We spent many hours on research to finding mid-range horn speaker, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best mid-range horn speaker, you should not miss this article. mid-range horn speaker coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 mid-range horn speaker by our suggestions
729 reviews analysed
1. PRV 4MR60-4 4" Midrange Woofer Speaker Full Range Vocal Driver
This full range speaker delivers broad frequency coverage and flat midrange response that ensures vocals and instruments to deliver ideal sound.The 4” PRV Audio 4MR60-4 is a pro audio midrange with very high sensitivity and a smooth extended frequency response up to 8 kHz. The small dimensions and high output make it very useful to use in compact line array systems as a transition between the mid bass and high frequency way.It is also applicable in home theaters, satellites, and surround speakers as well as in car audio when you are limited in space and require extended frequency response. Each material and component such as the woven fiber glass cone, large spider, and rubber surround is carefully chosen to ensure a great sound quality and low distortion, it even operates at high power.Nominal Impedance: 4ΩRated Power Handling: 30 WattsProgram Power: 60 WattsSensitivity (1W/1m): 90 dBResonance Frequency (Fs): 89.88 HzFrequency Range at -10 dB: 90 – 15,000 HzRecommended Hi Pass X-Over: 190 Hz (12 dB/Octave)Xmax: 2 mmVoice Coil Diameter: 0.78″Magnet Material: FerriteFrame Material: Stamped SteelWeight: 1.15 LbsMounting Depth: 2.20″ (56mm)Replacement Cone Kit: N/AMSRP: $27.98*priced per speakerShowtime Electronics is a PRV Authorized Dealer
2. RIVA FESTIVAL Smart Speaker Mid-Size Wireless for Multi-Room music streaming and voice control works with Google Assistant (White)
- Connect how you want: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Chromecast built-in, Spotify Connect, Airplay, DLNA & more
- Setup in minutes and easily control from your smart device or voice control with Google Assistant (requires the Google Assistant app or Google Assistant device.)
- Enjoy room-filling stereophonic sound from a single speaker with RIVA’s patented Trillium audio. You need two of the “other” wireless speakers for the sound of one RIVA.
- Stream your favorite music, including High-Resolution audio up to 24-bit/192kHz, from Spotify, Pandora, Tidal, YouTube, local content, media servers and many more!
- Perfect for music enthusiasts craving a LIVE audio experience in larger rooms
- filling it with 106dB of audio as close to live as it gets.
Turn it up to 11 with the RIVA FESTIVAL and enjoy music as close to live as it gets! The largest in the RIVA WAND Series of multi-room wireless speakers; Festival lets you listen to anything you want with unlimited streaming options and however you want with more connectivity options than comparable speaker systems. The RIVA WAND Series also works with your Google Assistant device or Google Assistant app. (Google Assistant device sold separately.)
3. PRV AUDIO 12CHUCHERO 12" Mid Range 8 ohms Pro Audio Speaker 99dB 350 Watts RMS 3" VC (Single)
12″ MID RANGE LOUDSPEAKER
Nominal Impedance: 8Ω Rated Power Handling: 350 Watts
Program Power: 700 Watts Sensitivity (1W/1m): 99 dB
Resonance Frequency (Fs): 58.41 Hz Frequency Range at -10 dB: 100 – 6,000 Hz
Recommended Hi Pass X-Over: 160 Hz Xmax: 2.5 mm
Voice Coil Diameter: 3″ Magnet Material: Ferrite
Frame Material: Die Cast Aluminum Weight: 16.64 Lbs
Mounting Depth: 5.12″ (130 mm) Replacement Cone Kit: RK12CHUCHERO
4. Kicker KB6000 2-Way Full Range Indoor Outdoor Marine Speakers (Pair) | Weatherproof Patio, Sunroom, Garage, Poolside, in-Home | 6.5 inch woofer, 2×5 inch Horn Tweeter | Quick Mounting System | White
- ALL WEATHER – The Kicker KB6000 is designed to be mounted in the open air. Its UV-treated enclosure and ability to produce clean and crisp sound over long distances make the KB6000 ideal for many indoor and outdoor applications.
- DON’T SETTLE FOR GOOD, BETTER, BEST, GET LEGENDARY– That legendary KICKER sound is now made to rock from a family room, listening room, den, backyard deck, patio, garage, under the eaves, or near the pool, and it still provides great sound on a boat, or an RV. The KB6000 is a High efficiency speaker system truly suitable for indoor and outdoor use, providing an 8-Ohm load and ready to be driven by home stereo receivers. 75 Watts RMS (150 Watts Peak)
- NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT! In the speaker world, inches matter. No other atrium speaker can match our woofer size, sound quality and value. The compact dual-enclosure system features a bold 6.5 inch KICKER woofer and 2×5-inch, compression-loaded horn tweeter. The woofers utilize precisely tuned polypropylene cones and rugged Santoprene surrounds. The system acoustically blends with a 12dB/octave low-pass crossover with impedance compensation to nail that KICKER signature sound.
- MOUNTING HARDWARE INCLUDED FOR VERSATILE SPEAKER PLACEMENT – Your speakers can be installed on the wall or ceiling or in a vertical or horizontal placement with a wide degree range of motion for accurate high fidelity sound where you want it. If you want bring in the speaker from outdoors and use it as a bookshelf speaker, you can attach the included rubber feet.
- 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION 1 YEAR WARRANTY: We pride ourselves in ensuring customer satisfaction. Kicker provides Lifetime Support with our Professional Customer Support team. If it’s a technical question or a basic question we’ll be more than happy to help!
The Kicker KB6000 Black Full Range indoor/outdoor Speakers is yet another one of those speakers that can be used both in an inside setting as well as in the outside setting. You can rely on these speakers to produce a crisp and dynamic sound quality whether you want to use them inside your home for stereo sound or surround sound speakers or take them outside to your patio, the pool, or in your boat. Housed inside the black or white weather-resistant body you will find a 6.5 inch woofer and 2×5” compression-loaded horn tweeters capable of filling your interiors or exteriors with dynamic and rich sound. Together both the speakers can handle up to 150 watts of max power, which is more than enough from speakers of such a small size. You will absolutely be blown away by the kind of bass response generated from these speakers. For optimum listening pleasure, you can easily mount the speakers horizontally or vertically. These speakers come with mounting hardware that is made of stainless steel which is very durable and rust-prove. If you are looking for top quality outdoor speakers with superb sound performance and a pleasant look, you can easily put your hands on the Kicker KB6000 Speakers.
5. Rockford Fosgate P1683 Punch 6"x8" 3-Way Full Range Speaker (Pair)
- The Punch P1683 is an impressive 3-way full-range speaker designed for fanatics who need a high quality factory replacement in an easy to install package
- The P1683 6”x8” 4-Ohm black speakers come as a pair, have a power handling of 65 Watts RMS/130 Watts Max and include mounting hardware and OEM adapter plate
- Featuring a PEI dome tweeter with built-in crossover and injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone with butyl rubber surround that provides high output and accurate frequency reproduction
- FlexFit basket design utilizes slots instead of single screw sized holes that allow for a slight adjustment of the speaker when aligning with OEM mounting holes for a better fit
- Famous Rockford Fosgate build quality with a full 1-year warranty when purchased from an authorized Rockford Fosgate reseller
- 6-by-8-inch three-way speaker with 130 watts maximum power handling (65 watts RMS)
- Mineral-filled & polypropylene injection molded cone with butyl rubber surround
- PEI dome tweeter with built-in crossover
- Flex Fit basket allows for variable adjustments to the mounting position
- 65Hz – 24kHz frequency response
- 90dB sensitivity
6. Klipsch RP-440CCenter Channel Speaker – Cherry
- The Reference Premiere RP-440 center Channel speaker provides clarity and accuracy to your home theater system with a stylish brushed baffle and four cerametallic copper woofers
- 1-Inch linear travel Suspension titanium tweeter. Quad 4-Inch Spun Copper Cerametallic Cone Woofers
- 90×90 Hybrid Tractrix Horn, All New Tractrix Port, Strong, Flexible Removable Grille.
- All New Tractrix Port
The Reference Premiere rp-440 center channel speaker provides clarity and accuracy to your home theater system with a stylish brushed baffle and four cerametallic copper woofers.
7. Rockford Fosgate PPS4-6 Punch Pro Single 6.5" 4-Ohm Midrange 100 Watts RMS / 200 Watts Peak
- The PPS4-6 Punch Pro is a 6.5″ midrange loudspeaker engineered for high SPL (Sound Pressure Level) conditions
- Featuring an oversized motor structure, high temperature voice coil, a fiber reinforced paper cone and corrugated treated cloth surround, creating a highly sensitive speaker that is built for volume
- Pro series 4 Ohm 6.5” midrange speaker with power handling of 100 Watt RMS/200 Watt Max power and requires a mounting depth of 2.24″ (56.80 mm)
- The PPS4-6 is sold as an individual unit (not in pairs) and includes grille and mounting hardware
- Famous Rockford Fosgate build quality with a full 1-year warranty when purchased from an authorized Rockford Fosgate reseller
Since day one, we have spearheaded the car audio revolution. Nothing has changed. Rockford Fosgate is still the global leader in audio innovation and your passion is our purpose. We engineer the best audio systems for your lifestyle!
8. Galaxy Audio PA6BT 6" 170 Watt 2-Way Powered Hot Spot Monitor Speaker With Bluetooth
40 years ago Galaxy Audio pioneered the small PA/personal monitor category with the innovative product called the HOT SPOT. Through the years we’ve offered groundbreaking designs in both powered and unpowered models. The all new Galaxy Audio PA6BT is the newest powered model in the Hot Spot line. Succeeding the PA6S, the PA6BT has kept the popular design and look of the PA6S, but with the addition of Bluetooth technology with its own volume control. The outer shell has kept the distinctive shape of the original Hot Spot, but with a 21st Century look. The cabinet now uses two specially designed speaker components, the new 155 watt NEOLITE 6.5″ Woofer and our highly efficient 1.5″ 60 watt Tweeter. The PA6BT takes full advantage of recent improvements in speaker and amplifier technology, making it the lightest, most powerful, and best sounding compact PA system we’ve ever offered. Features such as the XLR pass-through on each channel allow independent control of mics without affecting the signal sent to the house PA. A –20dB Pad switch on each XLR input ensures that even the hottest signals will be accepted without overdriving the inputs. An additional 1/8″ Line input on Channel 2 will accept stereo or mono signals from sources such as tape or digital medial players as well as line level instruments. The new two-way speaker system gives the PA6BT a much wider frequency response than earlier models. This means that full range music, such as keyboards or backing tracks, will come through with solid bass and crisp highs. This enhanced frequency response makes the PA6BT a great stand-alone PA system for small club gigs as well as lectures and A/V presentations. Plus a simple adjustment of the 3-band EQ can alter the response for singers who love the time-honored accentuated midrange of the classic Hot Spot vocal monitor. The PA6BT gives you the best of both worlds. The PA6BT has a built in 170 watt amplifier designed to handle the most demanding audio situations. This high tech Class D amplifier produces plenty of power to cover a wide variety of applications. This design allows the PA6BT to function both as a stand-alone PA system and as a high-powered vocal monitor to cut through loud stage volumes. For larger gigs that require more coverage, you may simply patch from the Preamp Output to the main house PA, while using the PA6BT as your onstage monitor. The PA6BT also features a built in 18dB Compressor/Limiter circuit with Compressor and Clip LEDs. The Compressor acts to smooth out transient peaks in the signals, thus improving overall sound quality and increasing apparent volume. The Limiter helps protect the woofer and tweeter from being damaged by amplifier distortion. The Clip LED indicates when a reduction in volume is recommended.
9. Klipsch RP-8000F Floorstanding Speaker (Walnut (Pair))
This Package Includes(2) RP-8000F Reference Premiere Floorstanding SpeakersRP-8000F Reference Premiere Floorstanding Speaker90° x 90° Silicon Composite Hybrid Tractrix HornHorn loading maximizes efficiently and increases detail while focusing high frequencies towards the listening area. Proprietary Tractrix geometry provides the most efficient transfer of high frequency waves into the listening area. The phase plug and compressed molded silicon face ensure smooth frequency response. When combined the cleanest most natural sound possible is created.Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) Titanium Diaphragm TweeterThe exclusive Linear Travel Suspension minimizes distortion for enhanced detailed performance. LTS tweeters are a hallmark of previous Reference lines making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world.Vented Tweeter DesignThe new vented tweeter housing reduces standing waves that create unwanted harmonics resulting in enhanced detail and clarity in high frequency reproduction.Spun Copper Cerametallic WoofersA signature feature on the Reference Premiere series Cerametallic woofers are exceptionally rigid and lightweight for minimal distortion and maximum efficiency. When paired with the Tractrix horn-loaded LTS tweeter it provides the highest speaker efficiency in its class.Tractrix PortsUtilizing Tractrix geometry the Reference Premiere ports allow for the most efficient fastest air transfer from the cabinet which reduces port noise for punchier low frequencies. Klipsch Tractrix ports have custom designed inner flares that help reduce air turbulence entering the port. Less turbulent air helps reduce port noise for cleaner more powerful bass.Bi-Wiring/Bi-Amping CapabilityDual input terminals for bi-wiring / bi-amping capabilities. Bi-wiring separates high and low frequency current into separate speaker cables reducing intermodulation distortion for clearer midrange. Bi-amping allows for customization using outboard crossovers when using sep
10. PowerBass 2XL-3M 3" 2XL Series Soft Dome Mid Range Tweeters (pair) 40 Watts RMS / 80 Watts Peak
- Soft Dome Mid Range Tweeters (pair) – Power Handling: 40 Watts RMS / 80 Watts Peak
- Frequency Response: 500 Hz – 10 kHz, Includes Mylar Capacitor that Crosses Over at 1350Hz
- Frequency Response: 500 Hz – 10 kHz – Sensitivity (1W/1M): 89 dB
- Mounting Depth: 1.16″ – Fits 3-2/3″ Opening
- Silk Domes with Protective Grills – Neodymium Magnets
PowerBass 2XL-3M 3″ Silk Dome Tweeter
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Midrange Horn Speaker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!