Finding your suitable readers for desktop studio monitors is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for desktop studio monitors including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
536 reviews analysed
1. JBL Professional 305P MkII Next-Generation 5" 2-Way Powered Studio Monitor (305PMKII)
- MkII series features next-generation JBL transducers, new Boundary EQ, and a sleek new design
- Updated HF and LF transducers: new design improvements result in optimized damping for superior transient response and impressive deep bass with lower harmonic distortion
- New boundary EQ: restores neutral low frequency response when speakers are placed on the work surface and adjacent to walls
- Sleek, modern design provides a dramatic flair to any studio
- Broad sweet spot: neutral frequency response across a wide area allows you to fine-tune your mix even while listening off-axis
- Flexible connectivity with balanced XLR and 1/4″ TRS inputs, +4dBu / -10dBV input-sensitivity switch and adjustable volume control
- Purchase includes: 305P MKII studio monitor (x1), Power Cord (x1), quick set-up guide (x1), peel-off rubber pads (x4)
- Pair with the JBL LSR310S Powered Studio Subwoofer to extend your LF range all the way down!
- SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO:75dBA (A-Weighted), 70dBr (unweighted), relative to 2.83VRMS output
Building on JBL legacy of high-quality sound performance, the 3 series Mk II represents an upgrade of the impressive LSR3 series. These compact, professional quality, powered studio monitors retain the LSR3 series’ image control waveguide for incredible detail and imaging, and the broad sweet spot that means you get optimal sound even off-axis. The Mk II series now features updated high-frequency (HF) and low-frequency (LF) transducers, which respectively provide optimized damping for superior transient response and greater linearity that allows impressively deep bass with lower harmonic distortion. Upgrades also include new boundary equalization (EQ), which restores neutral LF response when speakers are placed on the work surface and adjacent walls. Hear for yourself why JBL is legendary in sound performance and quality!
2. Edifier R980T 4″ Active Bookshelf Speakers – 2.0 Computer Speaker – Powered Studio Monitor (Pair)
- 24 WATTS RMS POWER OUTPUT – Active bookshelf speaker system with 24W total power output with calibrated, flared bass reflex port in front
- CLASSIC WOOD FINISH – 100% wooden enclosures to minimize acoustic resonance, Magnetically shielded speakers
- CABLES INCLUDED – RCA and 3.5mm cables and speaker wire included. Universal 110V-240V power supply.
- 2 X AUX INPUT – Convenient connection to any device that has a 3.5mm headphone output or dual RCA output. Connect to two devices via AUX at the same time, no plugging and switching needed.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY – Guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty for two years in USA and Canada.
3. Gator Frameworks Desktop Clamp-On Studio Monitor and Speaker Stand – Set of 2 (GFWSPKSTMNDSKCMP)
- Pair of (2) desktop studio monitor clamp-on stands
- 12″/305mm x 9″/229mm speaker platform with soft, EVA-lined surface
- Clamps to desktop surfaces 2. 25″/57mm in thickness.
- Fits most small-sized studio monitor speakers both vertically and horizontally.
- Product Dimensions: 13. 5″/353mm (L) x 12″ /305mm (W) x 3. 5″ /89mm (H), Net Weight: 5 lbs. /0. 45 kg, Weight Capacity: 60 lbs. /27. 23 kg
The desktop studio monitor clamp-on stand pair by Gator Frameworks supports most small-sized studio monitors in both vertical and horizontal orientations to improve speaker performance during playback and mixing. The GFWSPKSTMNDSKCMP functions by separating and elevating speakers from your desktop surface, giving you a more isolated audio response for improved accuracy during studio monitoring. Easily adjust and lock the stand height from 10. 5” to 14” and speaker tilt angle from 0 to 15 degrees for preferred positioning. The stand clamps to desktop surfaces up to 2. 25” in thickness to free up space on your workstation table and will hold a max load of 60 lbs. In addition to studio monitors, the multipurpose top deck platform works great for MacBook Air/Pro models and will fit similar-sized laptops.
4. Pioneer Pro DJ White (DM-40-W)
- Front-loaded bass reflex system, The dm-40 S 4-inch fiberglass woofers output a strong punchy bass from the front, while grooves on the ducts reduce air friction
- The DM-40 ¾
- -inch soft dome tweeters are fitted with Deco convex diffusers that channel High frequencies in every direction so you can enjoy 3D stereo sound wherever you sit or stand
- Class AB amplifiers deliver a crisp sound with low distortion, the tweeter and woofer are perfectly aligned to eliminate crossover and ensure a well-balanced response across the frequencies
- Rca and stereo mini jack inputs are located on the back to easily connect to your DJ or production kit
- The headphone output and volume knob on the front panel gives you flexibility and control
5. M-Audio AV32 | 10-Watt Compact Studio Monitor Speakers with 3-inch Woofer (Pair)
- Entry-level, compact desktop monitors to form basis of small home studio
- Flexible, uncovered speaker cones for improved sound quality
- 3-inch woofer, 10-watt per channel amplifier
- RCA inputs for connecting gaming systems, DJ gear, mixers and more
- Compatible with all your gear, including your tablet, computer, or mobile device
Recording engineers and producers in studios from all around the world rely on M-Audio monitors. Now, with the AV32 monitors, you can enjoy the same professional standard of audio quality right on your desktop.
The AV32 takes the acclaimed design of its predecessor to the next level. Dropping weight by nearly half, these desktop monitors are now composed of a special medium-density fiberboard (MDF) and unique interior reinforcement designed to absorb vibration and minimize distortion.
By removing the grill and utilizing flexible, ferrofluid-cooled silk cones, the tweeters are able to take advantage of the OptImage IV’s intricate waveguides for superior imaging and detail. Additionally, our innovative speaker monitor cabinet includes carefully placed acoustic material that makes the AV32 sound much bigger than it is—resulting in a smooth, natural bass response.
- TYPE: Two-way desktop reference speaker
- Low-frequency Driver: 3” diameter, polypropylene-coated, high-temperature voice coil
- High-frequency Driver: 1” diameter, silk cone tweeter
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz – 20,000 Hz
- Crossover Frequency: 3,300 Hz
- Dynamic Power: 10 watts continuous, per channel into 4 Ω
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: > 90 dB (typical, A-weighted)
- RMS SPL: 101.5 dB @ 1 meter
- Connectors: Left and right RCA line input, and 1/8” aux input
- Polarity: Positive signal at “+” input produces outward low-frequency cone displacement
- Input Sensitivity: 100 mV pink noise input produces 90 dBA output SPL at 1 meter with volume control at maximum
- Impedance: 10 kΩ unbalanced
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 100-120V/~50/60 Hz, 220-240V/~50/60 Hz; powered via detachable 2-conductor line cord
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn on/off transient, subsonic filter
- Indicator: blue power LED for aligning wave guide
- Power Requirements: Factory-programmed for 100-120V/~50/60 Hz, 220-240V/~50/60 Hz
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated high-acoustic-efficiency MDF
- DIMENSIONS (height x width x depth): 7.5” x 5.1” x 6.1”
- WEIGHT (pair): 5.6 lbs
- (2) AV32 Monitors
- Acoustic/Traction Pads
- Power Cable (standard IEC)
- Stereo 1/8” cable
- 1/8” to stereo RCA cable
- Speaker Wire
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
6. Soundrise PRO-5 Studio Monitor Speaker Stands, Pair, 5″ Professional Desktop Audio Accessories with Vibration Absorption for Front Surround Sound, Sound Technician, DJ, Audiophile (Black)
- ???? Professional-Grade Studio Monitor Stands – Ideal for sound technicians, wedding or event DJs, or desktop gaming these heavy-duty speaker stands eliminate vibration and resonance for clearer, more accurate sounds for true audiophiles.
- ???? Multipurpose Small Speaker Stands – Boasting a larger top plate to support most standard 5” studio monitors these speaker holders help keep your desk neater and more organized with a wide range of brands. They also support speakers up to 18 lbs.
- ???? Space-Saving Vertical Design – Designed with a 5” rise and 5-degree incline these surround sound speaker stands make it easier to run cables, manage sound equipment, and save space on your home or office desktop for a seamless look.
- ???? Sound-Absorbing Silicone Feet – Each of our satellite speaker stands come with flexible silicone rubber feet that help absorb shocks, bouncing, or vibrations on wood deck surfaces to eliminate cracks and pops when producing bass or treble.
- ???? American-Made Quality and Support – Every pair of Soundrise studio monitor stands are made in the USA under strict quality guidelines and come backed by reliable and responsive customer support you can trust for unbeatable service.
Get the truest, clearest sound out of your 5” desktop studio monitor speakers by mounting them on Soundrise Pro-5 speaker stands. The sound quality produced by your computer or sound equipment is very closely tied to the quality of your speakers and the stands they’re placed on. No stands can mean they’re rattling around on your desktop or taking up valuable space, or poorly made stands means they bounce around and produce loud vibrations and muddied resonance that doesn’t feature the surround sound clarity you deserve. That’s why we developed the Soundrise Pro-5 Speaker Stands that can satisfy the sound-quality need of an audiophile, but provides the versatility needed to support video gamers, DJs, sound technicians, and more. Offer enhanced stability, vibration-absorbing silicone feet, and a smarter space-saving vertical design our Soundrise Pro-5 speaker stands are designed to make the most of every beat drop. Product Details: Soundrise Pro-5 Speaker Stands (Pair) Features 5” Rise with 5-Degree Incline Optimized for 5” Studio Monitors Pre-Attached Silicone Rubber Feet Supports Up to 18 lbs. (Each) Larger Top Plate: 5.4” x 6.5” x 4.75” Bottom Plate: 5.5” x 7.5” Overall Weight: 1.125 lbs. (Each) Trusted American-Made Quality Experience true sound clarity with space-saving vertical speaker stands by choosing Soundrise Pro-5 monitor stands by clicking Add to Cart above to get a pair today.
7. Pioneer Pro DJ Studio Monitor, Black (DM40)
- The compact DM-40 desktop monitors bring excellent audio quality to your home setup. They inherit the best from our professional S-DJX series and Pro Audio speakers, including a front-loaded bass reflex system for a rich, tight bass and DECO* technology for a wider reach and sweet spot. All these features are combined in a compact design making the DM-40 the perfect match for DJing, producing and simply enjoying music at home. The DM-40 speakers are sold as a pair. *Diffusion Effectual Convexity by Olson Specs: Type: 2-way bass reflex, active monitor speakers Tweeter: ¾-inch Soft Dome Woofer: 4-inch Fiberglass What’s in the box: DM-40 x 2, Power cord, 2 m speaker cable (for left/right channel connection), Audio converter cable (3.5 mm stereo mini plug to RCA), Bottom cushion x 8, Operating instructions Dimensions: Left ch: 146 x 227 x 223 mm (5.7 x 8.9 x 8.7 in.) Right ch: 146 x 227 x 210 mm (5.7 x 8.9 x 8.3 in.) Weight: Left ch: 2.7 kg (6 lbs.) Right ch: 2.2 kg (4.8 lbs.) Amplifier Output: Class A/B amp: 2 x 21 W / 4 Ω Frequency Range: 70 – 30000 Hz Impedance: 10 kΩ Inputs: 1 LINE (RCA), 1 LINE (Mini-jack) Outputs: 1 HEADPHONE MONITOR (Mini-jack)
The compact DM-40 desktop monitors bring excellent audio quality to your home setup. They inherit the best from our professional S-DJX series and Pro Audio speakers, including a front-loaded bass reflex system for a rich, tight bass and DECO* technology for a wider reach and sweet spot. All these features are combined in a compact design making the DM-40 the perfect match for DJing, producing and simply enjoying music at home. The DM-40 speakers are sold as a pair. *Diffusion Effectual Convexity by Olson Specs: Type: 2-way bass reflex, active monitor speakers Tweeter: ¾-inch Soft Dome Woofer: 4-inch Fiberglass What’s in the box: DM-40 x 2, Power cord, 2 m speaker cable (for left/right channel connection), Audio converter cable (3.5 mm stereo mini plug to RCA), Bottom cushion x 8, Operating instructions Dimensions: Left ch: 146 x 227 x 223 mm (5.7 x 8.9 x 8.7 in.) Right ch: 146 x 227 x 210 mm (5.7 x 8.9 x 8.3 in.) Weight: Left ch: 2.7 kg (6 lbs.) Right ch: 2.2 kg (4.8 lbs.) Amplifier Output: Class A/B amp: 2 x 21 W / 4 Ω Frequency Range: 70 – 30000 Hz Impedance: 10 kΩ Inputs: 1 LINE (RCA), 1 LINE (Mini-jack) Outputs: 1 HEADPHONE MONITOR (Mini-jack)
8. Alesis Elevate 5 MKII | Powered Desktop Studio Speakers for Home Studios/Video-Editing/Gaming and Mobile Devices
- Separate high-and low-frequency drivers with crossover
- 40 per channel output power – 80W total
- 5-inch low-frequency driver in ported enclosure delivers rich, tight bass
- 1-inch silk dome tweeter provides smooth, clear highs
- High-density wood cabinets suppress unwanted resonances
- Carefully formed baffle radiuses reduce edge diffraction
- Elliptical tweeter waveguide optimizes dispersion and stereo imaging
- Dedicated subwoofer output for use with virtually any powered subwoofer
Stellar Clarity Meets a Warm, Full Sound!
Alesis Elevate 5 studio speakers enable you to listen to mixes, masters and multimedia content with impressive clarity and warm, full sound. Elevate 5 speakers bring out every detail of your sound, unencumbered and crystal clear. Their custom wooden cabinets have a dense construction that provides natural bass. Elevate 5 studio speakers contain powerful, five-inch woofers, crisp, one-inch silk-dome tweeters and dedicated power. Alesis engineers carefully selected and tuned these crucial components to work in concert as a single unit within the custom wood cabinet to deliver full lows, clean highs and a detailed compelling stereo image. Unlike passive speakers, Elevate 5 speakers have a volume knob built right in to the front panel for easy control. Packaged in stereo-matched sets, Elevate 5 studio speakers give you everything you need, all in one box.
9. KRK RP5 Rokit 5 G4 Professional Bi-Amp 5" Powered Studio Monitor Pair, Black
KRK RP5 Rokit 5 G4 Professional Bi-Amp 5″ Powered Studio Monitor Pair, Black
10. Presonus Eris E5 Pair – Pair of High-Definition 2-way 5.25 inch Near Field Studio Monitors
- 5.25-inch (E5) / 8-inch (E8) Kevlar low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 70 (E5) /130 watt (E8), Class AB biamplification
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Midrange (±6 dB, continuously variable), HF (±6 dB, continuously variable), High-Pass (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz) and Acoustic Space settings (flat, -2, -4 dB) for accurate mixing contour
When you’re ready to get serious about recording, it’s time to step up to PreSonus Eris-series studio monitors. Cheap computer speakers and home-stereo speakers won’t reveal the truth about your mix. They aren’t designed for that. In contrast, Eris speakers are real studio monitors, delivering a very accurate response with a tight bass and very clear upper end. That’s what you need in a home studio. Thanks to well-designed Kevlar low frequency transducers, low-mass silk-dome tweeters, responsive Class AB amplification, and professional acoustic-adjustment controls, Eris delivers the goods.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Desktop Studio Monitors for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!