Top 10 Laser Measure Dewalt
Nowadays, there are so many products of laser measure dewalt in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for laser measure dewalt in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings laser measure dewalt which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
573 reviews analysed
1. Bosch Blaze Pro Laser Distance Measure, 165′ GLM165-40
- Accuracy: features long-range measuring with extreme accuracy and measures distances up to 165-feet to within 1/16-inch. Also includes addition/subtraction functionality and a digital level.
- Easy to use: simple, one-button operation – Press button once to begin measuring. The GLM165-40 is compact enough to fit in any pocket. Features a backlit color display that allows measurements to be easily read, even in dark areas.
- Live measuring: provides default real-time measurement that adjusts as you move closer and farther from target, just like a tape measure.
- Auto square: the Bosch GLM165-40 laser measure includes auto square function to automatically calculate square footage with the push of a button.
- Durable: This Laser distance measure is IP54 rated to withstand tough jobsite conditions such as rain or dust.
- Class IIA laser product, <
- 1mw power output
The Bosch blaze Pro GLM165-40 165 ft. Laser measure is a fully featured yet simple-to-use tool. It provides an easy-to-read backlit display that illuminates the measurements, and it delivers real-time distance, distance, area, volume and indirect measuring functions. It has a measurement storage capability. This measure has addition/subtraction functionality, so the user can add or subtract measurements. The Blaze Pro includes default real-time measurement mode, adjusting the measurement The closer to or further from the target The laser measure is. It has Laser precision technology and real-time measurement mode, for instant and reliable measurements up to 165 ft., To size up the job in seconds. It is accurate up to +/- 1/16 in. And features a digital level. It fits in any pocket for easy access.<>
laser class IIA
laser class (IEC): 2
laser output (Nm): 635 nm
laser output (MWO): <1mw>1mw>
2. Bosch GLM 50 C Bluetooth Enabled Laser Distance Measure with Color Backlit Display
- ACCURACY: Features long-range measuring with extreme accuracy and measures distances up to 165-feet to within 1/8-inch
- UPGRADES: Includes an upgraded color display with back lighting for increased visibility as well as Features Bluetooth functionality to conveniently transfer and store measurements from the laser measurer to a smart device via the Bosch app
- ADVANCED: The Bosch GLM 50 C’s built-in inclinometer allows for advances features like angles, min/max, stake out and double indirect
- LIVE MEASURING: Provides default real-time measurement that adjusts as you move closer and farther from target, just like a tape measure
- COMPACT: Features small dimensions and a handy pocket-size design so the GLM 50 C can fit in any pocket
- Class IIa laser product, <
- 1mW power output
Whether it’s the upgraded backlit color display or Bluetooth technology that’s compatible with both Bosch free apps (Measure & document and floor plan), this is a laser measure that’s ready for anything. The Bosch GLM 50 C packs a lot of functions, including the basics of real-time length, length, area, volume and indirect. All-around soft grip protection on the GLM 50 C helps the device last longer by protecting it from damage. The laser measure’s easy-to-use keypad ensures quick operation and the illuminated display provides better readability of measurements. The GLM 50 C can generate up to 10,000 measurements per battery supply. Range is 165′. Class IIa laser product, <1mw power="" output.="" the="" measuring="" tool="" is="" suitable="" for="" measuring="" in-="" doors="" and="" outdoors="">1mw>
3. Laser Distance Measure with Bubble Level 196ft/60M
- [GOING THE DISTANCE] – Measure distances with the accuracy of ±5/64in (2mm) up to distances 196Ft/60m. Measures Inches, Feet & Meters. Mute setting allows for quiet measurements.
- [AREA, VOLUME, PYTHAGOREAN, & ADVANCED FUNCTIONS] – Supports area measurements of triangular, square & rectangular shapes. Easily calculates the volume of cubic spaces. Supports addition of measurements.
- [2 BUBBLE LEVELS, LCD BACKLIGHT w/ 20 DATA SET STORAGE] – Take more precise area and volume calculations w/ the integrated bubble levels. Features backlight & 20 data set storage.
- [GET MESURING] – Includes Carrying & Storage Pouch w/ Belt Loop, Lanyard and 2x AAA batteries.
- [2-YEAR WARRANTY & EXTENDED WARRANY] – Protected by USA-Based support, right here in Atlanta, Georgia.
Rated Power: <1mw laser="" wavelength:="" 620-690nm="" laser="" class:="" 2="">1mw>
4. General Tools LTM1 2-in-1 Laser Tape Measure, LCD Digital Display, 50’ Laser Measure, 16’ Tape Measure
- VERSATILE: The Laser Tape Measure combines a 50ft laser measurer with a 16ft tape measure
- ONE BUTTON: Simple, one button operation enables fast and easy long distance laser measurements
- MEASURE FASTER and FURTHER: Measure up to 50-feet with the laser, and measure twice as far as a standard 25ft. tape measure
- PRECISE: Measures distances accurately up to 50-feet to within 1/4-inch
- COMPACT SIZE: Portable and compact size easily fits in your hand and can hang on a belt
- CLASS II LASER PRODUCT <1mW power output
The 2-in-1 Laser Tape Measure is an innovative product from General Tools that combines two accurate measuring tools into one product. It is a 50ft laser distance measurer with a 16ft tape measure. Now you can quickly and easily get both long-distance measurements and short-span precision from the same tool! With tape measure in hand easily read the large, clear LCD screen for a quick digital reading of the laser distance measurer.
Both DIYers and Professionals will turn to this tool for its one person, one hand ease of use operation.
This 2-in-1 Laser Tape Measure is affordable, durable, compact and gives you the freedom to work at your own pace and get the job done. Quickly measure the length of a room, determine the width of a table, or hang a picture frame.
Everything you need is in the palm of your hand with the General Tools 2-in-1 Laser Tape Measure.
See below under Technical Specification for the full User Manual
GENERAL TOOLS – THE PRECISE TOOL FOR DOING THE JOB EXACTLY RIGHT. Offering over 1,000 tools, we’re proud to provide tradesmen, craftsmen and DIYers around the world with a broad range of affordable, specific-purpose mechanical hand tools and precision measuring and inspection tools.
For inquiries, please contact our Customer Service Department at 212-431-6100. We strive to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
WORK SMARTER, MEASURE BETTER & BE MORE PRODUCTIVE WITH GENERAL TOOLS
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I change the reference point of the Laser measurement?
A: The laser measurement reference is fixed at the back edge of the LTM1, opposite the laser pointer (where the battery compartment is). It takes into account the length of the body of the tape measure in the reading.
Q: Can I change the unit of the Laser measurement?
A: Measurements are only displayed in feet and fractional inches. Metric is not available on the LTM1.
Q: How does the laser distance measure part work?
A: The laser measurement system works by shining a laser beam on a target. The time it takes for the reflection of the beam to return to the tool is used to calculate the distance to the target.
Q: Can laser measurement work without the red laser beam?
A: No, the laser beam is needed to get a measurement when using the laser function. The tape can be used for manual measurements at any time.
Q: What are possible reasons why a reading could be incorrect?
- The laser pointer is unsteady or moving too quickly. To steady the laser, press the back of the tool (the side with the battery compartment) against a flat subject such as the wall or floor.
- The target is closer than the minimum range of 10 in or beyond the maximum range of 50 ft.
- The surface of the target is too reflective. You can make a target plate on the surface using tape or a piece of paper.
- There is too much bright, visible light on the target. Providing shade or creating a dark target plate on the surface can fix this.
- The target is able to absorb incoming IR radiation and reflects nothing back to the tool. Examples would be plasma TV’s or computer monitors. Again, creating a target plate would be the solution.
- The target is too transparent to get a proper reading. A target plate will be necessary to get the measurement.
- The ambient temperature is outside the specified operating range (32ºto 104ºF).
Q: How do I retract the tape measure?
A: The tape lock release button is on the bottom of the tape measure.
Q: Why is my unit not turning on?
A: Make sure to check the direction your batteries. The battery in the (+) slot should be placed positive side facing out toward you, and the one in the (-) slot should be placed negative side facing out toward you. Please refer to the Quick Start Guide, which can be downloaded on this page. If you are still having trouble please contact Technical Support at 844-841-9878.
5. DEWALT DW085LR 12V 5 Spot Laser, Red
DEWALT DW085LR 12V 5 spot red laser is a great tool for framers, electricians and plumbers. This laser offers up, down, forward & side to side plumb dots – with accuracy of +/- 1/8″ at 30 feet. It has a range of 100ft / 30M (dots). run times at 40+ Hrs for dots. This tool features an integrated magnetic bracket. It has 1/4″ and 5/8″ threads, with a locking pendulum, and a battery indicator so you can see the remaining run time. The IP65 over-molded housing gives you a better grip and offers added protection against damage. Common uses include steel framing/wall layout, electrical fixture installation, and piper hanger installation. Includes: laser, TSTAK case, ceiling bracket, target card, enhancement glasses, magnet enhancement plate, AA battery starter pack, and 4) AA batteries. This is a Class 2 laser product, Power output ≤ 1mW
6. DEWALT DW08302 Red 3 Spot Laser Level
The DEWALT® Red 3 Spot Laser Level has a locking pendulum and ovemold housing to protect the laser from drops. It also includes an integrated magnetic bracket and hang hold making it easy to mount on various surfaces.
7. DEWALT DW0822LR 12V 2 Spot + Cross Line Laser, Red
The DEWALT DW0822LR 12V 2 spot + cross line red laser is a great tool for carpenters/remodelers, electricians and plumbers. This laser offers projected lines of vertical & horizontal cross, along with up and down plumb dots – with accuracy of +/- 1/8″ at 30 feet. It has a range of 100ft / 30M (dots), and 50ft / 15M (lines). run times are (1) 14 Hrs / (2) 8 Hrs for lines, 50+ Hrs for dots. This tool features an integrated magnetic bracket. It has 1/4″ and 5/8″ threads, with a locking pendulum, and a battery indicator so you can see the remaining run time. The IP65 over-molded housing gives you a better grip and offers added protection against damage. Common uses include leveling countertops and chair railings, etc., electrical outlet installation, and plumbing/piper installation. Includes: laser, TSTAK case, ceiling bracket, target card, enhancement glasses, magnet enhancement plate, AA battery starter pack, and 4) AA batteries. This is a Class 2 laser product, Power output ≤ 1mW
8. DEWALT DW08302CG Green 3 Spot Laser Level
9. DEWALT DW7084 Crown Stops for DW703, DW706, DW708, DW712, DW715, DW716, DW717, DW718
Used to accurately position crown molding vertically against saw fence at exactly the same angle for every cut. Includes: (2) stops, one for each side of blade.
Designed to work with DeWalt saw models DW703, DW706, DW708, DW712, DW715, DW716 and DW718, the DeWalt DW7084 Crown Stops come with two stops–one for each side of the blade. These stops accurately position crown molding vertically against the saw fence.
10. DEWALT DW0730 Laser Target Card
Designed to be used with a rotary laser so you can always see the beam–even in very sunny conditions–the DW0730 from DEWALT helps you achieve more precise results when planning or executing carpentry projects like steel framing projects or installing a drop ceiling. Featuring a magnetic base that easily adheres to drop ceiling grip or steel studs, this handy tool is both lightweight and easy to use.
From the Manufacturer
The DEWALT DW0730 Laser Target Card is used in conjunction with the rotary laser to enhance the visibilty of the beam. The magnetic base can be attached to drop ceiling grid or steel studs for easy and accurate layout.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Laser Measure Dewalt for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!