We spent many hours on research to finding dewalt nailer 20v, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best dewalt nailer 20v, you should not miss this article. dewalt nailer 20v coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 dewalt nailer 20v by our suggestions
729 reviews analysed
1. DEWALT DCN680B 20V Max XR 18 Gauge Brad Nailer
Charges all DEWALT 12V – 20V max li-ion batteries from a vehicle’s power outlet enabling batteries to be charged while driving to work or on a jobsite. Automatic shut-off protects excessive discharge of vehicle’s battery. Diagnostics with LED indicator communicates battery charge status: charged, charging, power line problem, replace pack, and battery too hot or too cold.
2. DEWALT DCN660B 20V 16 Gauge 20° Finish Nailer
This product features a 20-Degree finish nailer, bump operating mode, and integrated LED lights as well. It is convenient and works effectively. It is definitely a great quality product.
3. DEWALT D51257K 1-Inch to 2-1/2-Inch 16 Gauge Finish Nailer
- Sealed lube dual tech: motor works as an oil free and oil lube unit.
- Tool-free features: adjustable belt hook, nail depth adjustment, jam clearing, 360 degree exhaust
- Uses 1-inch to 2-1/2-inch (25.4 milimeter-65 milimeter) 16 gauge straight collated nails,
- Includes carrying case and sample finish nails ( safety glasses are not included.)
- Low profile no-mar pad
- Sequential action trigger installed
Innovative DEWALT technology allows you to use the D51257K with or without oil, offering you the versatility to complete a wide range of jobs quickly and efficiently. With its operating pressure of 70-120 PSI, this versatile nailer takes one- to 2-1/2-inch 16 gauge straight collated nails, and provides the freedom of tool-less perks including a 360 degree rotating exhaust cap, nail depth adjustment, and a front opening that releases any jams for smooth, reliable performance. The D51257K comes with a carrying case; 1000 two-inch finish nails; a low-profile, no-mar pad; a pre-installed sequential action trigger; and a trigger lock off. (Safety Glasses are not included).
From the Manufacturer
The D51257K ushers in the next generation of DEWALT finish nailers. Making use of Sealed Lube Dual Technology, allows the unit’s motor to work as either an oil free or an oil lubricated unit. Tool-free features include: an adjustable belt hook, nail depth adjustment, jam clearing, and a 360° rotating exhaust cap. Uses 1″ to 2-1/2″ (25.4 mm – 65 mm) 16 gauge straight collated nails and includes carrying case, 1000 of 2″ finish nails, a low profile no-mar pad, a pre-installed sequential action trigger, as well a trigger lock off. (Safety Glasses are not included).
4. DEWALT DWFP12231 Pneumatic 18-Gauge 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit
- Long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work
- Drives 18 gauge nails from 5/8″ to 2″ length. Power Source: Pneumatic. Power Tool Type: Pneumatic
The new DEWALT DWFP12231 18 gauge, 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit is an excellent tool with many enticing qualities. It features a long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface. The magnesium body delivers a strong and lightweight design. It also features a tool-free depth -of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads, along with a tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal. The rear exhuast helps to keep contaminates away from work. This unit is made to drive 18 gauge nails from 5/8″ to 2″ in length, with a sequential style trigger, and 100 nail magazine capacity. This unit has a removable non-marring nose tip with on tool storage, and an integrated rubber grip for improved comfort and anti-slip grip. It also has an adjustable belt hook which allows the tool to be kept near the user. This kit also includes 500 nails of 1-1/4″, carrying case, and owner’s manual.
5. DeWalt DWFP72155 15 Gauge Precision Point "DA" Style Angle Finish Nailer
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Selectable trigger: sequential or contact actuation
- Adjustable belt hook allows the tool to be kept near the user
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment for proper setting of nail heads
- Integrated air blower allows to clear away debris from work surface
Precision point technology: precise nail placement due to a smaller nose, compared to current DeWalt nailers, and No need to compress the contact trip to actuate the tool. 16″ on-center gauge flips out to measure exactly 16″ from end to nose for installing wall trim.
6. DEWALT DCN21PLB 20V MAX 21° Plastic Collated Cordless Framing Nailer (Tool Only)
- Dual-speed motor optimzed to drive a wide range of fasteners for versatility
- Tool-free selector switch for sequential or bump-fire modes
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise nail placement
- High-strength aluminum magazine with easy-to-operate pusher latch
- Stall release lever to reset driver blade in the event of a jam
The 20V MAX* 21° Plastic Collated Cordless Framing Nailer delivers the performance demanded by pro’s to get the job done. The DCN21PL can drive a range of plastic collated fasteners up to 3-1/4″ and 0.148″ in diameter into a wide range of materials. Its compact shape, well-balanced design, and easy-to-operate features make it a highly productive tool capable of getting the job done quickly and efficiently. 100% battery power means you can show up and start working without wasting time setting up a compressor or spending money on costly fuel cell replacements.
7. DEWALT 5-in-1 Multi-tacker and Brad Nailer
The DEWALT Electric Multi-Tacker loads a variety of staples and brads from heavy duty, narrow, cable, 18-Gauge brads and 18-Gauge headless brads. Due to the variety of staples and brads that the Electric Multi-Tacker is compatible with, there are numerous applications for this tool such as installing carpet, installing sheets of insulation and attaching lightweight trim using the brads, to name a few. This tacker is bottom-loading and makes loading user-friendly
8. PORTER-CABLE PCC790LA 20V MAX Lithium 18GA Cordless Brad Nailer Kit, Includes Battery and Charger
- NO COMPRESSOR NEEDED: this cordless brad nailer is battery-powered, eliminating the need for a compressor, hose, or expensive gas cartridges.
- CONSISTENT DRIVING DEPTH: our depth adjustment wheel allows you to properly countersink nails consistently.
- INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY: a tool-free release lever, jam release, and depth adjustment wheel make your life easier.
- BETTER RUNTIME: Included 1.5 Ah 20V MAX Lithium-ion battery lasts longer than NiCad, charger included. Integrated Belt Hook: Yes
- 3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: PORTER-CABLE will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase.
The PORTER-CABLE PCC790LA 20V MAX Lithium 18GA Brad Nailer Kit is 100% battery powered which eliminates need for compressor, hose or costly gas cartridges. The special motor design provides consistent firing power into various materials and climate conditions. This nailer features multiple tool free settings to provide increased productivity and user safety. The unit’s lightweight and optimal center of gravity provide user comfort in multiple positions reducing user fatigue. It also offers multi functional dual LED lights to light up your workspace, and indicate errors. Fastener length capacity of 5/8″ – 2″, magazine capacity of 100, with sequential firing mode and trigger lock. Includes (1) PCC680L Battery, and (1) PCC691L Charger.
9. DEWALT DW45RN Pneumatic Coil Roofing Nailer
High speed valve technology drives over 10 nails per second. High lifetime engine seals and feed system for durability and long life. Depth adjust wheel with numbered detents helps drive nails to the proper depth into a variety of materials. Ergonomic design is lighter (4.5 lbs.) than leading competitive Coil roofing mailers. Steel skid plates with rubber inserts protect the tool and help to stop it from sliding. Operating pressure: 70-120 PSI. Over mold grip. Fixed exhaust.
10. Freeman PE20V2118G Cordless 20V 2-in-1 18 Gauge 2" Nailer and Stapler with Batteries, Case, and Fasteners
- Ideal for decorative trim, moulding, cabinetry, paneling, upholstery, insulation, plastic sheeting, window casing, furniture trim, picture frame assembly, and hobbies and crafts
- Compatible with 18 gauge brad nails from 3/4″ to 2″, and 18 gauge 1/4″ narrow crown staples from 3/4″ to 1-5/8″
- High power technology provides fast firing speeds up to 30 nails / staples per minute
- Select fire switch for fast and easy switching between bump and single firing mode
- Two high capacity 20V 2.0Ah lithium-ion batteries produce enhanced battery life
- Quick charger fully charges batteries in under 30 minutes for less downtime
- Easy access nose for clearing jams in the event of a jammed fastener
- Tool-free depth adjustment wheel for various applications
- LED light indicator warns of nail jams, low battery, and an empty magazine
- Ergonomic handle for comfortable use and increased control
The Freeman PE20V2118G Cordless 20 Volt 2-in-1 18-Gauge 2″ Nailer and Stapler with Lithium-Ion Batteries, Case, and Fasteners is specifically designed for finish work around the house and job site such as moulding and trim, insulation, plastic sheeting, cabinetry, paneling, and hobbies and crafts. This battery powered tool is compatible with 18 gauge brad nails from 3/4″ to 2″, and 18 gauge 1/4″ narrow crown staples from 3/4″ to 1-5/8″. The cordless electric design delivers high power technology and fast firing speeds, and eliminates the need to be tethered to a loud and heavy air compressor. The battery is capable of 400 shots per charge and 30 fasteners per minute, and can be fully charged in 30 minutes or less. The select fire switch on the side panel toggles between sequential single firing for precision or contact bump firing for speed. The depth of the nails and staples is adjusted by turning a wheel above the drive blade. The no mar tip protects your work surface, ensuring professional results for DIYers as well as construction contractors. An ergonomic handle helps reduce fatigue and increase control. Red and green LED lights on the side of the tool indicate when the battery is low, the tool is jammed, fasteners are low, or the tool is overheating.
Upgraded features of this combo cordless nail gun and stapler include the Freeman F20 Platform (20 volts instead of 18), battery level indicator lights on the lithium-ion batteries, a 4 amp rapid charger up from 1.7 amps, and a more reliable re-engineered nose design for less jamming.
This kit comes with everything you need to get started, including two 20V lithium-ion batteries, a rapid charger, 500 brad nails, 500 staples, an adjustment tool, and a hard-sided blow molded case to store it all when you are done. The Cordless 20 Volt 2-in-1 18-Gauge 2″ Nailer and Stapler will increase your productivity when tackling home improvement and repair projects, and is covered by Freeman’s 1 Year Professional Tool Warranty.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dewalt Nailer 20V for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!