889 reviews analysed
1. Wunderbag Universal High Capacity Pre-Filters for Wet Dry Vacuums, 2 Pack
2. POWERTEC 75054 Self Cleaning Dustless Technologies Vacuum Bags | 5 Ply Fleece Cloth Dust Collector Filter Bag – 3 Pack
- Includes: (3) wet dry Vac pre-filter bags
- Dual application: Designed to work as both, a filter and bag, This item filters 99. 97% (at 0. 3micron) of microscopic particles, while capturing dust and debris for optimal filtration and vacuum effectiveness
- Material: constructed from 5 layers of premium ply fleece fabric, these long-lasting bags provide multiple layers of protection and are capable of holding up to 40 lbs. of dry debris, while retaining their strength and filtration power
- Easy to use: these bags feature a sealable peel and stick opening for easy installation, and provide you with an easy and safe solution to disposal
- Compatibility: Universal design allows these bags to work seamlessly with dustless technologies 16-Gallon wet/dry Vac or 16-Gallon HEPA vac and compatible with most wet and dry vacuums
Introducing the self-cleaning Dustless Technologies Vacuum Bags by POWERTEC. These premium OEM replacement bags were designed to work in collaboration with the Dustless Technologies Wet/ Dry Vac, in addition to an assortment of other standard shop vacuum cleaners. They work effectively in tandem as a filter and dust bag, capturing microscopic particles, dirt and debris. Whether you re using your vacuum to capture drywall, dust or water, these wet/ dry vac bags will retain their integrity, filtration strength and power. Featuring a premium 5 ply line of fleece protection, these bags possess an impressive micro-filtration level of 99. 97%, thus improving your ability to trap the majority of particles as tiny as 0. 00005 centimeters in diameter. Not only do these cost effective bags do most of the heavy lifting up front, but they ensure very little dust actually reaches the vacuum filter extending the lifespan of your filter (by 10 times) for continued usage. These premium vacuum accessories not only filter and eliminate particles from the air, but they have the capacity to hold large amounts (up to 40lbs) of dirt and debris, providing you with a long-lasting dust busting solution. When you re done with the bag, simply peel back the side opening of the disposable bag, seal it, and discard it safely. Pack of 3 Compatibility Dustless Technologies 16-Gallon Wet/Dry Vac16-Gallon HEPA VacWorks universally for major brand wet dry vacs
3. Dustless Technologies 13001 Wet/Dry Filter Package
The Dustless Technologies 13001 Wet/Dry Filter Package is designed for 16003 DUSTLESS vacuum .This filter package is capable of capturing miniscule dust particles as small as .5 microns. These filters are machine washable; however, they should be air or line dried. To install the filters, unclip the upper row of clips and remove the upper portion of the vacuum. Remove the outer filter by loosening the band clamp and do the same with the inner filter. Ensure that the new filters are pulled tightly around the support ridge. Tighten the band clamps again with the filters pulled tightly to complete installation. Includes (1) inner filter and (1) outer filter.
4. Dustless Wet Dry Vacuum
- Switch between dry and wet pickup instantly without compromising filters
- Vacuum can be run almost continuously by using Wunderbags as a prefilter, Wunderbag works in wet and/or dry applications
- Filters can be cleaned by agitating a rod on the outside of the vacuum
- Large capacity barrel easily holds 40 pounds of dust
- Upgraded rubber wheels, Reinforced lid/barrel
The patented Wet+Dry DustlessVac is the only vacuum that allows you to go from wet to dry without switching filters. A baffle inside the barrel keeps the water away from the filters, and a check ball prevents overfilling, making the Wet+Dry DustlessVac unlike any other vacuum on the market today. The patented filtration system of the Wet+Dry DustlessVac allows you to clean the filters without opening the barrel for a more dust-free work environment. An excellent choice for contractors and DIY homeowners who do not need to meet EPA or OSHA guidelines but want effective and economical dust control, this vacuum provides “almost HEPA” performance. The disposable and tear-resistant WunderBag micro pre-filter captures particles down to .5 microns, amazingly close to HEPA filters that capture down to .3 microns. Best for capturing fine dust from drywall sanding, grinding/cutting of concrete, brick, stone or fiberglass, the Wet+Dry DustlessVac provides powerful suction and intense durability to stand up to whatever the jobsite throws at you.
5. Dustless Technologies D1606 Dustless HEPA Wet Dry Vacuum
- CERTIFIED HEPA: Individually tested, certified and serialized HEPA filter.
- EPA RRP OSHA COMPLIANT: Complies with EPA RRP and OSHA laws and regulations concerning hazardous material pickup.
- SAFE FOR HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Certified safe for asbestos, silica, lead paint, and hexavalent chromium pickup and containment.
- COMPLETE CONTAINMENT: Will never blow dust or pickup back into the air.
- WET AND DRY VACUUMING: Safely go back and forth from wet to dry pickup, including water, without switching filters.
The Dustless HEPA Vac is the perfect tool for professional remediation jobs. The HEPA Vac is a fully certified HEPA vacuum with a certified and tested HEPA filter, rated at 99.97% efficiency at .3 microns of filtration. This vacuum meets EPA RRP and OSHA regulations of silica, asbestos, lead paint, and hexavalent chromium removal and dust containment. A dual filtration system, including the HEPA filter and filter cover, can be optimized by using Dustless Wunderbag pre-filters. This can extend the life of the HEPA filter 10 times longer. The vacuum can go from dry to wet and back without having to switch filters. An interior baffle wall will protect the filters from getting wet and prevent overfilling. The filter cover is machine washable. This vacuum is capable of capturing tiny dust particles and will never blow dust into the air. Excellent choice for professional contractors and remediators who need to meet EPA or OSHA guidelines. HEPA Beater Bar Floor Tool sold seperately. Includes (1) D1606 HEPA Wet/Dry Vacuum, (1) HEPA filter, (1) HEPA filter cover, (2) Wunderbag pre-filter bags, (1) 12 foot hose, (1) crevice tool, (1) floor tool, and (2) extension wands. For questions or replacement parts, please contact us at http://www.dustlesstools.com/blog/contact-us/.
6. Dustless Technologies D1905 BitBuddie Universal Dust and Slurry Shroud for Drilling and Coring, 4"
- Vacuum shroud used in dust and slurry containment while drilling
- Cut the Bit Buddie to the size of your bit for maximum capture with large or small bits
- Capture dust and slurry at the source
- Held in place by suction
- Complies with OSHA silica laws and EPA Regulations for point-of-origin dust containment
7. Dustless Technologies 14110 Universal Hard Surface Floor Tool For Wet Dry Vacuums
- Fits vacuum hoses with a 2.25″ Cuff
- Designed for use with hard flooring, including wood, laminate, and concrete
- Staggered brushes and two low wheels provide air flow while maintaining a seal
- Designed with no moving parts to keep the tool free of jams
- Can be used with dry dust and vacuuming up water, liquids, and slurry
The Universal Hard flooring floor tool provides an excellent clean with any standard wet dry vacuum. It is for use with hard surfaces including hardwood, laminate, Tile, and concrete. It is designed to be used for vacuuming dry dust as well as water, using the brushes in place of a squeegee. Staggered, “teeth-like” Brushes in the front allow dust and water through while maintaining the seal for maximum suction. The tool has two small wheels along the bottom, low enough not to break the seal while allowing full mobility. Aside from the wheels, there are no moving parts to keep the tool clear from jams caused by hair and debris. This tool will work on carpet at reduced efficiency; see our mini and full size HEPA floor tool with beater bar variations for floor tools intended for both carpet and hard surfaces. This tool is universal to a 2.25″ Hose cuff. Includes (1) universal Hard surface floor tool.
8. Dustless Technologies 15521 HEPA Filter for Dustless Backpack, Small, White (Pack of 3)
9. Dustless Technologies D4000 DustBuddie Universal Dust Shroud for Worm Drive Circular Saws
The Dust Buddie is your solution to the dust cloud created when cutting concrete with a worm drive or hypoid circular saw. It is universal for 7-1/4″ worm drive and hypoid circular saws. Using vacuum suction, it captures up to 99% of the dust created when cutting concrete and stone products. Six non-marking wheels allow the shroud and tool to glide with ease to keep cuts straighter and prevent damage to your work surface. There are no tools required for installation. The simple hook-and-loop attachment method allows you to get to work faster without hassle. This shroud is made of a durable blend of polycarbonate & ABS attached to a stainless steel base plate. Two rubber dust shields collect dust from both the front and (optionally) back of the blade. The Dust Buddie complies with OSHA silica laws and EPA regulations for point-of-origin dust collection. For full performance, use this shroud with a vacuum rated at 120 CFM or greater such as the Dustless HEPA Wet Dry Vacuum. This product connects to 1.25″ and 1.5″ hose cuffs using the included adapter. Includes (1) Dust Buddie, (1) primary front rubber dust shield, (1) optional rear rubber dust shield, (1) 1.5″ x 1.5″ swivel cuff adapter, (1) front spacer, and (1) releasable tie for keeping the hose out of the way.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dustless Technologies Vacuum Bags for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!