The Best Auto Range Multimeter True Rms
We spent many hours on research to finding auto range multimeter true rms, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best auto range multimeter true rms, you should not miss this article. auto range multimeter true rms coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 auto range multimeter true rms by our suggestions
658 reviews analysed
1. Fluke 117 Electricians True RMS Multimeter
- VoltAlert technology for non-contact voltage detection
- AutoVolt automatic AC/DC voltage selection. DC millivolts – Range : 600.0 mV, Resolution : 0.1 mV
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- True RMS for accurate measurements on non-linear loads.Operating temperature:-10°C to +50°C
With its integrated non-contact voltage detection and the AutoV/LoZ function preventing false readings caused by ghost voltage, the Fluke 117 Electrician’s Multimeter is the ideal multimeter for electricians. In fact, users around the world have said their 117 is an investment in accuracy. The Fluke 117 provides Min/Max/Average readings, measuring frequency and capacitance. With its easy-to-use design, the Fluke 117 will save you time, allowing you to move from job to job with ease. Surge protection 6 kV peak per IEC 61010–1 600 VCAT III, Pollution Degree 2
From the Manufacturer
Compact true-rms meter for commercial applications. The Fluke 117 is the ideal meter for demanding settings like commercial buildings, hospitals and schools. The 117 includes integrated non-contact-voltage detection to help get the job done faster.
2. Digital Clamp Meter AC/DC Auto-Ranging 600 Amp Measures Voltage, Resistance, Temp, More Klein Tools CL800
- Automatically ranging true mean squared (TRMS) technology for increased accuracy
- Test leads measure AC/DC voltage, resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance and tests diodes
- Thermocouple probe measures temperature
- Low Impedance (LoZ) mode for identifying and eliminating ghost or stray voltages
- CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V, Class 2, Double insulation safety rating
- Built to withstand a 6.6-Foot (2m) drop
- Low battery indicator and easily accessible battery compartment
- Operating temp: 32-degree F to 104-degree F (0-degree C to 40-degree C)
- Operating altitude to 6562-Foot (2000m)
- Includes carrying pouch, test leads, thermocouple with adapter and batteries
Klein Tools CL800 is an automatically ranging true root mean squared (TRMS) digital clamp-meter that measures AC/DC voltage, resistance, continuity, frequency, capacitance, and tests diodes via test-leads, and temperature via a thermocouple probe. It also features a Low Impedance (LoZ) mode for identifying and eliminating ghost or stray voltages. Klein Tools Test and Measurement product line was exclusively designed from the ground up by electricians for electricians. Years of field research, combined with extensive input from electricians across America, inspired the development of meters and electrical testers loaded with innovative, time-saving features. Built to withstand a 6.6-foot (2m) drop. Low battery indicator and easily accessible battery compartment. Operating temp: 32-degree F to 104-degree F (0-degree C to 40-degree C). Operating altitude to 6562-foot (2000m). Includes carrying pouch, test leads, thermocouple with adapter and batteries. Meets requirements for use in basic and controlled electromagnetic environments like residential, office and light-industrial locations. For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has manufactured premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right. Our family of engineers, workers and craftsman continue to put six generations of expertise into every tool we create by using only the highest quality materials, superior workmanship, and keeping manufacturing as close to home as we can. Klein isn’t just the name of our company, it’s also our family name. And since we’re an American company that’s family-owned and family-run, you know you can count on us to be here tomorrow. Klein Tools doesn’t just make great products, we make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who use them every day … Since 1857. Voltage – 1000V AC, 1000V DC
3. Fluke 115 Compact True-RMS Digital Multimeter
- True-rms for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- safety rated
- Large white LED Backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- Operating Temperature -10 °C to + 50 °C Storage Temperature -40 °C to + 60 °C
- Check continuity, frequency, capacitance and diode test
- Measures 20 A (30 seconds momentary; 10 A continuous)
- True-RMS for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
The Fluke 115 Field Service True-RMS Technicians Multimeter is a compact meter for field service technicians and it is also the solution for a wide variety of electrical and electronic testing applications. It includes a 4mm silicone test lead set, a user manual and an installed 9V battery. The Fluke 115 displays true-rms voltage and current readings with 6000 count resolution, test diodes frequency, continuity and capacitance and provides Min/Max/Average readings to record signal fluctuations. A large white LED backlight aids work in poorly lit areas. Its easy-open battery access door makes battery changes a snap. It has been independently tested for safe use in CAT III 600 Volt environments Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. Since its founding in 1948, Fluke has helped define and grow a unique technology market, providing testing and troubleshooting capabilities that have grown to mission critical status in manufacturing and service industries. From industrial electronic installation, maintenance and service, to precision measurement and quality control, Fluke tools help keep business and industry around the globe up and running.
Rugged and accurate enough for professional use, the Fluke 115 Multimeter for Field Service Technicians is ideal for a wide variety of electrical and electronic testing applications. Offering Min/Max/Average measurements with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations, this True-RMS meter provides easy one-handed operation in a compact package. For added convenience, it arrives ready to go with TL75 test leads, holster, and nine-volt battery.
Clearly-labeled functions and a large digital display facilitate quick readings.
Portable True-RMS Meter for Readings On the Go
Lightweight and compact, the Fluke 115 is easy to handle, making it the perfect choice for measuring components, voltages, and circuits on the go. Accurate, easy-to-use, and comfortable to carry in the palm of your hand, this multimeter does it all. Use it on the jobsite or around the house–wherever and whenever you need a general purpose, portable meter that gives clear, accurate readings.
Compatible with ToolPak, a convenient magnetic holder (sold separately), the Fluke 115 will give you even greater on-the-job portability.
Simple, Intuitive Operation Ensures Accuracy
Complete with a backlit 6,000-count digital display that features large digits for easy reading, the Fluke 115 is exceptionally user friendly. Its straightforward labeling clearly shows the function of each button, dial, and jack. And best of all, this True RMS meter gives you easy-to-understand readings. For example, a simple beep indicates when a wire or fuse is functioning properly–no beep means it’s time to recheck your settings.
For further convenience, the Fluke 115 offers auto ranging, and it guards against common errors that could lead to inaccurate readings. For example, if you forget to turn the dial to ‘A’, and then feed current into the meter, or if you switch the dial to ‘A’, but forget to switch the lead to amps, this meter will alert you to the problem.
Professional Meter That’s Versatile, Safe, and Accurate
Offering a DC ma range that can handle everything from 200ma to 1A, the Fluke 115 allows you to check continuity, frequency, capacitance, and diode test. It measures 20 A (30 seconds momentary, 10 A continuous) and even provides accurate measurements on non-linear loads.
Additionally, its operating temperature range of -10 degrees to +60 degrees Celsius combines with durable casing for maximum resistance to wear and tear. An added bonus, overload protection ensures uninterrupted operation and long life.
CAT III 600-volt safety rated, the Fluke 115 is UL, CSA, TUV, and VDE listed, and all of its inputs are protected to CE, IEN61010-1 CAT III 600V.
What’s in the Box
Multimeter; holster; nine-volt battery (installed); 4mm silicone test lead set; and user manual.
4. Uni-t Ut139C 5999 Count True RMS LCD Digital Auto Range Multimeter AD/DC Voltage Current Tester with Resistance Capacitance NCV Test and Temperature Measurement
- UT139C DMM is a small auto range,handheld 3 5/6 bit true RMS multimeter featuring complete funcation
- It can be used for measuring AC/DC voltage current,variable frequency voltage(V.F.C),resistance
- And Diode,MAX/MIN,REL,Capacitance,Frequency ratio,NCV sensing,Temperature measurement
- Package Included:An instruction manual,A test pen(CAT III 600V)10A,Point-type K thermocouple
- Safety Rating: IEC/EN 61010-1:CAT III 600V
- Pollution Grade II
UT139 Series digital multimeters are newly designed to offer users better performance and higher safety rating. Totally over-load protection and unique structural design make it new type of multimeter with high performance/ price ratio and a best choice for electricians used in electrical maintenance and repairing. 1.True RMS for the whole series; 2.Measure signals with varied frequency (VFC); 3.Measure large capacitance up to 100mF; 4.Optional AC/DC 60A current clamps in different models to measure current up to 60A(1mv=1A); 5.NCV designed for the whole series, a necessity for electricians; 6.AA1.5V*2(5#) battery, easy for users to purchase and replace; 7.Soft rubber holster is easy to stand 2m drop; 8.Optional magnetic hanging strap offered to facilitate tests in special location; 9.Fast to replace fuse, just by opening battery cover; 10.Reliable with use of internal 2PCS fuses with high-breaking capacity; 11.Protection against 600V input/1 minute from misconnection; 12.Safety Rating: CAT III 600V. Applications An ideal tool for equipment testing, maintenance and repair widely needed in electronics, electric power, schools, metallurgy, communications, manufacturing, petroleum, national defense, chemical industry, etc. Package includes: 1 x UNI-T UT139C True RMS Digital Multimeters (Battery is NOT Installed) 1 pair x Test Leads 1 x Temperature Probe
5. Digital Multimeter, Auto-Ranging, 600V Klein Tools MM400
- Measures up to 600V AC/DC voltage, 10A AC/DC current and 40 M resistance
- Measures temperature, capacitance, frequency, duty-cycle, and test diodes and continuity
- CAT III 600V safety rating
- Built to withstand a 3.3-foot (1 m) drop and withstand daily wear and tear on the job site
- Low battery indicator and easily accessible battery compartment
- For use in basic and controlled electromagnetic environments such as residential, business and light-industrial locations
- Includes test leads, thermocouple with adapter and batteries
Klein Tools MM400 is an auto-ranging multimeter that measures AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, and resistance. It can also measure temperature, capacitance, frequency, duty-cycle, and test diodes and continuity. Klein Tools Test and Measurement product line was exclusively designed from the ground up by electricians for electricians. Years of field research, combined with extensive input from electricians across America, inspired the development of meters and electrical testers loaded with innovative, time-saving features. For use in basic and controlled electromagnetic environments such as residential, business and light-industrial locations. Includes test leads, thermocouple with adapter and batteries. For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has manufactured premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right. Our family of engineers, workers and craftsman continue to put six generations of expertise into every tool we create by using only the highest quality materials, superior workmanship, and keeping manufacturing as close to home as we can. Klein isn’t just the name of our company, it’s also our family name. And since we’re an American company that’s family-owned and family-run, you know you can count on us to be here tomorrow. Klein Tools doesn’t just make great products, we make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who use them every day … Since 1857.
6. Southwire MULTIMETER, AUTO TECHPRO 14070T
7. Fluke 177 ESFP True RMS Digital Multimeter
- 6000 counts, updates 4 x second digital and 33 segments, updates 40 x second analog bargraph display
- Automatically turns off after 2 minutes to save battery life
- the timeout feature can be disabled with a power-up option
- Hold: freezes the display at the push of a button
- auto hold: display holds present reading until it detects new stable input, then the meter beeps and displays new reading
- Minimum, maximum, and average reading memory
- In auto range, the meter selects the range with the best resolution for the present measurement value
- The message “LEAd” appears briefly on the display when the rotary switch is moved to or from any A (Amps) position
- Manual and automatic ranging with display hold and auto hold
- Frequency and capacitance measurements
- resistance, continuity and diode measurements
- Min-max-average recording
- Closed case calibration through front panel
- Ergonomic case with integrated protective holster
8. Fluke 28IIEX/ETL Intrinsically Safe True-Rms Digital Multimeter, LCD Display, -200 to +1090 Degrees C Temperature Range, 7.8" Length x 3.93" Width x 2.5" Height
- Manual- and auto-ranging intrinsically safe digital multimeter for use in dangerous or explosive atmospheres including oil refineries, mining operations, and pharmaceutical plants
- True RMS meter provides accurate readings when measuring linear or nonlinear loads where the current or voltage has a sinusoidal or nonsinusoidal waveform
- Measures voltage, current, conductance, duty cycle, capacitance, frequency, and temperature, and performs resistance, continuity, and diode tests
- Low-pass filter blocks unwanted voltages when measuring AC voltage and AC frequency to provide accurate measurements on inverters and variable-frequency motor drives
- Certifications and safety standards include Ingress Protection certified IP67
- Class I, Div. 1 – Zone 1 and 2 (gas)
- Class II- Zone 21 (dust)
- Class II, Div. 1
- Temperature Class T4
- Category III installations up to 1000V, Category IV installations up to 600V, and Pollution Degree 2 for indoor use.
The Fluke 28 II intrinsically-safe digital multimeter (also known as a multitester) is a true RMS, auto- and manual-ranging meter used in electrical testing applications to measure voltage, current, conductance, duty cycle, capacitance, frequency, and temperature, and perform resistance, continuity, and diode tests. This intrinsically safe meter is designed for use in Ex-rated areas, such as oil refineries, mines, and pharmaceutical plants. The meter is waterproof, dust-proof, and drop-proof, and is rated Ingress Protection certified IP67. A low-pass filter ensures accurate voltage and frequency measurements and percent of duty cycle measurements help diagnose variable-speed motor drives (VSDs) and switching power supplies. A capacitance range of 10,000 microfarads tests components and motor caps, and capacitance measurements perform high resistance and leakage tests. Data features include minimum, maximum, average, and peak capture to automatically record transients and measurement variations. Relative mode removes test lead interference on resistance measurements. An alarm sounds when the test leads are connected to the wrong jack for the measurement being taken. Backlit keypad buttons provide visibility in low lighting, and a reversible holster protects the display when not in use.
This true RMS (root mean square) insulation multimeter provides accurate readings when measuring linear loads, such as standard induction motors and incandescent lights, where the current or voltage has an undistorted waveform, or nonlinear loads, such as electronic devices or motors, where the current or voltage has a distorted waveform. When turned on, the meter is in auto-ranging mode and automatically selects the correct operating range for the property being measured. It can be switched to manual-ranging mode, which allows the operator to choose the appropriate operating range. The display has two-level bright white backlight for increased visibility and a 20,000-count resolution, meaning it can display up to 19,999 units in high-resolution mode (4-1/2 digit) before the operating range needs to be changed. It meets International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) safety standard 61010 and is certified Category III installations up to 1000V, which covers items used with enclosed building circuit installations (such as service panel parts, branch circuits, and fixed installations that are connected directly to a building’s AC power supply), Category IV installations up to 600V, which covers equipment at the origin of the installation (such as electricity meters and primary over-current protection equipment), and Pollution Degree 2 for indoor use.
|Maximum alternating current (AC) and direct current (DC) input||10 amp|
|Maximum AC and DC voltage input||1000V|
|Maximum resistance detected||50 megohms|
|Maximum capacitance||9999 microfarads|
|Temperature range (excluding probe)||-200 to +1090 degrees C/-328 to +1994 degrees F|
|Duty cycle range||0 to 99.9%|
|Other features||Diode test|
|Power supply||3 AAA batteries with average 400 hour lifespan|
|Safety ratings||ATEX: II 2 G Ex ia IIC T4 GbII 2 D Ex ia IIIC T130 degrees C DbI M1 Ex ia I Ma
NEC-500: Class I, Div 1, Groups A-D, 130 °C
IEXEx: Ex ia IIC T4 Gb, Ex ia IIIC T130 degrees C Db, Ex ia I Ma
|Dimensions||7.8 x 3.93 x 2.5 inches/19.81 x 10 x 6.35cm|
H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.
Multimeters are electrical test meters that measure multiple properties of an electrical circuit, such as current, voltage, resistance, capacitance, and continuity. Available in handheld or benchtop models, multimeters diagnose electrical problems in electrical equipment, wiring, and power supplies. A variety of probes, clamps, and leads can be used to connect the meter to a circuit or device. Multimeters display information either in analog or digital form. Factors that influence meter choice include the electrical properties to be measured, the anticipated range of results, and the desired level of protection against transient voltage. Safety ratings are based on International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) standards for low-voltage test equipment. IEC 61010 delineates four overvoltage installation categories. In general, a meter with a category IV rating will provide more protection against transient voltages than a meter with a lower category rating.
Fluke Corporation manufactures electrical testing tools and software for industrial and commercial applications. The company, founded in 1948, is headquartered in Everett, WA.
What’s in the Box?
- Fluke 28IIEX/ETL intrinsically safe multimeter
- K-type thermocouple
- Rubber holster
9. Rhfemd ST204 Clamp Meter 4000 Counts Digital DC/AC Current Voltage Clamp Analog Multimeter True Rms AUTO Range pinza amperimetrica
ANENG ST204 4000counts Full Intelligent Automatic Range Digital Current Multimeter(AUTO)
1. Display: liquid crystal display (LCD);
2. Maximum display: 4000 (3 3/4) bit automatic polarity display;
3. Measurement method: double integral A/D conversion;
4. Sampling rate: about 3 times per second;
5. Over range display: The highest position shows “OL”;
6. Low voltage display:symbol appears;
7. Working environment:(0～40)°,relative humidity＜80%;
8. Power: AAA 1.5V battery (Batteries excluded)
9. Volume (size): 170×65×30mm (L×W×H);
10. Weight:about160g(Batteries excluded 1.5V battery);
DC voltage DCV :yes
AC voltage ACV :yes
AC current ACA :yes
Capacitance measurement :yes
Resistor / On-Off Test :yes
Diode measurement:yes (Diode forward voltage drop. Forward DC current is about 1mA, open circuit voltage is about 3V)
Buzzer:yes (The buzzer sounds long and the resistance of the test is less than (50±20) Ω. auto recognition (AUTO)
Frequency F :yes
Zero line / Fire line test :yes
Full unit symbol :yes
Backlight manual/Auto off :yes
True RMS measurement :yes
Flashlight lighting :yes
DC voltage (DCV):4V-40V-400V-600V ±(0.5%+3)
AC voltage (ACV): 4V-40V-400V-600V ±(1%+3)
AC current(ACA):0.1A-4A-40A-400A-600A ±(2.5%+8)
Resistance: 4kΩ-40kΩ-400kΩ-4MΩ-40MΩ ±(0.5%+3)
Frequency measurement: 4Hz-40Hz-400Hz-4kHz-40kHz-400kHz-1MHz ±(0.1%+2)
Capacitance measurement:4nF-40nF-400nF-4μF-40μF-400μF-4mF ±(2%+5)
1* ST204 clamp meters
1* instruction manual
1* outer packaging box
1* pair of test leads
1*Portable storage bag
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Auto Range Multimeter True Rms for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!