722 reviews analysed
1. Happybuy Oxygen O2 Barrier PEX Tubing – 1/2 Inch x 1000 Feet PEX Tube Coil – EVOH PEX-B Pipe for Residential Commercial Radiant Floor Heating Pex Pipe (1/2" O2-Barrier, 1000Ft/Red)
- TECHNICAL DATA: PEX-B EVOH Oxygen-Barrier PEX Tube
- Color: Red
- PEX Tubing Size: 1/2″
- Coiled: Yes
- Total Length: 1000ft (304m)
- OD: 0.625″(15.9mm)
- ID: 0.475″(12.1mm)
- Pressure Ratings: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- Minimum Bending Radius: 5″ (Industry Standard for 1/2″ PEX)
- SUPERIORITY: EVOH PEX Barrier pipe keeps oxygen and other elements from infiltrating and corrupting the key mechanical components in heating systems, with the same properties as PEX non barrier pipes
- WIDE APPLICATIONS: Suitable for light commercial and residential use
- Ideal for Baseboard & radiator heating systems
- Snow & ice melting systems
- Water supply and radiant floor heating systems
- RESISTANT TO TEMPERATURE AGING:PEX tube is resistant to temperature aging and will provide you with longer life expectancy and maintenance free for exceptional performance
- DURABLE FREEZE PROTECTION: The tubing composite also provides additional benefits of durable freeze protection by expanding and contracting to function as snow melting application
2. HEATIT JHSF 120-feet 120V Self Regulating Pre-assembled Pipe Heating Cable
- JHSF doesn’t work unless the ambient temperature is below 37F/3 degree C. Please test the cable in a cold environment. HEATIT is registered Trademark by zhukeshi(We didn’t authorize other sellers in Amazon.com).
- Suitable for use on plastic and metal water pipes.( including inlet pipe,drain pipe, sewer , palm tree frost protection etc). Self regulating heating cable output will adjust automatically based on the ambient temperature at each point along the cable. No worry about the overheat risk. More Safe. Can be used by straight, spiral and overlap. More functional.
- Pre-assembled, easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermostat(turn the cable 37F on 50F off), and instructions. 120 volt, 3 watts/ft at 50 degrees F. Energy-efficient. Protect pipes up to 2″ in diameter. For a better freeze protection, at least 1/2 inch thick insulation material is recommended, especially for extremely cold weather.
- ETL approved. 2 ft 18/3 cold lead with plug. Industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection.The lowest installation temperature of this heating cable is -10 degree C. The minimum bending radius is 1 inch.Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PE (high-low temperature) as out jacket. Ingress Protection 65. Durable
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the thermostat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the temperature is below 37F, the thermostat will energize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. Four year limited warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please feel free to contact us in any time, we’ll try our best to solve your issue
3. Everflow Supplies Pushlock UPMC134 1 Inch x 3/4 Inch Long Push X Male Adapter Push-Fit Fittings, Made with Lead Free DZR Forged Brass, Connect PEX, CPVC & Copper, Pre-Lubricated Quick Installation
- Forged Brass
- LEAD FREE : Made with DZR Forged Brass size 1 Push x MIP 3/4
- QUICK INSTALLATION : No special tools, No soldering, No crimping or glue. Push to connect design provides an efficient application that saves time and money.
- VERSATILITY: Pushlock plumbing fittings fit Copper, PEX, CPVC and PE-RT Pipe and connects them in any combination- even on wet lines!
- PERFORMANCE: 200 PSI and 200 degrees F. Use in potable water and hydronic heating applications.
- RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL: All Pushlock fittings meet the same standards for commercial and residential plumbing applications
Everflow Pushlock 1 inch x 3/4 inch push x male (adapter) is the easiest plumbing fitting to join Copper, PEX, CPVC, pipe together with just one fitting. It features easy to disconnect and reconfigure the system with no soldering, Clamps, Unions or glue required, Its as simple as inserting the pipe into the fitting deep enough to be sealed by our specially-formulated O-ring, Elbows is removable and reusable installation. Once inserted, the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip the pipe. This push-to-connect fitting is designed for potable water and radiant heating (including underground or behind-the-wall) applications with no access panels required. It is rated up to 200 psi and 200°Fahrenheit.
SPECIFICATIONS & APPROVALS:
Certified to 200 PSI WOG and 200°F
Certified by UPC / IAPMO, To meet Lead-Free Potable Water Laws.
ANSI/NSF-14/G Compliant & AWWA C800 Compliant
Meets ASME B1.20.1, ASSE 1061
Manufactured in an ISO Accredited Facility
4. LOKMAN 50 Pack 5/8 Inch PEX Cinch Clamps, Stainless Steel Cinch Crimp Rings Pinch Clamps for PEX Tubing Pipe Fitting Connections (5/8 Inch)
- HIGH QUALITY- 304 Premium Stainless steel material. Salt resistant, anti rust, anti-corrosion, construction.
- 360 °SEAL PROTECTION – These interlocking rings provide a fast and reliable connection of all PEX pipes fittings. Form a complete 360-Degree watertight seal. Great secure in any PEX pipe using system.
- WIDELY USED- Special design for all PEX pipe connection fittings. Universal used in any brand of crimp PEX pipe fittings or tubing.
- WIDELY APPLICATIONS – Widely applications in all plumbing system – Hydronic heating system, air condition system, water heater, Telecommunications electrical plumbing, food pipeline system etc. Providing a strong and reliable crimp fitting application.
- SIZE – 5/8 inch (20.8 mm) PEX cinch clamps, fit for 5/8 inch PEX pipe.
LOKMAN Premium 304 Stainless Steel PEX cinch clamp rings. Gives You a 5 stars reliable smart tools improvement.
High quality 304 stainless steel material.
5/8 inch (20.8 mm) PEX cinch clamps, fit for 5/8 PEX pipe.
●Light weight, less interference.
●Cuff force more concentrated, uniform surface compression.
● Interlocking ring. 360 ° seal protection.
●Universal for all PEX pipe fitting.
●Widely used in all plumbing system in – hydronic heating system, air condition system, water heater, Telecommunications electrical plumbing, food pipeline system etc.
●Providing a strong and reliable crimp fitting application.
50 Pcs 5/8 inch (20.8 mm) PEX pinch crimp rings.
5. SharkBite PEX Pipe 3/4", White, Flexible Water Pipe Tubing, Potable Water, Push-to-Connect Plumbing Fittings, 500′ Coil
- PEX TUBING: Flexible water pipe tubing for potable water distribution systems
- Chlorine and UV resistant
- Minimum working temperature 33 degrees Fahrenheit at 160 PSI and maximum working temperature 200 degrees Fahrenheit at 80 PSI
- FLEXIBLE PEX PIPE: Expands and contracts with temperature changes and is freeze resistant
- PUSH-TO-CONNECT: Use with SharkBite plumbing fittings or plastic barb and brass barb fittings using PEX crimp tool or clamp connections
- RESIDENTIAL and COMMERCIAL: All SharkBite PEX tubing meets the same standards for commercial and residential plumbing applications
- MADE IN THE USA: Manufactured and tested in the USA
CUT. PUSH. DONE. SharkBite PEX Tubing is an excellent flexible water pipe tubing product for plumbing, radiant, and hydronic systems. PEX tubing is flexible, easy to install, and minimizes noise caused by a water hammer. Designed for use on hot and cold potable water lines, White PEX tubing is commonly used for hot water lines for identification purposes. The SharkBite Connection System makes any plumbing project fast and easy thanks to unique push-to-connect technology. When you insert a pipe into a SharkBite quick-connect fitting, the fitting’s stainless-steel teeth bite down and grip the pipe, while its special O-ring compresses to create a watertight seal.
From the Manufacturer
SharkBite U870W500 PEX Tubing 3/4-Inch x 500 ft. Coil without Oxygen Barrier White Color
6. Pentair 777445-000 Frostex Pipe Heating Cable – 100′ Spool
- Prevents above ground residential water pipes from freezing
- Uses a self-regulating conductive core that reacts to changes in temperature
- As the environment becomes colder, cable resistance decreases and more heat is generated
- As the environment warms, cable resistance increases and less heat is generated
- 100′ Frostex spool
The Frostex pipe freeze protection system prevents above ground residential water pipes from freezing. The system includes a 3 watt per foot electric heat trace cable, 9800 FlexFit plug kit and 9610 application tape. The heat trace cable uses a self-regulating conductive core that reacts to changes in temperature. As the environment becomes colder, cable resistance decreases and more heat is generated. Conversely, as the environment warms, cable resistance increases and less heat is generated. The Frostex 9800 FlexFit plug kit is used to terminate the heating cable. The 9800 includes a specially designed ground-fault protected plug and an end seal for sealing the cable end that does not plug in, as well as a power indication signal light.
7. Frost King HC30A Heating Cables, 30 Feet, Black
8. GardenHOME Pipe and Valve Heating Cable (2X9Feet) Heat cables
- SECURED PROTECTION: From 9-11 feet (2.74-3.35 m) and up to 1-1 1/2 inches (25.4-38.1 mm) in diameter.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Just put our Icebreaker cable along the pipes to keep ice and coldness away (Recommended for use on water-filled metal and rigid plastic pipes).
- ENERGY SAVING THERMOSTAT CONTROLLED: The built-in thermostat can sense the temperature of the pipe. It turns the cable on at 38°F and turns it off automatically when the pipe has been heated to a temperature of approximately 45°F.
- ECONOMICAL: Reliable low wattage design saves up to 70% energy than other cables and protects your cable to -50°F.
- DURABLE: Weather resistant PVC outer jacket and inner insulation. It will operate for years without requiring maintenance.
Say goodbye to frozen pipes in the winter with the GardenHOME Pipe Heating Cable – 9ft. with Thermostat, designed for preventing water pipes from freezing. This temperature-controlled cable runs along the pipes and valves, thawing frozen pipes. The build-in thermostat will sense the temperature of the pipe and turn the cable on and off, while only using five amps of electricity or less, to provide the most economical solution for frozen pipe disasters.
*Our Pipe Heating Cable & Ice Melting Cable prevents your pipes from major repair costs due to cold weather, snow or frozen water damage.
*This quick and easy ice-melting kit is ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
*It is winter and Subzero resistant, durable and long lasting due to its unique material composition. This Kit prevents congestions and ice backups.
*It is easy to install by using the included mounting hardware. It operates for years without requiring maintenance.
HOW IT WORKS
It is thermostat controlled. The built-in thermostat can sense the temperature of the pipe. It turns the cable on at 38°F and turns it off automatically when the pipe is heated to a temperature of approximately 45°F.
Used on pipes in House, Garage, Pipes, Garden, Patio and many more!
• Pre-assembled for easy installation
• Protects pipes from 9-11 feet and up to 1-1.5 inches in diameter
• Use on water-filled plastic and metal pipes only
• Economical solution to frozen pipe disasters
• Weather resistant PVC outer jacket and inner insulation
GardenHOME stands for highest quality to the lowest price. We give 30-days MONEY BACK PROMISE! If you are not 100% satisfied!
9. HEATIT HISD 30-feet Pipe Heating Cable with Built-in Thermostat
- Use for water filled plastic (including PEX) or metal pipes. Not use for anything else, like empty water pipes, fuel lines, hoses, gutters, steam lines and so on. Two year limited quality . If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer service in any time, we’ll try our best to solve your issues.
- Pre-assembled easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermostat, and instructions. Easy to install and use. 120 volt, 7 watts/ft. Built in thermostat to turn the cable 37F on 50F off. Energy saving. 100% screen rate with the Aluminum foil and tinned copper braid.
- Both CSA and ETL approved. Industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection. Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PVC (high-low temperature) as out jacket.
- Maximum 1/2 in fiberglass insulation was used over the heating cable for lower temperature protection. Pipes must be at least 3 feet and at least 3/8” and less than 1 1/2” in. diameter. No crossing. No spiral. No overlap itself. Only straight.
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the thermostat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the temperature is below 37F, the thermostat will energize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. To avoid the overheat, please don’t plug in the cable for a long time for testing. When you feel the slight warm, please turn it off.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Pipe Pex Heating for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!