We spent many hours on research to finding extended temperature range co detector, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best extended temperature range co detector, you should not miss this article. extended temperature range co detector coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 extended temperature range co detector by our suggestions
565 reviews analysed
1. Kidde Tamper Resistant Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm with Battery Backup | Model KNCOB-DP2
The nighthawk, AC powered, basic plug in carbon monoxide alarm, with battery back up, easy to install, provides reliable protection against the dangers of carbon monoxide, written information & instruction, easy for anyone to understand, AC/dc digital alarm has a small sleek design that is suitable for all living areas, 7 year limited warranty. This product adds a great value. Product is highly durable and very easy to use. This product is manufactured in china.
From the Manufacturer
Carbon Monoxide Alarm AC Powered with Battery Back up; Tamper resistant feature; Led operation; Test Reset Button; Alerts user to replace after 10 years of operation; Low battery hush; Event memory; UL listed
2. Kidde KN-COB-B-LP2 Carbon Monoxide Alarm
The Kidde 9Co5 Battery-Operated Carbon Monoxide Detector Utilizes Sophisticated Electronic Components To Protect Individuals And Families. Its Snap-On Cover Provides Immediate Battery Access, While Its Safety Feature Makes It Difficult To Close The Cover If The Batteries ArenMade in: United States Dimensions: 11.5 X 11.5 X 7.5Brand: Kidde Item Weight: 0.75includes: Unit Instruction Guide
With the use of sophisticated electronic components, the Kidde 9CO5-LP battery-operated carbon monoxide alarm protects you and your family from the dangers of carbon monoxide. Also included is an intuitive slide-out battery door that gives easy and immediate access to the batteries and a safety feature mechanism that makes the unit difficult to close without the proper installation of the batteries. This easy-to-install alarm is appropriate for all living areas and comes with a 7-year life warranty and 5-year limited warranty.
The Kidde 9CO5-LP will alert you and your family with a loud warning signal against the dangers of elevated carbon monoxide levels in your home. This battery-operated carbon monoxide alarm continuously monitors carbon monoxide levels, even during power outages when AC-only units are not providing protection.
This unit uses an electrochemical sensor, and when it detects carbon monoxide, it will alert the user with a distinct pattern. The alarm pattern is four short beeps, followed by five seconds of silence, then four more short beeps with a corresponding red LED light. This cycle will continue for four minutes and then change to one cycle every minute until the device is reset or the carbon monoxide is eliminated. In addition, the red LED light will pulse to indicate carbon monoxide has been detected until the device is reset or carbon monoxide is removed from the surrounding area. When there is no carbon monoxide present, a green LED light will flash every 30 seconds, indicating a properly operating alarm when power is present.
What’s in the Box
One Kidde 9CO5-LP unit and two AA batteries.
- Battery operated (3AA batteries included) – Provides protection during power outages
- Battery lockout system – Deters covering battery compartment without installation of batteries
- Slide-out battery door cover – Gives immediate access to batteries
- Test/reset button – Tests the unit for proper operation and can also reset the Carbon Monoxide alarm
- Low battery signal – Alerts user when the battery needs to be replaced
- Green LED – Flashes every 30-seconds to indicate the unit is operating properly
- Red LED – When a dangerous level of carbon monoxide is detected the red LED will pulse and a loud alarm pattern will sound
3. Kidde Battery Operated Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Digital Display KN-Copp-B-LPM
- Digital Display – Displays the level of carbon monoxide the unit is sensing. Shows CO level in PPM (parts per million). Updates digital reading every 15 seconds allowing you to see if levels change. Peak Level Memory displays the highest CO concentration measured since the last reset
- Battery Operated – Provides best protection during power outages. Battery Safeguard makes it difficult to close the cover without batteries in the unit. Low Battery Signal alerts user when the batteries need to be replaced. Slide-Out Battery Door Cover gives immediate access to batteries
- Test/Reset Button – Tests unit’s electronic circuitry & horn and resets the unit during alarm. Tests CO alarm circuit operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm
- LED’s – Green LED for normal operation, Red LED for alarm. Temperature range 40˚F (4.4˚C) to 100˚F (37.8˚C)
- Provides peace of mind against the silent killer and a digital display
The Kidde KN-COPP-B-LPM battery operated CO alarm provides continuous monitoring of CO levels, even during power outages when many CO incidents occur. The digital display feature allows for easy viewing of carbon monoxide levels from 30-999 PPM (parts per million). The KN-COPP-B-LPM will also detect and store concentration CO levels as low as 11 and up to 999 PPM with its peak level memory display. This alarm includes a slide-out battery door that gives immediate access to the batteries and a safety feature that makes it difficult to close the cover without the batteries being installed. It has a 10-year life and a 10-year limited warranty.
Kidde’s KN-COPP-LPM battery-operated carbon monoxide alarm with digital display helps to provide your home with extensive protection against the dangerous threat posed by the odorless and colorless gas. With an increasing number of state and local governments passing legislation requiring CO detectors in homes, it’s never been a better time to safeguard your family against carbon monoxide exposure.
Kidde’s KN-COPP-LPM carbon monoxide detector is a free-standing unit, adding flexibility to placement around your home. View larger
The KN-COPP-LPM is an essential device to help warn you and your family of dangerous carbon monoxide levels in your home. This alarm measures the exposure to carbon monoxide over time; it is designed to sound at 85 decibels at 10 feet when it detects 70 ppm (parts per million) of CO for 60 to 240 minutes, 150 ppm for 10 to 50 minutes, or 400 ppm for 4 to 15 minutes. The easily visible digital display indicates the level of CO that the unit is sensing, and it updates the status every 15 seconds for timely and accurate readings. Its free-standing design allows for attachment to a wall or placement on a counter or nightstand for convenient and comprehensive protection. The KN-COPP-LPM also includes a slide-out battery door that provides immediate access to the power source as well as a battery safeguard that makes it difficult to close the cover without batteries installed. An LED lighting system on the unit signals power levels and sourcing: the green LED will flash once every 30 seconds to indicate the alarm is operating properly when power is present, and the red LED will pulse to indicate carbon monoxide has been detected until the device is reset or the CO threat is eliminated. This device has an expected 7-year lifespan and comes equipped with a five-year manufacturer’s limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
One Kidde KN-COPP-LPM battery-operated carbon monoxide alarm with digital display and three AA batteries.
|The KN-COPP-LPM features an easy-to-read digital display in front and an easy-access door to the batteries in back. (Click each to enlarge)|
4. First Alert Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm | Plug-In with Battery Backup, CO605
- Keep your family safe with this easy-to-use plug-in carbon monoxide alarm; it works with any standard outlet and also has a battery backup for continuous monitoring of Carbon Monoxide levels, even if there’s a power failure
- Features an advanced electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor that accurately detects carbon monoxide levels, no matter where the detector is placed in the room
- Simple to use, with a single test/silence button; a loud 85-decibel alarm sounds when Carbon Monoxide levels reach dangerous levels. Low battery signal mute, quiets low battery signal for up to 8 hours
- To ensure complete protection make sure to place one on each level of your home and in each bedroom
- 7-year limited warranty; equipped with end-of-life signal chirp, so you know when it’s time to replace the unit for safety
- All First Alert CO alarms are rigorously tested to meet UL standards. Item Length is 3.4 inch , Item Width is 1.38 inch and Item Height is 5 inch
The First Alert CO605 Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Detector helps protect your family with an electrochemical sensor and an 85-decibel alarm, and easily plugs into any standard outlet with no additional mounting necessary. It also includes a battery backup, so CO is monitored even if there’s a power failure. One button silences any nuisance alarms, and also tests detector functions. And an end-of-life signal enhances your safety by letting you know when it’s time to replace the unit. Keep your family safer by installing units on multiple levels and in each bedroom.
Protect yourself and your family from the potentially deadly effects of carbon monoxide with the First Alert CO605 Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Battery Backup. This easy-to-install, UL-listed alarm features advanced technology, a user-friendly design, and backup battery power to provide continual monitoring of carbon monoxide levels. It also comes complete with an “Alarm Action” chart that instructs you on what to do if the alarm sounds.
Smoke Alarms: 1 in every bedroom and at least 1 on every level of the home.
Carbon Monoxide Alarms: 1 on every level of the home and 1 in each sleeping area.
Fire Extinguishers: 1 on every level of the home and 1 each in the kitchen and garage.
smell, or taste. View larger.
Where does carbon monoxide come from?
Carbon Monoxide: The Leading Cause of Accidental Deaths in the U.S.
Carbon monoxide, an invisible, odorless gas, is the leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths in America, yet many people don’t know they are suffering from CO poisoning until it’s too late. Because you can’t see, taste, or smell it, CO can kill you before you even know it’s there. Likewise, exposure to low levels over time can make you ill.
The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that every home have at least one carbon monoxide alarm with an audible warning signal–like the CO605–installed near sleeping areas. An alarm like the CO605 can detect the CO you can’t see, smell, or taste before it causes any physical harm to you or your family.
Electrochemical Technology for Accuracy and Longer Life
The CO605 uses an electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor–the most accurate CO sensor available. In comparison to more commonly available technologies, electrochemical technology is highly accurate, requires a lower amount of power, and boasts a longer life. If the CO605’s sensor detects a high concentration of CO, the unit will sound a clear, loud, 85-decibel alarm, giving you a chance to either ventilate the area or safely evacuate.
A/C Power with Battery Backup and User-Friendly Design
This unit runs on A/C power, but in case of an electrical outage, it will switch to battery operation. This gives you peace of mind during storms–when you’re more likely to use generators that could potentially give off dangerous levels of CO.
For added convenience, installation is a snap. Simply plug the CO605 into any wall outlet–with no additional mounting–and it’s ready to go. The unit features two ‘AA’ batteries to provide backup power to the monitor in the case of power disruption or outage.
Operation is equally trouble free. One button clearly labeled “Test/Silence” lets you test the unit to see if it’s running properly or silence it during a false alarm.
Continually Monitors Both CO Levels and Battery Power
To give you real peace of mind, the CO605 continually monitors CO and re-alarms if dangerous levels persist. At the same time, a low-battery signal let’s you know when it’s time to replace the backup batteries (included); a low-battery mute quiets the signal for up to eight hours. An easy, front-open compartment allows for easy battery changes without dismounting the alarm, and an end-of-life chirp lets you know when it’s time to replace the unit.
The CO605 comes with two ‘AA’ batteries and a five-year limited warranty. It also comes complete with an “Alarm Action” chart that instructs you on what to do if the alarm sounds.
What’s in the Box
Carbon monoxide alarm, two ‘AA’ batteries, and user’s manual complete with “Alarm Action” chart.
Selecting a First Alert
|Details:||Battery Operated Carbon Monoxide Alarms||Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Alarms|
|Power Supply||2-AA Batteries||2-AA Batteries||120-volt AC Plug-in||120-volt AC Plug-in||120-volt AC Plug-in|
|EZ-Access Battery Compartment|
|Loud, 85-dB Alarm|
|5-Year Limited Warranty|
5. Kidde 21006406 KN-COB-IC Hardwire Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Battery Backup, Interconnectable
- Battery Pull Tab – Eliminates battery installation time and keeps battery fresh.
- Quick Connect –Installs quickly with snap-on harness.
- Sealed Cover –Reduces nuisance alarms. Sealed to protect sensor from contaminants prior to installation.
- Alkaline Battery Backup – for continuous protection in case of power failure.
- Test/Reset – Tests CO alarm circuit operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm.
- IMPORTANT: This carbon monoxide alarm is designed to detect carbon monoxide from ANY source of combustion. It is NOT designed to detect smoke, fire, or any other gas
- CAUTION: Kidde (Fyrnetics/Lifesaver/Kidde/Nighthawk/Pyrene) alarms and accessories can only be interconnected with other Kidde alarms and accessories
The Kidde 900-0120 Is An Ac Wire-In Carbon Monoxide Alarm That Warns You And Your Family Of Dangerous Carbon Monoxide Levels. It Includes Multiple Contractor Friendly Features To Ensure Easy Installation And Minimal Troubleshooting. This Alarm Interconnects With Up To 24 Kidde Devices (Of Which 18 Can Be Initiation) Including Smoke Alarms, Co Alarms And Heat Alarms On One Wiring Network. The 900-0120 Includes A 9V Battery Backup Along With A 5-Year Limited Warranty. Battery Pull Tab Made in: United States Dimensions: 2.4 X 6 X 5.9Brand: Kidde Item Weight: 0.93includes: Unit Instruction Guide
Kidde’s KN-COB-IC hardwire carbon monoxide interconnectable alarm with battery backup helps to provide your home with comprehensive protection against the dangerous threat posed by the odorless and colorless gas. With an increasing number of state and local governments passing legislation requiring CO detectors in homes, it’s never been a better time to safeguard your family against carbon monoxide exposure.
Kidde’s KN-COB-IC hardwire carbon monoxide alarm with battery backup is interconnectable with 23 other devices for comprehensive coverage. View larger
The KN-COB-IC is an essential device to help warn you and your family of dangerous carbon monoxide levels in your home. This alarm measures the exposure to carbon monoxide over time; it is designed to sound at 85 decibels at 10 feet when it detects 70 ppm (parts per million) of CO for 60 to 240 minutes, 150 ppm for 10 to 50 minutes, or 400 ppm for 4 to 15 minutes. The added benefit of being able to interconnect this unit with up to 23 other Kidde devices—such as other CO alarms, smoke detectors, and heat sensors—all on one wiring network delivers extensive protection against fire and carbon monoxide (as well as peace of mind). The 9-volt battery backup provides continuous security if the power goes out. An LED lighting system on the unit signals power levels and sourcing: The green LED is steadily on when AC power is present and will flash every 7 seconds when in battery-only mode; the red LED will flash in unison with the sounder pattern for both a smoke or CO incident, and it will flash once per 30 seconds if the alarm needs service or be steadily on if the alarm is in error mode; and the amber LED will illuminate if the unit is the originating alarm in a CO incident. This device has an expected 7-year lifespan and comes equipped with a 5-year manufacturer’s limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
One Kidde KN-COB-IC hardwire carbon monoxide interconnectable alarm with battery backup.
|The KN-COB-IC’s many user-friendly features make it easy to install and maintain. (Click to enlarge)|
6. Kidde Worry-Free Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm with 10 Year Sealed Battery | Model C3010
Kidde Worry-Free, 10 Year, Sealed Battery, Carbon Monoxide Alarm, Uses Electro-Chemical Sensing Technology To Protect Families, No Battery Replacement Required Over The 10 Year Life Of The Alarm, Alarm Automatically Activates When Attached To The Mounting Bracket, Tests/Reset Button, Green LED Light Indicates Alarm Is Operating Properly, Red LED Light Indicates Dangerous Levels & Alarm Will Sound End Of Life Warning, UL Listed, 10 Year Warranty, Clam Shell. This product adds a great value. Product is highly durable and very easy to use. This product is manufactured in China.
Kidde Worry-Free Non-Digital Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Kidde Worry-Free carbon monoxide (CO) alarms offer 10 years of continuous detection from the leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths in America – carbon monoxide. The UL-listed alarms are the first and only models to contain a 10-year sensor as well as a sealed-in lithium battery proven to power the alarm for a decade. These two state-of-the-art technologies combine to create a premier level of protection. Homeowners have peace of mind knowing their CO alarm is always on, and they never have to be hassled by low-battery chirps or battery replacement. Until now, a CO sensor operated for five to seven years, based on the manufacturer. The Worry-Free alarms last nearly twice as long as the average model.
Long-Life Sealed Lithium Battery: Why It’s Needed
Each year, fire departments respond to an average of 72,000 CO poisoning incidents, according to the National Fire Protection Association. Known as the ‘silent killer,’ carbon monoxide is odorless, tasteless and invisible. The only safe way to detect it is with a working CO alarm. Industry surveys find approximately half of U.S. homes have a carbon monoxide alarm installed, most of those are battery-operated. A recent survey conducted on behalf of Kidde, found homeowners’ number one fire safety complaint is a low battery chirp.
Worry Free Benefits
The C3010 carbon monoxide detection unit provides one decade of protection; the sealed lithium batter provides 10 years of continuous power. It is also both maintenance-free and hassle-free; never replace a battery during the alarm’s operating life and no need to worry about the batteries being removed. Additionally, this Worry Free unit is the longest sensor life available and is proven effective for ten years with quick and easy installation by simply sliding the alarm onto the mounted bracket which activates it automatically.
What’s in the box
One single Kidde Worry-Free Non-Digital Carbon Monoxide Alarm. A ten-year limited warranty.
- UL Listed – tested by an independent nonprofit testing agency to ensure it meets the US standard
- 85 decibel alarm – loud enough to wake the average sleeping adult
- Nighthawk electro-chemical sensor, which is proven to be the world’s most accurate based on claims by major manufacturers
- Test-Reset Button tests the alarm circuitry and horn, resets memory after alarm has sounded
- End-of-life signal chirps every 30-45 seconds when alarm needs to be replaced – approximately 10 years after power
- Deactivation switch disables the alarm and makes the batteries safe for disposal once the unit has reached the end of its 10-year life
- Tamper resistant feature prohibits a disabled alarm from being placed back onto the mounting bracket
- 10-Year Limited Warranty lasts the life of the alarm
7. Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm
The Kidde KN-COSM-BA Battery-Operated Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarm combines two important safety devices into a single unit. This alarm includes a voice warning system that announces “Fire, Carbon Monoxide, Low Battery, or Smart Hush Activation.” The voice alarm eliminates any confusion and clearly warns you and your family of a smoke or carbon monoxide danger, or if your battery is in need of replacement. This unit uses two AA batteries, protecting you and your family even during a power outage.
The Kidde KN-COSM-BA battery-operated carbon monoxide and smoke alarm combines two important safety devices into a single unit. This alarm includes a voice warning system that makes four announcements: fire, carbon monoxide, low battery, or smart hush activation. The voice alarm eliminates any confusion and clearly warns you and your family of a smoke or carbon monoxide danger, or if your battery is in need of replacement. This unit uses two AA batteries, protecting you and your family even during a power outage.
This alarm uses ionization-sensing technology for the smoke alarm. Ionization-sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. Photoelectric-sensing alarms may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms. Kidde strongly recommends that both ionization and photoelectric smoke alarms be installed to help ensure maximum detection of the various types of fire that can occur within the home.
Combination Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Alarm
The Kidde combination carbon monoxide and smoke alarm includes a voice warning system that eliminates confusion and clearly warns you and your family of a smoke or carbon monoxide (CO) danger, of low battery, or of hush-mode setting.
Fire: The red LED will flash and be accompanied by three long alarm beeps followed by a verbal warning message “Fire! Fire!” The alarm will repeat pattern until smoke is eliminated.
Carbon Monoxide: Four short alarm beeps followed by a verbal warning “Warning! Carbon Monoxide!” This continues until the unit is reset or CO is eliminated.
Low Battery: One chirp followed by warning “Low Battery” The red LED light will flash. This pattern will continue every minute for the first hour. After the first hour the red LED light will flash once every minute accompanied by the chirp sound. The low battery warning will only sound once every fifteen minutes.
Voice Hush Indication: “Hush Activated” and “Hush Cancelled” voice announcement.
Peak Level Memory: If the alarm had detected a CO level of 100ppm or higher when the Test/Reset button is pressed, the unit will announce “Carbon Monoxide Previously Detected” to warn of the CO incident.
Trademarked Hush Feature for Convenience: By pressing the hush button, you can easily and safely silence nuisance alarms caused by non-emergency situations, such as overcooked dinners.
This feature desensitizes the alarm for approximately 10 minutes. If the smoke is not too dense, the alarm will silence immediately, the unit will verbally announce, “Hush mode activated,” and the green LED will flash every two seconds for approximately 10 minutes.
Reliable Battery Power, Indicator LED, Test Feature and Low-Battery Warning
The battery-powered alarm provides continuous protection, even during power outages. Because this alarm only helps protect you if it’s working, this unit features a red LED that flashes every 30 to 40 seconds to indicate that it is operating correctly. For additional peace of mind, the alarm also contains a test/reset button that enables you to periodically test its circuitry and horn.
If any form of battery failure is detected, the red LED light will flash and the unit will chirp one time, followed by the warning message, “low battery.” This cycle will occur once every minute, and will continue for at least seven days.
Seven years after initial power up, this unit will chirp” every 30 seconds. This is an operational end-of-life feature that will indicate that it is time to replace the alarm. UL 2034, the independent standard applicable to CO alarms, requires CO alarms to have an end-of-life warning. This requirement went into effect in March 2007, meaning any CO alarm manufactured after April 2007 with a UL listing must have this feature. Most states that require CO alarms in residential dwellings mandate that the alarm meet the UL 2034 standard.
The unit measures just 5.75 inches in diameter and 1.7 inches deep, and it features a neutral white finish. It includes tamper-resistant features to deter vandalism or theft. This combination smoke/CO alarm is UL listed, so you can be confident of its quality, and it is backed by a ten-year limited warranty.
About Kidde: A UTC Fire & Security Brand
Renowned for global leadership in fire detection and suppression, Kidde provides solutions ranging from portable fire extinguishers to advanced industrial controls such as flame detection and explosion suppression systems. Kidde is a UTC Fire & Security brand, with a history that’s rich with innovations, from the patent of the Chubb Detector Lock in 1818 to the development of the world’s first wireless networked smoke detectors in 2004.
What’s in the Box
Combination smoke and carbon monoxide alarm with mounting bracket and mounting hardware, two AA batteries, and a bilingual (English/Spanish) user’s manual.
KN-COSM-IBA Hardwire Combination Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarm
At a Glance
- Employs both smoke and carbon monoxide sensors
- Stand-alone battery-operated alarm is easy to install throughout the home, as no wiring is needed
- Features a hush button to silence the alarm for non-emergency situations like a smoky dinner
- Voice alarm eliminates confusion and clearly warns of smoke/CO danger or low battery
8. Universal Security Instruments 10 Year Tamper Proof Permanent Power Sealed Battery Carbon Monoxide Smart Alarm, Model MC304SB
- Carbon Monoxide Smart Alarm provides 10 years of continuous protection against the silent killer – carbon monoxide
- Includes 10 Year Permanent Power Alkaline Batteries. Alkaline batteries are safer and more eco-friendly dispose than lithium batteries
- Smart Alarm Technology provides superior nuisance alarm resistance
- Table top or wall mount – versatile design makes it easy to place in any room of your room
- Maintenance-free for a decade of peace of mind
9. First Alert Carbon Monoxide Alar Long life 10 Year Alarm with Temperature
No Low Battery Chirips or Replacements Temperature and Peak CO Levels No Install Needed 10 Year Lithium Powercell
10. Kidde 4 Pack KN-Copp-3 Nighthawk Plug-in Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Battery Backup and Digital Display
- Digital display displays the level of carbon monoxide the unit is sensing
- Three convenient mounting options
- Peak level button displays the peak CO level recorded by the alarm since it was last reset
- 9-volt battery backup provides protection during power outages
- Meets Underwriters Laboratories (UL) requirements for safety standards
4 Pack Of Kidde KN-COPP-3 Nighthawk Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Battery Backup and Digital Display
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Extended Temperature Range Co Detector for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!