566 reviews analysed
1. WarmlyYours Snow Melting Mat, 100 sq. ft. (2′ x 50′)
- ROBUST MAT-HEATING SYSTEM: WarmlyYours Electric Radiant Snow Melting Mats provide 100 sq. ft. of coverage, removing snow and ice in the areas where you need it most without causing damage to decorative surfaces or landscaping, the corrosion-resistant, twin-conductor heating element generates 50 watts per square foot for dependable and efficient snow melting performance
- EMBED IN CONCRETE, ASPHALT & MORE: These handy mats install easily in concrete, asphalt or in mortar underneath paver, drawing only 6.25 amps from 140 volts, keeps the driveway clear without shoveling, perfect for smaller stoops and pathways to protect your family and your investment
- AUTOMATIC OR MANUAL CONTROL OPTIONS: Available with several different control types (sold separately), each with different specifications to sense things like air temperature or moisture on the pavement, these snow melt heating systems can be set to operate via a timer or only when specific weather conditions are met, includes 20 foot (6m) of 14 AWG cold lead to adapt to the needs of your installation
- CSA CERTIFIED: WarmlyYours Electric Radiant Snow Melting Mats are CSA certified for outdoor use in Canada and the U.S., designed for quick and easy installation.BTU Per Hour:17091
- 10-YEAR WARRANTY: Limited 10-year warranty which covers parts and labor, 24/7 lifetime installation and technical support at 800-875-5285, WarmlyYours also offers free installation plans
Effortless Snow Removal From Your Driveway
Every year, the season’s first snowflakes gently float down, creating a muted landscape of glistening white and hushed wonder as it blankets the ground. It isn’t long, however, before the snow and ice begin to accumulate in unmanageable mounds on driveways and sidewalks, creating messy and hazardous conditions just outside your front door. Snow removal is a daunting, inconvenient task for many homeowners, and spoils the tranquility and fun of a big fluffy snow. WarmlyYours has a solution that keeps your driveway free and clear from whatever winter brings to your doorstep.
The Snow Melting Mat-Heating System is an ideal answer to effortless and effective snow removal from paved surfaces. Designed specifically for embedding in concrete, asphalt and under pavers, it efficiently heats driveways and walkways with 240 volts, delivering 50 watts of heat for each square foot. Snow melts away as quietly as it falls, clearing the way safely and reliably all winter long. Not everyone has the time or ability to shovel the drive after each new snowfall. Hauling out the snow blower can be equally inconvenient and time-consuming. And chemical-based snowmelts often use harsh ingredients that negatively impact the environment and aren’t always pet and family-friendly. WarmlyYours offers a range of mat heating systems that use energy efficient twin-conductor heating cable to effectively combat the wintry conditions that surround your home for months at a time.
Seamless Integration With a Variety of Paved Surfaces
Easy installation under paved surfaces constructed of concrete, asphalt or in the mortar under pavers, the Snow Melting Mat Heating System seamlessly integrates into the design of your driveway and walkways. Also great for keeping garden paths or rear and side entrances clear of snow and ice, the snow melt mat eliminates the need to shovel throughout the entire season.The Snow Melt Mat can be configured to respond when certain weather conditions are met, such as air temperature or surface moisture. A variety of controls for your snow melting system are available including, Premium, Economy, Timer, or Value.
Simple Design for Easy Installation
Designed for quick installation, the mat heating system doesn’t use pipes, boilers, tubing, tanks, or noisy pumps like other heated driveway systems. Plus, WarmlyYours offers installation plans upon request and technical support for every step of the way.
Backed by a 10-year warranty for manufacture and workmanship, WarmlyYours also provides lifetime technical support, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Let WarmlyYours clear your driveway this winter and many more to come with a Snow Melt Mat Heating System that’s right for you.
2. Summerstep Home WM24x60C-RES Residential Snow Melting Heated Walkway Mat, Anti-Slip, 120V, 310 Watts, 5ft Length, 2ft Wide, Keep your path safe and clear this snowy winter season
3. Summerstep Home DM24x36C-RES Residential Snow Melting Heated Door Mat, Anti-Slip, Ideal Winter Safety Snow Mat; (Requires SMPC Power Cord)
4. RHS Snow Melting System, roof and valley snow melting mats, Sizes 10′ feet x 13" inches, Color black, UL components, 10ft. mat melts 2" inches of snow per hour, buy factory direct, (10′ ft. x 13" in.)
- RHS Valley Heater roof snow and ice elimination systems are good looking and cost effective. They ensure that the house owner will not have the frustration, property damage, and costs associated with water damage caused by the inability of roofs to drain water during winter months.
- Melts 2 inches of snow per hour, UL listed components are made to sustain the most harsh environments. RHS Valley heaters have a complete waterproof system which serves for the most demanding environments including hazardous and non-hazardous areas, as well as areas where corrosives may be of concern. The valley heaters provides 40 watts per foot at 120 volt.
- Easy installation, valley heaters are 10 feet length (can be made in 8′, 15′, and any other size up to 50′ ft. for custom orders) roofing grommet screws included with the system are 100% waterproof and easy to insert on the valley heaters.
- No more clinbing on a ladder to shovel your roof, RHS Valley Heaters go right over the problem areas on the valley, 6.5″ inches to one side and 6.5″ inches to the other side to completely melt the snow from the valley, just attach the grommet screws at the labeled locations to secure in place and relax, and watch RHS Valley Heaters get the job done.
- RHS Valley Heater System provides with the most proficient, highly scalable and eco-friendly snow melting solution. Our roof systems are offered for all types of applications, including new construction, remodeling, and existing roofs. Installing RHS Valley Heater Systems can increase the life of your roof in addition it will enhance the value of your home or commercial property.
What is an Ice dam? An ice dam is a blockage of ice that forms at the edge of a roof and prevents melting snow (water) from draining off the roof. The water that backs up behind the dam can leak into a home and cause damage to walls, ceilings, insulation, and other areas.
Preventing Ice Dams
RHS Valley Heater System is one of the best purchases homeowners, contractors, field workers could take against snow accumulation on the roof. Our system will completely clear the most problem areas (valleys) from snow and ice from your roof, without any hassle of using a roofing rake or even using hazardous chemicals like sodium chloride and rock salt that will damage your roof. Lower cost on electric bill compared to other systems, our highly efficient system only draws the right amount of energy to melt ice and snow off your roof, saving on your energy bill. Expand the life of your roof and reduce the risks of falls, injuries and other related ice and snow dangers by installing the best roof deicing system by RHS
5. Hydrofarm Propagation Heat Mat, 60 W, 12 x 48 Inch, Daisy Chainable,19007, 12" x 48", Black
Bottom heat is one of the most important and effective enhancements to germination and rooting. Our Dirt Genius Propagation Mat warms the rooting area to approximately 10-20˚F above ambient temperature, which markedly improves germination rates and rooting success. This Propagation Mat is perfect for placing two standard trays end-to-end, and ideal for placement under 4-foot fluorescent fixtures. At 48″ wide, it also ensures that the entire bottom surface of both trays will be heated uniformly. These mats can be daisy-chained (up to 10 mats) to reduce the number of power outlets needed to run multiple mats to a single outlet, and their heavy-duty construction and materials will provide years of reliable service. Dimensions: 12″ x 48″ Specifications: 60 Watts, 120V, 50/60 Hz, 6′ power cord.
6. CloseoutZone (Set/4) Ice Carpet Mats – Non Slip Walkway Winter Weather Snow Safety
- Safety Ice Carpet Set of 4. Keep Your Walks Slip-Free!
- Prevent slips, skids and tumbles on your entrance walk and sidewalk even on thick accumulations of ice and snow.
- The Ice Carpet uses a unique combination of non-skid material and tough layered fibers to help provide surefootedness on your walks after it snows. If snow or ice accumulates on the Ice Carpet, simply sweep it off with a broom.
- No installation is necessary. The Ice Carpet stays where you put it. Lay them end to end or side by side to fit any space.
- 10 ft. long x 18″ wide each.
7. SnowMeltz 40 Square Foot Heated Driveway/Walkwayl System for Concrete/Asphalt/Pavers – 240V – 37 Watts per Square Foot –Moisture & Temperature Automatic Activator
SNOWMELTZ: Electric Radiant Snow Melting Mats provide for heated driveways and removing snow and ice from exterior surfaces. No longer will you have to damage surfaces with shovels, snow blowers, or chemicals. EASY TO CONFIGURE & INSTALL: The SnowMeltz mat comes in a variety of lengths and is two feet wide. Allowing for easy configuration into differing shapes via it’s unroll, cut and turn technology. DESIGNED TO ASHRAE STANDARDS: Outputting 37 watts per square foot meets or exceeds the snow melting standard established by the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) for most of the U.S. Keep your surfaces clear of snow and ice, without spending a ton on electricity. EMBEDDED SOLUTION: Install SnowMeltz in concrete, asphalt or underneath pavers, will quickly remove snow/ice while not ruining the appearance of the finished space. PREVENT DAMAGE: SnowMeltz kits include Heatizon’s exclusive jumper kits to span SnowMeltz mats across expansion/control joints in concrete to prevent damage the cable in the event of a crack. AUTOMATIC ACTIVATOR: The included activator is able to detect moisture and temperature and activate the SnowMeltz mat without any user input and will keep surfaces clear of snow and ice. LISTED: SNOWMELTZ Electric Radiant Snow Melting Mats are ETL listed for use in the United States. 10-YEAR WARRANTY: SnowMeltz offers a limited 10-year warranty.
8. No-Slip Anti-Slip Ice Carpet Runner Outdoor Mat – Don’t Shovel Snow – (30" Wide)
Ice Carpet across any path or walkway and it adheres firmly to the moisture in ice and snow. You get safe, sure traction without shoveling, salt, or sand. Natural coco fiber/latex material. Brown. 10 ft. long.
9. Ember Mat | 67" x 60" | Fire Pit Mat | Grill Mat | Protect Your Deck, Patio, Lawn or Campsite from Popping Embers
- 67″ x 60″ Ground Ember Mat. Protects the ground from popping embers or dripping grease. Essential Leave No Trace gear to compliment any low-impact outdoor fire pit
- Fire Resistant Sub-straight coated in a food-grade silicon for durability and easy clean-up
- High Reflective Edging for visibility at night
- [WARNING] This Ember Mat will not stop heat from transferring to sensitive surfaces like grass or wood decks. Please make sure your fire pit has a heat shield and/or use heat absorbing material such as bricks or pavers.
- [WARNING] THIS MAT IS DESIGNED TO STOP POPPING EMBERS FROM DAMAGING SURFACES. ALLOW A MINIMUM OF 10″ OF DISTANCE BETWEEN HEAT SOURCE AND GROUND.
10. MAX LINER A0218/B0218 Custom Fit Floor Mats 2 Row Liner Set Black for 2015-2019 Hyundai Sonata / 2016-2019 Kia Optima
- Does not fit Hybrids
- Top of the line stain-resistant all-weather durability that gives your interior a first class look
- Custom fit precision of the mat protects your floor by stopping spills and any other mess thanks to the liners raised and strengthened lip
- Textured skid-resistant surface that is easily cleaned
- Lifetime warranty
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Driveway Heating Mat for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!