We spent many hours on research to finding grace design desktop dac headphone amplifier, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best grace design desktop dac headphone amplifier, you should not miss this article. grace design desktop dac headphone amplifier coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 grace design desktop dac headphone amplifier by our suggestions
892 reviews analysed
1. Grace Design M900 – Desktop DAC Headphone Amplifier
Grace Design’s m900 takes the stunning detail and flawless imaging of their flagship m920 headphone amplifier and packs it into a portable, bus-powered unit. But just because the m900 is portable, doesn’t mean it’s lacking. Experience jitter-free computer audio playback, with support for up to 32-bit/384kHz PCM and 256x DSD. Dual zero-ohm output impedance headphone outputs deliver spacious and transparent performance, while stereo unbalanced analog outputs make connecting to your stereo monitor system easy. Either way, four different DAC filter settings provide personalized playback. At GearNuts, we appreciate the m900’s simple setup menu and easy-to-read 7-segment LED display, and its large rotary encoder makes volume control and menu navigation a breeze.
2. FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier (Black)
- DAC Chip¡ªThe Internal DAC chip is a PCM102 and can handle PCM files up to 24-bit/96 kHz while improving audio quality via a linear filter, reduced delay and internal silence on changing tracks, and no phase shifts.
- LOW NOISE FLOOR ¡ª The unit has an optimized low-pass filter and selectable bass boost circuit that are designed for a low noise floor in all states.
- CONNECTION VARIETY ¡ª The variety of connections include a front-panel 1/8¡± headphone jack, a rear-panel 1/8¡± line output, and a rear-panel coaxial digital output, which allows you to send your digital audio to another destination.
- USB CONNECTION ¡ª Connects to your laptop via its micro USB connection, which also provides it with power.
- PORTABLE DESIGN ¡ª A sleek, brushed aluminum shell and chassis allow for durable, portable use.
3. Monolith Liquid Spark Headphone Amplifier – by Alex Cavalli with RCA Input, Single 1/4 Output [email protected], 108Db
- Effortless sound: The design of the spark is a DC coupled topology from input to output, meaning it has no capacitors in the signal path to detract from the sound
- Exceptional design: the spark uses laser matched, low noise, audio jfets for its differential input stage and high performance, but very small mosfets for output power leading to super clean Amplification and high power from a small footprint
- Clean preamp output: The spark additionally has preamp output RCAs, controlled by the volume pot, for use with powered speakers. An ideal configuration for an entry level desktop set up which performs well above its price point
- If you want to be where the music wants you to be the liquid spark will effortlessly put you there at a very affordable price. THD+N (both channels)- 1 Vrms (20mW)- 0.007% THD+N @ 1kHz. 5 Vrms (530mW)- 0.035% THD+N @ 1kHz. 10 Vrms (2.12W)- 0.065% THD @ 1kHz
- Buy with confidence: Monoprice not only stands behind every product we sell with a 1 year repair warranty, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee as well
The Monolith liquid spark is a compact headphone amplifier developed by Alex Cavalli for Monoprice. It provides everything people have come to expect from a Cavalli design. It uses dual 18 V filtered power supply Rails to produce wide voltage swings for additional headroom. The spark offers plenty of power at 1300MW RMS into 50ohms (per channel), with very low distortion, and switchable gain.
4. PreSonus HP4 4-Channel Compact Headphone Amplifier
Tired of straining to hear the headphones? The HP4’s four 130 mW headphone outputs are clear, clean, and screaming loud, all packed in a compact, 1/3U chassis. Features include balanced L/R line inputs and outputs, global mute, overall level control, and sum to mono. The line outputs can feed another HP4 or an HP60.
5. 4-Channel Portable Stereo Headphone Amplifier – Professional Multi Channel Mini Earphone Splitter Amp w/ 4 ¼” Balanced TRS Headphones Output Jack and 1/4" TRS Audio Input For Sound Mixer – Pyle PHA40
- POWERS 4 HEADPHONES: The Pyle Stereo Headphone Amplifier is a monitor distribution system that powers practically any headphones – up to four pairs at the same time. This allows four people in your studio to listen to the main mix while recording
- INDEPENDENT VOLUME CONTROLS: Each listener can determine their own volume level using the dedicated output level controls. Features independent channel rotary volume knob control for each listener’s convenience. Also features a power ON LED indicator
- ¼” TRS OUTPUT JACKS: This 4-channel headphones splitter is equipped w/ 4 ¼” stereo headphone TRS output connector jacks which allow you to control up to 4 headphones at once. Also equipped w/ ¼” TRS source input connector jack for your Pyle Pro mixer
- SUPERIOR AUDIO QUALITY: The PHA40 contains 4 high powered stereo amps that maintain the highest sonic quality even at maximum volume levels. These ultra-low noise operational amplifiers are included for outstanding audio performance
- COMPACT SIZE: The professional integrated headphone receiver features a mini compact size and measures 4.07” x 1.18” x 2.24”, easy to carry and use on the road. Perfect for both on-stage and in-studio performances or applications
4-Channel Stereo Headphone Amplifier, 1/4″ Connectors
Compact Control Unit
Stereo Headphone Output Level Adjustment
Independent Channel Rotary Volume Controls
(4) 1/4” Stereo Headphone TRS Output Connector Jacks
1/4” TRS Source Input Connector Jack
Power On LED Indicator
Power Supply Included, DC 12V/150mA
Dimensions (W x D x H): 4.07” x 1.18” x 2.24”
If you’re tracking more than one musician at once, or if everyone in a group wants to listen to a playback, you need a monitor distribution system. The compact, flexible PHA40 can power up to four pairs of headphones and up to four independent volumes. Grab this super-compact amp during your sessions to power practically any headphones–four of them at the same time, to be exact. This allows four people in your studio to listen to the main mix while recording and each listener can determine their own volume level using the dedicated output level controls. The PHA40 contains 4 high-power stereo amplifiers that maintain the highest sonic quality even at maximum volume levels. These ultra-low-noise operational amplifiers are included for outstanding audio performance.
6. Proster Headphone Amplifier 3.5mm HiFi Audio Amp Supports Impedance 16-150Ω Portable DAC Amp Rechargeable Earphone Amplifier for iPhone iPod MP3 MP4 Digital Player Computer
- HiFi Headphone Amplifier — supports most headphones of high impedance 16-150Ω, signal-to-noise ratio>
- 100Db, THD + N = 0.0003%, fully filter noise, enjoy high-quality audio.
- Personality Stereo — High quality headphones audio cable with gold plated interface, improve your 3.5mm headphone output sound quality tone and create a more realistic stereo output.
- 2000mA rechargeable lithium battery for continuous 8 hours usage
- 1.1m USB charging cable provided
- Charging Indicator for power checking
- Volume Control knob, adjust headphone output as your will.
- Aluminum alloy shell — Shield and Reduce Signal Interference, enhance heat resistance
- Durable sleek aluminum matte surface provides a comfortable handheld feel.
- Compact and portable, universal compatible with various digital devices, MP3/MP4/Mobile phone/PC/IPods/laptops/Notebooks/CD players/Personal Media Players
7. Behringer Microamp HA400 Ultra-Compact 4-Channel Stereo Headphone Amplifier
8. beyerdynamic A20 Headphone Amplifier – Silver
- ALPS potentiometer for variable volume control, Internal wide-range switching power supply for worldwide use
- 170 mW / 250 Ω, high-gain RCA input, input signal can be looped through, entirely free from signal-loss thanks to the hard-wired RCA output
- T.H.D = 0.01 % at 170 mW / 250 Ω, Elegant, wrapped screwless solid all-metal housing
- Audiophile grade, suitable for all headphones up to 600 Ohms
- Made in Germany with 2 year Warranty
9. Sennheiser HDVD 800 Headphone Amplifier with DAC (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Symmetrical signal processing from input to output for both digital and analog inputs.
- Short signal paths featuring premium components insure resolution, detail and dynamic integrity.
- Simultaneous operation with up to four dynamic, high-impedance headphones, two via four pin XLR input and two via high-quality 6.35 mm (1/4”) jacks.
- Precision engineered Burr-Brown DAC with 24/192 resolution. Frequency response: 0.3 Hz to 100 kHz. THD, total harmonic distortion: <
- -110 dB (1 kHz / maximum gain)
- XLR (AES/EBU), optical, coaxial (S/PDIF) and USB digital inputs (2.0 / 3.0), XLR and RCA analog inputs, XLR output. Unit ships without AC power cord.
The Sennheiser HDVD 800 is a premium performance headphone amplifier with built in digital to analog converter. It features balanced symmetrical audio signal processing from input to output delivering extremely high resolution and ultra-low harmonic distortion. A precision Burr-Brown digital/analog converter (DAC) converts digital audio sources into analog signals with a resolution of 24 bits and a sampling rate of up to 192 kHz. The HDVD 800 also has an asymmetrical RCA input that converts incoming signals for symmetrical processing by the amplifier. Digital sources are connected to the rear of the unit via XLR (AES/EBU), optical, coaxial (S/PDIF) or USB input. All digital inputs accept signals up to 24 bit at 192 kHz. The fixed level balanced (XLR) outputs are matched to the selected input allowing you to use the audio processing capability of the HDVD 800 when connected premium audio systems. Designed and manufactured in Germany, this transparent and neutral solid-state amplifier is a perfect match with any of our critically acclaimed audiophile headphones.
10. HiFi Headphone Amplifier, Portable 3.5mm Audio Earphone Amp Supports Impedance 16-300Ω with Lithium Battery and Components for MP3/MP4 /Phones/Digital Players/Computers
- 【HiFi Headphone Amplifier 】– It supports most headphones of high impedance 16-300Ω, 3.5mm AUX Input and Output, signal-to-noise ratio> 100Db, THD + N = 0.0003%, fully filter noise, enjoy high-quality audio
- 【Two-stage Gain Switch】– It enhances the signal input into the amp circuit for the optimal performance of the headphones. Make it Possibility to output not only louder sound but a sharper and more Real stereo sound without distortion
- 【Rechargable Lithium Battery】– It adopts a rechargeable lithium battery with 2000mAH capacity, which allows it to stay working more than 12-15h. Plus, there is a volume control knob for volume adjustment
- 【Portable and Lightweight 】– This headphone amplifier is designed to enhance your music listening experience wherever life takes you
- A sleek, sturdy shell and chassis allow for a durable use
- 【Broad Compatibility】– This amplifier is remarkably compatible with a variety of digital devices, such as MP3, MP4, Mobile Phone, Computer, CD players and personal media players；It doesn’t work for iPhone7 / 7Plus / 8 / 8Plus / X / XS / XS MAX / XR / 11/11 Pro / 11 Pro Max as they don’t have a 3.5mm audio output(Tips: It is not recommended to use while charging, because current disturbance occurred when charging may lead to noise)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Grace Design Desktop Dac Headphone Amplifier for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!