926 reviews analysed
1. OASE 48080 32270 Pondovac 5-Dual Pump, Brown/A
- Suction and drainage pumps run Simultaneously for continuous, uninterrupted suction
- Maximum suction flow Rate of 2100GPH and maximum suction depth of 7.5′
- Regulator on handle allows flow adjustment, and larger wheels stabilize vacuum movement
- Includes 4 aluminum suction tubes, 1 transparent suction tube, 16′ Suction hose, 32.8′ Discharge hose with quick connect fitting
- Includes 5 nozzles: Adjustable floor nozzle, string algae nozzle, wide nozzle, brush nozzle, wet suction nozzle
2. OASE 602401853010 Pondovac Classic Pond Vacuum Cleaner
3. Matala Power-Cyclone Pond Vacuum with Dual Pump System!
Matala Power Cyclone Pond Vacuum is one of a kind! It includes two motors to be one of the first vacuums with continuous discharge vacuum.The vacuum suction motor can vacuum 1200 to 1500 gph and then the internal sludge pump continuously pumps out the dirty water. It is able to pump up to 18 feet vertical. Vacuum includes 25 feet of suction hose and 30 feet of exhaust hose. Almost 60 feet of distance including the pipe.
4. Portable Water Transfer Utility Pump 330 GPH, 115-Volt with Metal Connectors that are Standard 3/4" Garden Hose
- PORTABLE UTILITY PC2 Pump 330 Gallons per Hour. Main material: Aluminum & Steel
- MAX WATER LIFT: 39FT, Length of cord: 5.9FT
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: (1) 6 ft water hose, (1) filter board and (1) Motor brush/Impeller kit
- GREAT FOR removing water from aquariums, outdoor ponds and swimming pools, basement water seepage, clogged sinks, flushing water lines, rain barrel. Can also be used for watering lawns or gardens.and in conjunction with a cone tank or to supply water to a pressure washer.
- LIGHT WEIGHT and portable this is a self priming pump, connect hoses, plug in and you’re ready to go. SKU # MP-070755 , One Year Factory Warranty
The MP PC2 Mini pump from Maresh Products is a 1/10th HP multi purpose transfer pump capable of transferring up to 330 Gallons per hour. This lightweight, portable utility pump is ideal for household applications and/or many emergency uses. Compact and easy to store, the MP Mini pump is also the perfect solution for household and light commercial use.
5. Water Pressure, The Venturi Effect And Vacuum Pump Marvel For Uses Pressure From A Garden Hose
- Pump Marvel is Not a Siphon, it is a True Pump: It doesn’t lose its prime. It can lift discharge water up to 20′ high. Pump Marvel drains 13 times faster than siphoning or draining with a garden hose.
- Multiple Uses : Draining spas and hot tubs – drain your hot tub in less than 20 minutes. Safely removing all the water from pool covers. Preventing flooded basements during a power outage. Removing unwanted water from construction sites, flat roofs, patios, lawns, washing machines, dishwashers. Effortlessly bail boats. Emptying blow-up pools, kiddie pools, fountains and koi ponds
- Pump Marvel Outperforms Traditional Submersible Pumps : It drains water down to 1/8″ so you don’t have to worry about manually removing the other 2 – 3″ that a submersible pump leaves behind. No more getting into your hot tub to bail out the last few inches of water left behind after draining.
- If there is debris in the water that is being drained, i.e. leaves in the water on the top of a pool cover, the debris will not block the intake as long as Pump Marvel is positioned flat on the bottom, a feat that can easily be managed by one person by using a standard pool pole that attaches to the top of Pump Marvel. Traditional submersible pumps have an intake screen that can rapidly become clogged with small debris, causing the pump to quit working and even burn out.
- Pump Marvel is great in situations where there is shallow water to move. For example, if you had a leak in a basement, Pump Marvel can keep water at bay leaving as little as 1/8″ behind. Without Pump Marvel you would need to use a shop vac and continually be vacuuming water up until the source of the leak was stopped. The benefit of Pump Marvel is that you can turn it on and leave it alone, freeing you up to do other things (like find the source of the leak). Comes with an expandable/retractable
Water Pressure, the Venturi Effect and Vacuum.
These three simple principles are what make Pump Marvel work.
Pump Marvel is a pump that uses pressure from a garden hose, rather than electricity, to pump water. While not intended to outperform the speed of electric submersible pumps, Pump Marvel is great in situations where you can’t use electricity (Pump Marvel recently saved one person’s basement from flooding when the power was out and the sump pump wasn’t running). It also works great in areas where, for safety reasons, it may be preferred not to mix water and electricity, such as draining hot tubs and taking the water off of winter pool covers.
Pump Marvel will drain a hot tub down to 1/8″ in less than 20 minutes.
Includes a 12′ expandable 1 1/4″ (sump pump) discharge hose that is much easier to store than traditional hoses. Pump Marvel will also accept a 1 1/2″ pool hose.
A 1″ PVC pipe up to 4′ long can fit into the bottom of Pump Marvel which will allow it to suck water out of confined spaces, such as sump holes, washing machines and aquariums.
On the top of Pump Marvel there is a slot that will accept a standard pool pole handle, allowing Pump Marvel to be maneuvered and positioned with a pool pole.
Are you in the pool or spa service business? Pump Marvel is great for getting the last few inches of water out of an above ground pool when you are installing a new liner. And if you arrive at a service call to find that there is no electricity available to run your pump and the homeowner is not at home, use Pump Marvel to complete the job so that you don’t have to reschedule.
In many applications, such as removing water from a pool cover or draining a spa, Pump Marvel is safer than an electric pump because you are not mixing electricity with water.
6. TetraPond Debris-Handling Pump Energy Efficient and UL Listed
- CONTINUOUS-OPERATION POND PUMP: For powering pond waterfalls and streams with rugged debris-handling impeller that can pass debris up to 1/4 inch in diameter.
- CLOG-FREE PERFORMANCE: Large basket minimizes blockage and maintenance.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Unidirectional impeller and motor.
- WEAR-RESISTANT: Motor has anti-corrosive ceramic shaft for longer life.
- SIZED FOR YOUR POND: For ponds up to 3,000 gallons.
The Tetra Pond Debris-Handling Pump provides clog-free performance for pond filters, waterfalls or streams. It features a pre-filter cage that prevents leaves, sticks and other large debris from entering the unit, and also protects fish from the pump’s impeller. This powerful, energy-efficient and UL listed pump is engineered for continuous operation and can handle debris up to 1/4 inch in diameter – allowing you to clean your pond, not your pump! This pump is engineered to circulate large volumes of pond water without clogging, which allows the pump to operate for long periods of time without any maintenance. Water, dirt and debris are drawn through the quarter-inch holes in the large pre-filter cage that surrounds the pump. Pond water with dirt and debris are pumped to an external filter for removal or directly to a waterfall or stream. Since 1951, Tetra has developed the world’s most comprehensive body of fish food knowledge, and fishkeeping enthusiasts have looked to the brand for products and solutions that add ease and beauty to their home. Whether you’re an experienced hobbyist or just starting out, Tetra has everything you need – from a large variety of quality fish food and innovative equipment to test kits and decor.
The TetraPond Debris Handling Pump provides clog-free performance for power filters and waterfalls. This energy efficient pump is engineered for continuous operation and can handle debris up to ¼ inch in size—allowing you to clean your pond, not your pump!
|Max Flow||Max Pumping Height||Pond Size|
|DHP 3600||3690 GPH||11.4 Feet||Up to 3000 Gallons|
|DHP 4200||4235 GPH||13.1 Feet||Up to 4000 Gallons|
How It Works
TetraPond DHP pumps are engineered to circulate large volumes of pond water without clogging. This allows the pump to operate for long periods of time without any maintenance. Water, dirt, and debris are drawn through the quarter inch holes in the large pre-filter cage that surrounds the pump. The pre-filter cage prevents leaves, sticks, and other large debris from entering the pump. It also protects the fish from the pump’s impeller. The open-face impeller allows debris up to 1/4 in. in diameter to pass through the pump without clogging. The pond water with dirt and debris are pumped to an external filter for removal or directly to a waterfall or stream.
Determine how high you waterfall will be from the pond surface. The higher the top of the waterfall is from the pond surfaces, the less flow will result. Take a look at the charts below for the approximate waterfall effect the DHP pumps will create at various pumping heights.
- Rugged Debris Handling Pump impeller can pass 1/4 in. debris without clogging
- Large basket minimizes blockage and maintenance
- Energy-efficient unidirectional impeller and motor
- Wear-resistant and anti-corrosive ceramic shaft for longer life
- Epoxy encapsulation protects motor from water intrusion
- Outlet size fits tubing 1-1/2 inches or 1-1/4 inches in internal diameter
- 15 foot electrical cord
- 120 VAC, 60 Hz
Pond Circulation: Choose a pump that will circulate 100% of the pond volume in one or two hours. More circulation will result in better pond conditions.
Filters: Be aware that filters reduce the flow to waterfalls and streams. The image on the left shows water pumped at three feet without any filter restriction, while pumping at three feet with a TetraPond pressure filter reduces flow by about 45%.
7. Uniclife 400-1000 GPH Submersible/Inline Water Pump for Pond Pool Fountain Aquarium Fish Tank
- Multipurpose: Can be used either submersible or in-line in Freshwater or Marine water. Indoor & Outdoor use, Ideal for ponds, pools, hydroponic & Waterfalls fountains and large aquariums.
- Durable Quality: Utilizing premium ceramic shafts and bearings for maximum efficiency and durability which guarantee the pump can work over 25,000 hours. Comes with 18 Months Warranty Guarantee.
- Safest Choice: Our 10′ UL listed SJTW electric power cord is waterproof, 18# gauge copper, resists oil/grease/moisture, can work under the temperature of 248℉. 3-Prong grounded plug makes it safer and effectively prevents from getting an electric shock.
- Easy Maintenance: Easy carry handle for portability, Detachable pump head & suction cup base, easy to clean without using any tools, 4 detachable Strong suction cups hold the pump steadily and keep it quiet.
- Flow Rate of 1000 Gallons per Hour (GPH) @ 0′ ft
- 800 GPH @ 5′ Lift
- Max Lift: 10′, 80 WATTS, 120V AC, Pumps Dims: 7.5″ X 3.7″ X 4.7″. Come with 2 Outlets Nozzles (3/4″, 1″ OD) and 1-1/2″ OD Inlets Nozzles.
8. Little Giant APCP-1700 Automatic Swimming Pool Cover Submersible Pump, 1/3-HP, 115V
- AUTOMATIC POOL COVER PUMP: It removes standing water from pool covers. Integrated Float Switch provides reliable automatic operation.
- SUBMERSIBLE PUMP: Removable Intake Screen is designed for easy cleaning and maintenance. Built-In Handle is for portability and ease of placement and removal. Garden Hose adaptor is included.
- HOUSEHOLD DESIGNED PUMP: The Pump activates in as little as 2″ of water. It has -1″ FNPT Discharge, 3/4″ Garden hose connection, 25′ Power cord, 21.5′ Max Shutoff Head. It has Intermittent Liquid Temperature up to 120 Degrees Fahrenheit and Energy efficient motor.
- SWIMMING POOL PUMP: The Little Giant APCP-1700 activates in approximately 2″ of water and deactivates in approximately 1.5″ of water and has the capacity to pump up to 1745 gallons per hour.
- POOL COVER PUMP WARRANTY: It provides 3-year of warranty. It operates at 270 watts. The motor is mounted in a sealed, stainless steel housing and cooled by the flow of the pumping fluid over the motor housing. The pump was purpose built with pool covers in mind giving it a distinct edge over other models and brands.
- Wattage: 270 watts
- Maximum Head: 23 Feet
- Intake: Screened
- Discharge: 1″ FNPT
- Housing: Glass-filled polypropylene
- Shaft Seal: Nitrile
- Approximate Weight: 14 Pounds
- Warranty: 3 Year manufacturer’s warranty
Little Giant APCP-1700 (577301) is a 115-Volt Automatic Pool Cover Pump with a low energy consumption, permanent-split capacitor (PSC) 1/3HP motor. It has Screened Intake, 1 in. FNPT Discharge, Glass-filled polypropylene Housing and 25 in. power cord. The APCP-1700 model activates in approximately 2 in. of water and deactivates in approximately 1.5 in. of water. The APCP-1700 has a wide base design for needed stability. Intermittent Liquid Temperature is up to 120 degree F. Little Giant APCP-1700 is ideal for removing water from all types of pool covers. The 1700 GPH performance was obtained through a 1 in. I.D. tube, with friction losses neglected. Using a 3/4 in. garden hose 50 foot long reduces this performance to approximately 500 gallons per hour due to friction losses in the hose. If your area frequently has heavy rain falls, (1 in. – 2 in. per hour), it may be necessary to use 1 in. tubing. This should be available in most pool supply stores.
From the Manufacturer
This Little Giant Automatic Submersible Pool Cover Pump removes standing water from pool covers and is ideal for household water transfer applications. It comes with a removable intake screen for easy cleaning and maintenance. It has a built in handle for portability and ease of placement and removal. It connects to a 3/4-Inch garden hose connection. It also has a integrated float switch for reliable automatic operation – activates in 2-Inch of water.
9. OASE 032232 Pondovac 4 Pond Vacuum Cleaner
Oase Pondovac 4 Pond Vacuum Cleaner. Do not operate or leave the unit in the rain
10. VIVOSUN 1600 GPH Submersible Water Pump100W Ultra Quiet Pump with 20.3ft Power Cord High Lift for Pond Waterfall Fish Tank Statuary Hydroponic
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION: The shaft and drive ring piece are made from silicon carbide material, reduce the attrition and increase the service life.IPX-8degree
- ENERGY SAVING WITH LOW NOISE: Ultra-quiet operation design(30-40db).Less power (100W)consumption with high output(1600GPH/6200LPH) which compared to other pumps
- HIGH LIFT WITH DETACHABLE FILTER: Lift height can be up to 13.7FT/4.2M.This pump can more than accommodate your water features with portable handle and detachable filter
- EASY INSTALLATION: Adjustable outlet direction and 20.3FT power cord, to meet different requirements.Flexible Tube Size: 3/4” or 1” ID. It can be worked with filters (filter system) together
- MULTIPLE USAGE: VIVOSUN Fixed Flow Rate pump can be used as submersible or inline.It’s great for a variety of application in pond, fish tank, fountains, waterfalls, hydroponic systems, irrigation systems. We provide a 1-year warranty for this water pump. If you are not completely satisfied with our water pump or receive a defective product, we are happy to find an acceptable solution. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Pond Vacuum Pump for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!