511 reviews analysed
1. Cen-Tec Systems 92718 Attachment Kit
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuum systems equipped with industry standard pin jack inlet valves, including: Beam, Electrolux, Vacuflo, Vacumaid, Nutone, Hayden, MD, Canavac, Cyclovac, and Imperium
- The package comes with two floor nozzles. One is a multi-surface nozzle which works equally well on carpet and hard floor surfaces. Ideal for area rugs and areas of the home where transitions from carpet to hard floor are typical. The second nozzle is a premium 12” USA produced hard floor brush with natural horsehair fill ideal for delicate floor surfaces
- The lightweight highly flexible hose is made in the USA and is designed to power on and off the central vacuum power unit through industry standard pin jack inlet valves. The wall end is designed to fit Nutone and other inlets with a measured 1.50” diameter opening. The hose will work with standard accessories and any of the industry air turbine nozzles. It is not for use with an electric power nozzle
- An Italian made ratchet chrome telescopic wand with nylon collar and a full set of soft vinyl accessories are ideal for cleaning above the floor
- The accessories include a 5” natural fill dusting tool, a 13” vented crevice tool, and 5” upholstery tool with a built in brush strip ideal for stairs and the sofa, a mesh caddy bag collects everything between uses and the mesh allows you to easily see the tool you need through the bag
The 92718 kit has a two position on off switch hose which creates a circuit through the two low voltage electrical contacts in your inlet valve. You will see the wall end has a two metal contact plates separated by a thin plastic landing. These plates create the circuit through the switch in the hose handle that permits control of your central vacuum. There is a small tab projecting from the top of the hose end that helps you orient the hose in your inlet. This tab should be located at the top of the inlet valve opening as you insert the hose end. The wave combination nozzle is designed to move from carpets to hard floor without the need to make an adjustment. There is a simple friction connection between the floor nozzles and the end of the telescopic wand to make changing tools easier. The wand ratchets at one inch intervals from 25 to 42 inches so you can adjust to a height comfortable for your use. Many find the 92718 an ideal second package to complement their electric brush kit for the portion of the home dominated by hard floor surfaces like the kitchen, family room, den, or basement.
2. Cen-Tec Systems 92927 Central Vacuum Power Nozzle Kit
- Central vacuum package includes a power nozzle, integrated electric telescopic wand, and 35 foot total control electric hose allowing you to control both the vacuum and the nozzle from the hose handle
- The 14Wide power nozzle has a chevron agitator design shown to provide superior cleaning performance
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuums including beam, Electrolux, eureka, vacumaid, vacuflo, nutone, cyclovac, canavac, husky, star power, md, and imperium
- 35 foot crush proof total control hose lets you turn your central vacuum on and off from the hose handle independent of the power nozzle
- Premium American made dusting tool, upholstery tool, and crevice tool can be caddied on the wand using the provided tool clip letting you take them along for faster cleaning
The Cen-Tec 92927 central vacuum accessory package is designed to provide superior cleaning for today’s home with both carpeted and hard floor surfaces. The power nozzle is designed to provide the three features most sought in cleaning. Excellent deep down dirt recovery, excellent Grooming of the carpeted surface, and superior edge cleaning. The life time reinforced poly-V belt will provide years of reliable service without the need to routinely Replace the Drive belt. The 35 foot total control hose is the longest permitted by UL/CSA standard so you are sure to reach all areas of your home. Customers most often request a hose Sock to protect the investment in their home and furnishing and we have recognized this by pre-installing a premium Sock treated with an anti-microbial to protect you and your home environment. The universal hose end makes the 92927 compatible with all major brands of central vacuums including beam, ELECTROLUX, eureka, VacuMaid, Vacuflo, Nutone, Cyclovac, Canavac, husky, star power, Md, and imperium brands. The 14 inch wide power nozzle has a chevron agitator design shown to provide superior cleaning performance. The quiet Drive poly-V Drive system reduces vibration and noise while providing consistent power from the motor to the carpet agitator. The quiet Drive belt is set away from the edge of the nozzle to allow for brushed edge cleaning to both sides of the nozzle. A soft Bumper protects furnishing. A quick release wand system allows you to draw the wand for detail cleaning and quickly return to operation of the power nozzle. The nozzle is connected to the hose through a fully integrated telescopic electric wand.
3. Cen-Tec Systems 93059 Central Vacuum Kit with Switch Control 50′ Hose, 50 Ft
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuum systems equipped with industry standard pin jack inlet valves, including: beam, Electrolux, vacuflo, vacumaid, nutone, hayden, md, canavac, cyclovac
- The wall end is designed to fit nutone and other inlets with a measured 1.50 Diameter opening. The hose will work with standard accessories and any of the industry air turbine nozzles
- Comes with two floor nozzles
- One is a multi-surface nozzle which works equally well on carpet and hard floor surfaces, while the other is a usa-made hard floor brush
The 93059 kit has a two position on off switch hose which creates a Circuit through the two low voltage electrical contacts in your inlet valve. You will see the wall end has a two metal contact Plates separated by a thin plastic landing. These Plates create the Circuit through the switch in the hose handle that permits control of your central vacuum. There is a small tab projecting from the top of the hose end that helps you orient the hose in your inlet. This tab should be located at the top of the inlet valve opening as you insert the hose end. The wave combination nozzle is designed to move from carpets to hard floor without the need to make an adjustment. There is a simple friction connection between the floor nozzles and the end of the telescopic wand to make changing tools easier. The wand ratchets at one inch intervals from 25 to 42 inches so you can adjust to a height comfortable for your use. Many find the 93059 an ideal second package to complement their electric brush kit for the portion of the home dominated by hard floor surfaces like the kitchen, family room, den, or basement. An Italian made ratchet chrome telescopic wand with nylon collar and a full set of soft vinyl accessories are ideal for cleaning above the floor. The accessories include a 5 inch natural fill dusting tool, a 13 inch vented crevice tool, and 5 inch upholstery tool with a built in brush strip ideal for stairs and the sofa, a mesh caddy bag collects everything between uses and the mesh allows you to easily see the tool you need through the bag.
4. Cen-Tec Systems 93730 Central Vacuum Garage Attachment Kit with 30 ft. Hose, Black
- Includes a 30 foot crush proof commercial grade vacuum hose featuring the Cen-Tec exclusive arc relax strain relief that helps preserve hose life by reducing kinking and sharp bends at the wall valve and working end of the hose
- Features a four piece premium accessory set including a 30 degree soft grip handle, 13” wide mouth paddle crevice, paint brush soft dusting tool, and an upholstery tool that is ideal for lifting matted carpet and releasing stuck on dirt from floor mats, trucks, and upholstery. An extra natural fill dusting tool is included for gentle cleaning of cloth upholstery
- The upholstery tool is designed to mimic the commercial car wash tool with a wide throat to pick up large and non-uniform debris
- Designed to fit close to the 360 degree swivel end on the hose to make cleaning easier to control the tools when working in confined space. The swivel feature allows the tools to be positioned for maximum effectiveness
- Includes two plastic extension wands and a 12” natural fill floor brush allowing you to not only clean the car but also tidy up around the garage
- Contains a handy hose hanger and caddy bag for holding all the tools when not in use. We recommend hanging the hose at close to eye level which reduces the need to tightly coil the hose
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuums including Beam, Electrolux, Eureka, Canavac, Vacuflo, Vacumaid, Nutone, M&S, Honeywell, MD, Galaxie, Imperium, and Cyclovac
- The 30 foot, 1.25″ diameter crush proof commercial grade hose will last for years, even in harsh high use environments
The 93730 is designed to use your central vacuum system in the garage or work shop for fast effective clean-up. The Cen-Tec exclusive tool set was designed with the unique cleaning requirements associated with detailing cars, boats, and RV’s. The tool set is set at a unique 30 degree angle not the typical 45 degree to relax your wrist and reduce the effort that comes from trying to position the tool at the proper angle for effective cleaning. The nylon fill dusting tool is paint brush soft with extra long fill to reach into the louvers on your car dash, the deep corner when the dash meets the windshield and down into the deep pockets on the door panels. A second dusting tool is ideal for grooming upholstery and open, hard surfaces. The upholstery tool feature can be angled down for gentle cleaning or angled up to engage aggressive teeth for raising matted carpet or releasing stuck on dirt that dries and grabs the carpet surface. The two extension wands a 12” natural fill floor brush extends the use of the 93730 to floors and walls great for capturing cobwebs or saw dust. The 30 foot crush proof commercial grade hose will last for years, even in harsh high use environments. The 93730 is compatible with all major brands of central vacuums including Beam, Electrolux, Eureka, Canavac, Vacuflo, Vacumaid, Nutone, M&S, Honeywell, MD, Galaxie, Imperium, and Cyclovac.
5. Cen-Tec Systems 94786 Central Vacuum Low Voltage Kit with 40 Ft. Switch Control Hose, Light Gray
- Includes a 1-3/8” x 40 foot pearl gray low volt hose providing on off control of the central vacuum from the 360 degree swivel handle
- The hose is a soft crown, lightweight crushproof construction that resists kinking and won’t mark furnishings or floors. The wall end is designed to be compatible with industry standard wall inlets with split low voltage contacts
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuum including eureka, beam, Electrolux, hoover, cyclovac, vacuflo, vacumaid, md, m&s, husky, canvas, Honeywell, and well as most regional brands
- The premium chrome telescopic wand features cen-tec’s trademarked button down to make it easy to release the wand from the hose handle for use of the premium accessories
- Features a 12” hard floor brush with natural fill to protect hardwood, tile, marble, stones, and vinyl flooring from marks or scratching
- The hose and most of the accessories are manufactured in the USA
- The 10. 5” automatic combination nozzle is ideal for carpets and area rugs and can pass across different floor surfaces without the need to make adjustments to the tool
6. Cen-Tec Systems CT20DXQD Quiet Drive Vacuum Electric Brush
- Compatible with major brands of central vac, including: Beam
- Air Vac. Excels in deep carpet cleaning
- Includes wand release, wrap around bumper, headlight, reset button and a height adjustment
- Quiet Drive poly-v belt is always in contact,, which results in a dual brushed edge cleaning so no dirt escapes
- Can be used to replace a Nutone CT600
- Works with major central vacuum brands as long as one uses a compatible wand and hose set.
7. Cen-Tec Systems 91431 Complete Central Vacuum Accessory Kit with Metal Wands
- Designed to provide a basic set of accessory tools for a central vacuum. The 91431 features a 1.25” x 30 foot non-electric hose produced using a unique process that provides a very smooth interior for superior airflow and quieter use
- The 13” metal friction curved end is designed to swivel over the hose meaning less stress on you and the hose. Friction indicates that all tool to tool connections are made by the two parts wedging, pressing together without a physical locking mechanism
- The wall end is an industry standard 1.50” on the outer diameter making it compatible with all major central vacuum inlets which have a 1.50” inlet with the exception of a nutone branded inlet which has a slightly smaller opening
- The package features two chrome wands with nylon friction collars to help them stay in place without them wedging together so they can never be separated. A 12” natural fill floor brush and a combination nozzle which is ideal for area rugs door mats. A basic accessory set including a 10” crevice, 4” dusting tool, and 5” upholstery. The mesh caddy bag allows you to collect and store the tools on the hose hanger with the hose in a bag that gives you visibility
- The 91431 is compatible with all major brands of central vacuum including beam, eureka, vacuflo, vacu-maid, imperium, cyclovac, star power, canavac, Hayden, air vac, md, and nutone systems not using the nutone branded square inlet
- Industry standard wall valves and utility inlets on central vacuums that include this feature have the same inner diameter and will accept this hose end. The metal band will activate the low voltage control of your vacuum turning it on as it is inserted
The 91431 is designed to be a general use straight air accessory set for the home, shop, or garage. Often it is used as a second tool set Complimenting the power nozzle or Turbine package that came with the central vacuum. Having a second tool set can save you time and effort moving a tool set from floor to floor in multi-story homes. The hose end is designed for what has historically been industry standard inlets and will activate a system with low voltage contacts in the wall valve. There were a few valves typically produced before 1980 which may use a micro-switch for activation of the vacuum. In most cases the 91431 will still work but the automatic activation of the system will not be delivered by the banded cuff. The set includes a full range attachments for most standard household cleaning jobs. This set is deal for a basement, garage, or general use in the home, especially on hard floor areas. The floor brush is ideal for cleaning hardwood, tile, stone, and vinyl.
8. Cen-Tec Systems 93367 Central Vacuum Attachment Kit Gray
- Features a commercial grade 1.25X 35 foot vacuum hose with the trademarked arc relax strain relief to increase hose life by preventing kinking
- Includes a premium Gray rug and hard floor combination tool with wheels to insure easy movement on carpeted surfaces and area rugs
- Includes a white hose hanger with a unique non-slip blade to keep the hose on the hanger
- Compatible with all major central vacuum brands including, beam, electrolux, eureka, vacuflo, vacumaid, md, aerus, cyclovac, canavac, honeywell, vacuflo, and imperium
- The hose features a smooth interior for superior airflow and the soft Gray color assure the hose to be non-marking
The 93367 is designed to complement all major central vacuum systems and is an ideal set of accessories for those concerned about black tools marking surfaces. The 1.25 inch inner diameter commercial grade vacuum hose is highly flexible with a smooth interior for superior airflow. Cen-Tec’s trademarked arc relax strain relief system covers the last 14 inches of each end of the hose and prevents kinking increasing hose life. The premium combination nozzle has a wheel system, metal base plate, and pivoting swivel neck that keeps the tool parallel to the surface of the floor for superior vacuuming. A five-piece accessory set with natural fill dusting and natural fill upholstery tool is ideal for all above the floor surfaces. The 93367 is lightweight, making it ideal for cleaning above the floor surfaces, stair risers, while reducing fatigue. The 93367 is designed to be compatible with all major central vacuum brands including: Beam, Electrolux, Eureka, Vacumaid, Vacuflo, MD, Cyclovac, Canavac, Honeywell, Galaxie, Imperium, and Nutone installed with valves that have approximately a 1.50 inch industry standard opening.
9. Cen-Tec Systems 93796 Premium Vacuum Attachment Kit with Telescoping Wand Black
- Designed to work with both conventional and electric hoses that have a button lock stub tube to engage the chrome telescopic wand included in the set. The wand features Cen-Tec’s exclusive button down feature that makes it easier to disengage the hose from the wand for above the floor cleaning and storage
- Includes a 12” pivoting neck natural fill floor brush in pearl gray. The brush is designed for use on all hard floor surfaces including hardwood, laminate, tile, stone, concrete, vinyl, and linoleum
- The soft bristles will not damage floors and effectively collect the dust and surface debris into the air stream through the window cut on the face of the nozzle where the vacuum pulls it away. Great for pet hair
- Also includes a 3” natural fill dusting brush with Cen-Tec’s exclusive square corner feature ideal for cleaning into square corners on table tops or shelves
- The 4” upholstery tool vented to insure airflow on soft surfaces. A slide on natural fill brush has a stiffer fill to help groom upholstery and lift off pet hair or fibers from the surface
- The 8” fluted crevice is ideal of corners, in the car, or on the stairs
- Telescoping ratchet wand allows the operator to fit the tools to their height, as well as extend the reach when vacuuming above the head or underneath furniture
- Compatible with major brands of central vacuums including Beam, Electrolux, Eureka, Honeywell, Vacumaid, Nutone, Canavac, Imperium, and Cyclovac. It is not recommended for use with Vacuflo, which has a unique shallow button and requires a different wand configuration
- All attachments included fit 1.25″ diameter vacuum connections
The 93796 is designed for use with electric and conventional hoses with a button lock tube projecting from the handle. A button lock feature insures the tools remain connected unless it is intended that they be separated. The 12” natural fill floor brush is a customer favorite. The pivoting neck makes it easy to move in and around furnishings. The brush is gentle on even the most delicate surfaces and is proven to work effectively on all hard floor surfaces. A complete four-piece tool set addresses all your above the floor cleaning needs. A dusting tool for hard surface cleaning, upholstery tool for cloth surfaces, a slide on brush ideal for grooming and releasing stuck on dirt, and a crevice tool for all the tight spaces and corners encountered around the home. The 93796 is Compatible with major brands of central vacuums including Beam, Electrolux, Eureka, Honeywell, Vacumaid, Nutone, Canavac, Imperium, and Cyclovac. It is not recommended for use with Vacuflo, which has a unique shallow button and requires a different wand configuration.
10. Cen-Tec Systems 94060 Premium Total Control Central Vacuum Electric Powerhead Package with 30 Foot Hose, Black
- Includes the 14 inch CT16QD Quiet Drive full featured power nozzle for deep cleaning of all carpeted surfaces
- The CT16QD features a chevron brush agitator design which is shown to improve cleaning effectiveness by pull dirt to the center of the nozzle where it is carried away in the air stream. The agitator is driven with a life time poly V belt reducing noise and vibration
- The power nozzle is connected to the electric hose through a fully integrated electric wand eliminating assembly, optimizing airflow, and offering a positive reliable electric connection between the power nozzle and hose. The quick release feature on the power nozzle makes use of this wand for above the floor needs fast and easy
- Includes a 30 foot total control hose with pigtail connection, allowing control of the central vacuum power as well as the nozzle from the comfortable to hold 360 degree swivel handle
- The three position switch allows the power nozzle to be shut off for cleaning hard floor surfaces while maintaining operation of the central vacuum.
- The 34905 12” hard floor brush with a full natural fill making it ideal for use on hard wood floors, laminate, tile, stone, vinyl, and parquet flooring without risk of damage to the floor surface
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuums including Beam, Electrolux, Eureka, Hayden, Vacumaid, Vacuflo, Cyclovac, Honeywell, Husky, Nutone, Canavac, MD, Imperium, and Galaxie as well as other regional brands
The 94060 full feature central vacuum cleaning accessory package is designed to deliver all the premium features sought in an electric accessory package. The CT16QD power nozzle delivers on the three most sought benefits associated with an electric power nozzle: deep cleaning helping preserve carpet life, brushed edge cleaning, and excellent surface grooming of the carpet surface helping to maintain carpet appearance. The poly-v Quiet Drive system reduces noise and vibration from the power nozzle. A window over the agitator allows easy confirmation the nozzle is running. . The 30 foot crush proof total control electric hose with pigtail connection is designed for universal use and features a 360 degree swivel handle and a three position switch allowing independent control of the power nozzle and the central vacuum. A full complement of accessories addresses the need for a hard floor brush solution and extends the benefits to all above the floor cleaning needs. The 94060 is compatible with all major brands of central vacuums including Beam, Electrolux, Eureka, Hayden, Vacumaid, Vacuflo, Cyclovac, Honeywell, Husky, Nutone, Canavac, MD, Imperium, and Galaxie as well as other regional brands.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Centec Systems 92718 Central Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!