570 reviews analysed
1. Makita XLC05ZWX4 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 3-Speed Vacuum, W/Push Button & Dust Bag, Tool Only
- Bl Brushless motor runs cooler and more efficiently
- delivers up to 53 CFM
- Push button 3-speed power selection (high/medium/low) for efficient operation
- Up to 83 minutes of continuous use in low speed from a single fully charged 18V 5.0Ah LXT battery (battery not included)
- Accepts disposable paper or cloth dust bags for added convenience
- Compact and ergonomic design for operator comfort
2. Makita XBU02PT1 Cordless Blower Kit with 4 Batteries
- Delivers up to 28 minutes of run time at mid-speed (15, 800 RPM) using two 18V LXT 5.0Ah batteries
- BL Brushless motor delivers up to 120 mph air velocity and 473 CFM of air volume
- Sound pressure rating of 61 dba)
- measured per ANSI B 175.2 standard
- Zero emissions and reduced maintenance
- no need for gas or oil. No load speed (variable speed) : 11,400 – 21,500 RPM
- 6-stage air velocity/volume selection dial with variable speed control trigger
Landscapers & contractors are demanding more cordless alternatives to gas-powered outdoor power equipment. Makita is meeting demand with an expanding line of cordless ope that includes the 18V x2 LXT lithium-ion (36V) Brushless blower. With zero emissions & lower noise, the 18V x2 (36V) cordless blower is a welcome solution for clean-up applications. It’s powered by two 18V LXT batteries for maximum power & run time, but without leaving the 18V battery platform. With the efficient Makita BL Brushless motor, the blower delivers longer run time, increased power & Speed, & longer tool life. XBU02PT1 model is a kit & includes the blower, four fast-charging 18V LXT lithium-ion 5.0Ah batteries & an efficient 18V dual port rapid optimum charger. Makita efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use forup to 50% longer run timeper battery charge than similar non-brushless tools. Electronic controls efficiently use battery energy to match the changing demands of the application for increased power & Speed when needed. With no carbon brushes, the Makita BL Brushless motor runs cooler & more efficiently for longer life. When powered by two 18V 5.0Ah batteries, the efficient Brushless motor delivers to 28 Min of run-time on dial setting #3 on a single charge. The blower features Makita extreme protection technology (xpt). xpt is a protective seal inside the tool, & is engineered for improved operation in harsh conditions by channeling water & dust from key internal components.
3. Makita LC05 12V Vacuum with Built-In Battery
- Powered by a 12V Lithium-Ion built-in battery with AC adapter power supply
- Features 3 vacuuming modes: low, high or turbo
- Up to 12 minutes of continuous use in low mode from a fully charged battery
- L.E.D. light indicates when to charge battery and when dust bag is full
- Easy to open hinged front cover for convenient dust bag removal and replacement
The Makita LC05’s suction port is angled for easy floor cleaning. It has a Floor nozzle with swivel joints for improved maneuverability and debris collection. The Improved floor nozzle design for reduced dust and debris accumulation on the rollers. The Convenient on-board crevice tool attachment. It comes with a 3-year warranty on tool. It Includes AC Adapter, Nozzle, Sash Nozzle, Sash Nozzle Holder, Pipe, Cloth Dust Bag, Paper Dust Bag.
4. Makita BL1850B-2 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery Twin Pack
- Integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator allows user to monitor battery charge
- Provides up to 65percentage more run time per charge compared to BL1830
- Reaches full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Compatible with 18V LXT Tools
- Battery delivers consistent power and run time in extreme temperatures, even in winter ( 4degreeF/ 20degreeC)
5. Makita XDS01Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Cut-Out Saw, Tool Only
- Makita-built variable speed motor delivers 0-6,000 strokes per minute for faster and more efficient cutting
- Designed to cut openings in installed board with an adjustable blade depth up to 1-3/16″ (9/16″ in wood)
- Cuts up to 984 feet of 1/2″ drywall on a single charge using 4.0Ah battery BL1840B (battery not included)*
- Short 1/4″ stroke length with adjustable blade depth helps prevent damage to objects behind the board being cut
- Clear dust box for dust containment with increased visibility for operator convenience
For straighter, more accurate cutting in vertical and overhead applications, Makita has a solution with the 18V LXT Lithium-Ion cordless cut-out saw (model XDS01Z, tool only). it’s designed to cut openings in installed board, including drywall and plywood, and will cut up to 984 feet of ½” drywall on a single charge using a 4.0Ah battery (sold separately). to help prevent damage to objects behind the board being cut, it has a short ¼” stroke length with an adjustable blade depth up to 1-3/16″ (9/16″ in wood). for improved dust extraction, the XDS01Z has a dust port with a clear dust box for increased visibility. It is ideal for cut-outs and drywall repair applications.
6. Makita BL1830B-2 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah Battery
- Integrated L.E.D. Battery charge level indicator allows user to monitor battery charge
- Reaches full charge in 30 minutes or less
- Compatible only with Star protection tools, Indicated by the Star symbol and/or Yellow battery receiver under the tool
- Battery delivers consistent power and run time in extreme temperatures, even in winter (-4°f/-20°c)
- Equipped with Star protection computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries charge faster and work longer than standard Lithium-Ion batteries, giving you and your Makita cordless tools unmatched performance and productivity for demanding applications. The Makita 3.0Ah battery (BL1830B) has a category-leading charge time of only 30 minutes, so it spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger. It also features an L.E.D. Charge level indicator to monitor battery charge. Makita is the innovation leader in cordless tool technology and has the world’s cordless tool line-up powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. The BL1830B is compatible only with Star protection tools, indicated by the Star symbol and/or yellow battery receiver under the tool. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries resist self-discharge so they’re ready for use even after long periods of storage. The Rapid optimum charger (sold separately) is a smart-charging system that communicates with the battery during charging to monitor current, voltage and temperature. This helps optimize battery life and deliver a faster charge. The charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster and more efficient charging.
7. CT225R 18V, 2Piece, COMPACT, Lithium-Ion, Cordless, Combo Kit
- Variable 2-speed 1/2″ Driver-Drill (0-400 & 0-1,500 RPM) with Makita-built 4-pole motor
- Variable speed Impact Driver (0-2,300 RPM & 0-3,200 IPM) provides 1,460 in. lbs. of Max Torque and weighs only 2.8 lbs. with battery
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0 Ah battery BL1820 provides up to 50% more run time per charge compared to BL1815
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0 Ah battery BL1820 reaches full charge in 25 minutes or less
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0 Ah battery BL1820 is compatible with 18V LXT Tools
Compact Lithium Ion cordless Combo kit consists of an 18V LXT cordless ½” driver drill, 18V LXT impact driver, 18V Lithium-Ion Rapid optimum charger, (2) 18V compact Lithium Ion 2.0Ah battery and tool bag. The ½” drill driver features a powerful yet compact size, measuring only 7-1/4” in length and weighing only 3.3Lb with the battery for reduced user fatigue, combined with an increased run time and two speeds 0-600 and 0-1900 RPM delivering up to 480 in/lb of max torque ensuring top performance results with every application. The impact driver is efficiently constructed with variable speeds of 0-2900 RPM and 0-3500 IPM producing up to 1460 in/lb of max torque and contains a compact design, measuring only 5-3/8” in length and weighing only 2.8lbs with battery, reducing operator fatigue. The handy 2 piece set includes ergonomically designed handles with rubberized soft grips providing increased comfort and built-in LED light illuminating the work area. Use only genuine Makita batteries and chargers.
8. Makita XOC01Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Cut-Out Tool, Only
- Makita-built motor delivers 30, 000 RPM for fast cutting
- Weighs only 3.7 lbs. With battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Quick and easy “tool-less” Depth adjustment
- On board bit change capabilities eliminates need for wrench
- Large and conveniently located shaft lock button for fast bit changes
The 18V LXT Lithium-Ion cordless cut-out tool (model XOC01Z, Tool only) is a powerful and efficient solution for drywall contractors, With the cutting performance and power of a corded tool but without the hassles of a cord. It delivers 30, 000 RPM for fast cutting, and has a slim body design for improved comfort. It’s part of Makita expanding 18V Lithium-Ion Series, The world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star protection Computer controls. Star protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the Star symbol on the battery indicating Star protection inside.
9. Makita XPH10Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (Tool Only)
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable 2-speed design (0-600 & 0-1,900 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-3/4″ long
- Weighs only 3.4 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Dual L.E.D. lights with afterglow illuminate the work area
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2-Inch Hammer Driver-Drill (tool only) combines speed and torque in a compact size. For increased versatility, it can be run as a driver-drill or a hammer driver-drill, and is engineered for applications in wood, metal, masonry, and concrete. The Makita-built four-pole motor that delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque and up to 1,900 RPM and 28,500 BPM in the high-speed setting. It weighs only 3.4 lbs. (with battery, sold separately) for increased comfort. With Extreme Protection Technology (XPT), the drill is engineered for increased dust and water resistance and is ideal for use in harsh jobsite conditions. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
10. Makita SH02R1 12V Max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Circular Saw Kit, 3-3/8"
- Makita-built motor delivers 1,500 RPM for faster cutting
- 3-3/8″ blade delivers a maximum cutting depth of 1″ for a wide range of cutting applications
- Adjustable cutting depth from 1″ at 90Degree and 5/8″ at 45Degree
- Tilting base for bevel cuts from 0Degree – 45Degree
- Cuts plywood, MDF, pegboard, particleboard, melamine, drywall and more
The Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 3-3/8″ Circular Saw delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for a range of cutting applications. The kit includes two 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries for improved balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator. The SH02R1 weighs only 3.5 lbs. (with 12V max CXT 2.0Ah battery) with 1,500 RPM. With a 1 in. capacity, it cuts plywood, MDF, pegboard, particleboard, melamine, and drywall. It’s an ideal solution for users seeking a more compact cutting solution with less weight or for applications in tight spaces. For longer run time, all 12V max CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B). 12V max CXT lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Makita Vacuum Cordless Lxi for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!