Top 8 Ge Simon Xt Door Sensors
574 reviews analysed
1. Interlogix NX-650N 319.5 Crystal MaxLife Door/Window Sensor
Use door/window sensors to protect anything that opens and closes, such as doors, windows, jewelry cases, and gun cabinets. The sensor detects intrusion with a magnet and reed-switch mechanism that signals an alarm during unauthorized entry. Features: Installs on anything that opens or closes. 2 internal reed switches allow for vertical or horizontal mounting. Flat surface mounting. Tamper switch
2. UTC Fire & Security NX450 SAW Door/Window Sensor, White (60-670-95R)
3. Interlogix Micro Crystal Door/Window Sensor, White (TX-1012-01-1)
Interlogix-Caddx Us MICRO CRYSTL DR/ WNDW SNSR, BRN – CA-TX1012013
4. Interlogix Learn Mode Micro Door/Window Detector, White
The Micro Door/Window Sensor is a supervised, wireless sensor that detects the opening and closing of doors, windows, drawers, or just about anything that opens and closes. The sensor’s small size and low profile make it less conspicuous and make for a cleaner-looking installation. The sensor is powered by a 3V, lithium coin-cell battery with an estimated life of 5-8 years (actual battery life depends on how often the sensor is activated), and can be replaced by service technicians or the end user. Advanced circuit design helps extend battery life by conserving power when the sensor is tripped more than once within a 4-1/4-minute time period. Learn Mode technology makes the Micro Door/Window Sensor quick and easy to install. The sensor is given a unique identification code at the factory, eliminating sensor programming. The Micro Door/Window Sensor sends battery and status signals to the security system’s control panel, providing system users reassurance that the sensor is working correctly
5. GE SECURITY CADDX 60-362N-10-319.5 CRYSTAL DR/WDW SNSR WHT SINGLE by GE Security
Crystal Door / Window Sensor, with a 10+ year maximum life battery and advanced circuit design (also referred to as the NX-650N)
6. Interlogix NetworX NX-8 Security System Kit with NX-148E Keypad
- Security system for for burglary, fire and environmental detection
- Eight hardwire zone inputs, expandable to 48 fully programmable hardwire and/or wireless zones
- 512-event history log that provides date, time, event and user number
- Supports SIA and contact ID communication formats
- NX-848KIT Includes: NX-8 Control Panel, NX-148E LCD Keypad, 16.5 VAC 40 VA Transformer
7. 2Pack – Honeywell/Ademco 5816LP Wireless Door/Window Sensor
Two zone transmitter with both built-in magnetic reed switches and wired closed circuit contact loop. The 5800 Series of door and window transmitters provide the most reliable, convenient and cost effective solutions for security protection. These devices are powerful and versatile enough to help solve even the toughest, most labor intensive installations. With a demonstrated outdoor range of over a mile, the 5800 Series has the best performance of any transmitters available today. SOLD IN 2 PACK – BRAND NEW, NOT IN BOX, PACKAGED FOR BULK DISTRIBUTION, NOT USED, REFURBISHED, OR DEFECTIVE. INCLUDES 2 SENSORS, 2 BATTERIES, 2 MAGNETS AND HARDWARE.REPACKAGED BRAND NEW ITEM.
8. QOLSYS IQ DW MINI S-LINE Encrypted Door/Window Sensor QS1135-840
- Encrypted S-Line sensor technology protects signals sent to the IQ Panel while still providing support for legacy 319.5 systems.
- Can be easily mounted on doors or windows with included adhesive. Alerts IQ Panel if moved more than 1”
- Can be programmed as “Safety Sensor” for medicine cabinets, chemical storage, safes or storage closets. Using Alarm.com you can get a text if your door or window is left open
- Create automation rules like “turn on light when door is opened” or “adjust thermostat if window left open”. Requires two (2) 3V CR2032 Batteries
- The built-in tamper switch triggers an alert if the cover is removed. Create custom names for each sensor, determine unique chime type, choose voice prompts on or off.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Simon Xt Door Sensors for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!