuums including Beam, Electrolux, Eureka, Vacumaid, Vacuflo, Canavac, Cyclovac, Star Power, MD, Nutone, M&S Air Vac, and Hayden.
10. Cen-Tec Systems 50 Foot Hose Central Vacuum Kit with Turbocat
- 1.375Diameter x 50 foot highly flexible commercial grade standard vacuum hose with very smooth interior for superior airflow
- Includes the popular turbocat air turbine, designed to use the power of the air stream to turn a full size agitator for better carpet grooming and surface cleaning
- Fully complement of accessories permit you to cleaning above the floor surfaces including upholstery, stairs, and vertical surfaces in your home or vehicles
- Compatible with major brands of central vacuums using standard wall inlets including beam, Electrolux, eureka, vacuflo, dirt devil, vacumaid, cyclovac, md, nutone, canavac, star power, and imperium
- When operating an air turbine a 1.375Diameter hose can add additional airflow for better turbine nozzle performance and better cleaning results
The 93037 accessory set trades off a switch in the hose handle for the lower cost and superior airflow of a hose that activates your central vacuum when you insert the hose end into the wall valve. Such hoses also have the advantage of proven durability so if you can walk the 50 feet to shut off the vacuum this is the package for you. Consumer research indicates a longer hose is nice as it reduces the need to change the hose from valve to valve when cleaning. The longer length also makes the 93037 more light-commercial friendly. The larger diameter hose is proven to supply up to 12Percent better airflow than other hoses. It is ideal for the home or light commercial environment affording durability without compromising on cleaning performance. The 93037 is compatible with all major brands of central vacuums installed using industry standard wall inlets including beam, ELECTROLUX, eureka, Vacuflo, dirt devil, VacuMaid, Cyclovac, m&s airvac, Md, Nutone, Canavac, star power, and imperium. An Italian made telescopic wand adjusts to you to get comfortable as you vacuum. A premium full size natural fill 12″ floor brush is ideal for hard floor surfaces including hardwood, tile, polished stone, laminate, vinyl, without risk of damaging the floor surface. A 360 degree Italian made curved end reduces strain on the hose and you fighting the hose as you move through the home. The wall end fits industry standard central vacuum wall inlets including Nutone. To confirm suitability with your vacuum system measure the opening of the wall valve with a ruler to be approximately 1.50″. if the opening has to pins projecting on the inner surface the hose end will activate your vacuum as you push the hose end into the wall valve.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Power Star Central Vacuum Sytem for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!