812 reviews analysed
1. LifeSupplyUSA New Central Vac Vacuum Motor with Wires Compatible with Most Brands 5.7" 120 Volt 1300 Watts UL Listed Lux 119412 119414-00 Compatible with Electrolux
New Central Vac 2 Stage Vacuum Motor with Wires Compatible with Most Brands 5.7″ 120 Volt 1300 Watts UL Listed by LifeSupplyUSA. Any brand names or logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of any brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
2. Central Vac Vacuum Motor 3 STAGE with Wires Compatible with Most Brands 5.7" 120 Volt 1400 Watt by LifeSupplyUSA
3. Central Vac Vacuum Motor 3 STAGE with METAL HORN and Wires Will Fit Most Brands 5.7" 120 Volt 1400 Watt by LifeSupplyUSA
4. 120V Vacuum Motor, 2 Stage, 5.7" dia. AMETEK 116336-01
Item 116336-01, replacement Vac Motor, 120V Ac, 2 Stage for Ametek cleaning equipment
5. Ametek Lamb Vacuum Blower / Motor 120 Volts 116392-00 (Clarke 44906A, Pacific S591P, Tennant 130415) – ClimaTek
6. Ametek Lamb Vacuum Blower / Motor 120 Volts 115334
Designed to move clean and dry air. Ideal for use in commercial canister or utility vacuums, sprayer/foggers, material handling and transfer systems, car wash, and central vacuum systems. Vacuum Motor, Bypass, Tangential Bypass Discharge, Blower Stages 2, No. of Speeds 1, Open Dripproof Motor Enclosure Design, 102.7 CFM @ 2-In. Orifice, Vacuum (H2O Sealed) 110.0, Voltage 120, 60/50 Hz, 1 Phase, Max. Amps 13.0, Max. Air Watts 384, Lug Motor Mounting Type, Motor Design Universal AC/DC, Motor Mounting Position All Angle, Motor Thermal Protection None, Ins. Class A, Ball Bearings, Ambient Temperature 40 Degrees C, Body Dia. 7.2 In., Overall Height 6-1/16 In., Mounting Brackets Metal
7. Ametek Lamb Vacuum Blower / Motor 120 Volts 116311-01
8. Ametek Lamb Vacuum Blower / Motor 120 Volts 116392-00 (Replaces 116392-01)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ametek Lamb Vacuum Motor 11754907 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!