613 reviews analysed
1. Frigidaire GRLP4 Range LP Conversion Kit Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part
- This part is compatible with models including
- This is a manufacturer substitution. Part may differ in appearance but is a functional equivalent to prior parts including
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Compatible Brands: Frigidaire,Crosley,Tappan,White-Westinghouse
- Range LP conversion kit GRLP4 is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) part that fits Frigidaire, Crosley, Tappan and White-Westinghouse gas ranges
- A qualified technician should install this LP conversion kit because of the risk of explosion or fire if the kit is installed incorrectly
Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts! Range LP conversion kit GRLP4 is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) part that fits Frigidaire, Crosley, Tappan and White-Westinghouse gas ranges. LP conversion kit GRLP4 contains the orifices needed to convert the range to LP gas. A qualified technician should install this LP conversion kit because of the risk of explosion or fire if the kit is installed incorrectly. Replaces part numbers 5304499345, 5304498798, 5304498817, 5304499406. This part fits Frigidaire, Crosley, Tappan and White-Westinghouse gas ranges. For Frigidaire, Crosley, Tappan, & White-Westinghouse.
2. Frigidaire 5304498819 Range pressure regulator
This is a genuine replacement part. The 5304498819 number and name for the Following item is
3. Primefit CR1401G Replacement Air Regulator with steel-Protected Gauge, 1/4" Npt
4. Medline HCS8725M Mini Oxygen Regulator, Latex Free, 0 – 25 Liters per Minute, 870 CGA Connection, Brass Sleeve
5. Kegco Pro Series Dual Gauge Co2 Draft Beer Regulator
- Beware of cheap imitation! Only Beverage Factory sells this regulator with the Kegco warranty
- Dual Gauge regulator shows you working pressure and tank pressure
- Chrome Plated Brass Body
- Manual Pressure Release Valve and Pressure Adjustment Knob
- Integral Safety pressure relief valve releases at 45 PSI
The Kegco 542 Pro series works with any Co2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the Co2 gas in the Cylinder. The regulator body is constructed of forged brass with all brass connections and components, a sintered brass inlet filter, integrated nylon tank connection washer (and spare) and self resetting safety release valve. Both gauges feature an easy to read design. The top gauge lets you know how much Co2 Pressure is in the keg and displays 0-60 psi. The second gauge lets you know how much Co2 gas is left inside the Co2 Tank and features a 0-2000 display. A large adjustment knob with a lock ring allows gas flow to be changed without the need for a screw driver. This regulator includes a tamper proof safety pressure relive valve that releases at 45 psi. There is also a shut off valve that allows for instantly shutting off pressure to the keg without backing up your gas line.
6. PneumaticPlus SAU320-N03G Compressed Air Filter Regulator Combo 3/8" NPT – Poly Bowl, Manual Drain, Bracket, Gauge
- Max. Supply Pressure: 250 PSI/ Max. Operating Pressure: 0-150 PSI
- 10 Micron Particulate Element / Flow Rate: 72 SCFM @ 90 PSI
- Manual Drain, Poly Bowl w/ Guard, Port Size: 3/8″ NPT
- Use Metal bowl in pressure exceeding 150 PSI or when solvents harmful to polycarbonate is present
- Pressure Gauge, Bracket Included
7. Dual System 2 Stage CO2 Pressure Regulator For Draft Beer Regulators and Kombucha Set Ups. Connect 2 Systems to 1 Tank. CGA-320 Connection
- HEAVY DUTY WITH TRIPLE GAUGES: TerraBloom 2 Stage CO2 Pressure Regulator is a heavy duty unit made with triple gauges to accurately measure working pressure in 2 systems simultaneously and 1 gauge showing CO2 tank pressure.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE: This CO2 Regulator fits all standard CO2 tanks with CGA-320 inlets. You can adjust the working pressure in both of your systems via a control knobs in the front. Gas Shut Off Valve for easy keg/tank swaps. Safety Pressure relieve valve/Chrome Shut Off Valve to prevent beer from backing up into the gas lines.
- EASY INSTALLATION: All you need to install this CO2 Pressure Regulator is an adjustable wrench. Each unit is supplied with 2 O-ring washers. Always place a washer between the lock-down nut and the tank to ensure a tight seal. Replace washers regularly.
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS: Works with 15.5 Gallon Kegs, 5 Gallon Kegs, 1.75 Mini Kegs, Half Barrels and Quarter Barrel Units. Barbed Gas Outlet Fitting Allows easy connection to many gas line types.
- WARRANTY: TerraBloom 30-day money back guarantee. 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects.
TerraBloom 2 Stage CO2 Regulator is specifically designed for simultaneous use with 2 draft beer/kombucha setups (kegs or fermentation tanks). This CO2 regulator is equipped with 3 gauge displays: 1 for showing the working pressure in your 1st keg or fermentation tank, 1 for showing working pressure in your 2nd keg or fermentation tank, as well as 1 for showing the pressure in your CO2 tank. This regulator attaches to standard North American CO2 gas tanks with a male thread (standard CGA-320 connection). Red knobs on the regulator lets you adjust the working pressure without any additional tools in each individual kegs/fermentation tanks.
8. Kegco LHU52-2 Elite Series Dual Gauge Two Product CO2 Draft Beer Regulator
- This regulator’s two product design with two 5/16″ barbs allows you to simultaneously dispense two beer kegs at the same pressure
- Dual pressure gauges allow you to monitor both the output pressure to the kegs and the volume of CO2 gas remaining in the cylinder
- Stylish black pressure gauges feature high-contrast red and white writing and sturdy rubber boots that help protect them from damage
- Large ergonomic handle makes it easy to make precise pressure adjustments between 0-60 PSI for greater dispensing control
- Durable chrome-plated brass body features a manual pressure release valve and an internal pressure relief valve that releases at 55-65 PSI
Kegco’s LHU52-2 Elite Series Dual Gauge CO2 Draft Beer Regulator has a bold design with elite functionality. Designed for applications where two kegs of beer will be dispensed at the same pressure, it boasts a double gauge design that displays both the CO2 pressure inside of the kegs and the volume of CO2 gas remaining in the cylinder, so you’ll never be surprised by an empty gas tank in the middle of a party. This regulator features a splitter with two 5/16″ barbs and a large adjustment knob that is easy to grip and turn for precise pressure placement. For added safety, it also has a manual pressure release valve and an internal pressure relief valve that releases pressure at 55-65 PSI. A sintered metal filter has been built into the stem to keep harmful contaminants out of the regulator, ensuring reliable high-quality performance for every keg of beer.
9. SPARC Nitrogen Regulator 0-600PSI CGA580 Inlet, 1/4" Flare Output 2 Year USA Warranty
- 1/4″ SAE Male Flare Outlet Connection – 7/16-20 Threads
- Solid brass, full size regulator – 2” Gauges with rubber protectors.
- Delivery Pressure Range: 20-600 psi – For its use with inert gases like Nitrogen, Argon and Helium
- Great for HVAC Purging / Inertization / Pressure Tests / Leakage Tests
- CGA-580 Inlet Connector, Fits all Nitrogen, Argon, Helium, and Inert Gas Tanks.
SPARC’s SP00021 is a durable brass piston designed diaphragm Nitrogen Regulator. Delivery Pressure is 20-600 PSI. Great for welding, purging and pressure testing air conditioning and refrigeration systems, filling shock absorbers, and may many other uses. Regulator has a CGA580 inlet connection, and 1/4 inch male flare outlet connection, self re-seating relief valve (not designed to protect downstream system) and easy to read 2 inch Contents Gauge 0-4000 PSI. For smooth & accurate delivery pressure adjustment there is a large brass Tee Handle with stainless steel pressure adjusting screw and regulator bushing that prevents galling. Maximum inlet pressure is 3,000psi. 2 Year USA based warranty with phone support!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Frigidaire Fpgf3077qfb Regulator for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!